Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
I Play savage Pudz ? Couse you qwoting me

I was generalising. You may not play one, but you act like one :p

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
Yea I'm the guy that laughspams you. I do so because you're a joke, the class you play is a joke and rather than waste my time getting pwned by your 1 button omgi0wnj00m8 class I prefer to /laughspam you. It has the desired effect too, obviously. :p
pfft Dook, chicken! I managed to keel heheyougotboned when I was lvl 46, so tis not that hard rly :eek:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
pfft Dook, chicken! I managed to keel heheyougotboned when I was lvl 46, so tis not that hard rly :eek:

pfff why did i never meet people like HYGB in odins when i still played :\\\\\\\

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Puppet said:
Bonedancer is like the most lame class in entire DAOC; it serves zero purpose except grieving others. To me its nothing more then an insult to everyone actually playing a caster.. Notice how I say class and dont mention you specificially. Got nothing against you personal but I just hate the class. Retarded design; retarded implementation; 2 crappy spec-lines and 1 super-overpowered grief machine.

.............. Complain to GoA/Mythic or whoever the hell will listen to you :) ...........

By the way, Brite is a fairly cool person from what I've seen.

Brite: Cheers for abs buffing my SB in Odins all the time :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Originally Posted by Puppet

Bonedancer is like the most lame class in entire DAOC; it serves zero purpose except grieving others.

well.... some people think the same of stealthers....others think the same of chanters....necros, savages etc etc etc, nobody listens to these boards anyway if you want to be heard go to VN :D

people play BD in mid because its fun, not because they want to laugh spam everyone else....

ive started playing BD because:
1. im tired of getting interupted, because i dont fancy spending months in toa i get interupted easily....
2. sick of getting 2/3 shot by anything with a large bit of metal on a stick (read tanks :p )
3. im tired of getting grief from people about breaking mez (in a pbaoe grp ffs :D ) and people in general whining
4. i enjoy soloing, as debuff runie i could do this to an extent, with shammy i can do this (though lack of QC is death vs archers :p ) so i wanted to play a class i can solo with, at first i tried hunter to solo with and well..... thats a different story ;)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
il remeber that :(

From the way you treated me after I moved to Alb it probably won't change the way you are towards me in the slightest then.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof said:
well.... some people think the same of stealthers....others think the same of chanters....necros, savages etc etc etc, nobody listens to these boards anyway if you want to be heard go to VN :D

people play BD in mid because its fun, not because they want to laugh spam everyone else....

1. im tired of getting interupted, because i dont fancy spending months in toa i get interupted easily....
2. sick of getting 2/3 shot by anything with a large bit of metal on a stick (read tanks :p )
3. im tired of getting grief from people about breaking mez (in a pbaoe grp ffs ) and people in general whining
4. i enjoy soloing, as debuff runie i could do this to an extent, with shammy i can do this (though lack of QC is death vs archers :p ) so i wanted to play a class i can solo with, at first i tried hunter to solo with and well..... thats a different story

Sorry to say but most classes wont touch your bd solo.

If by solo fights you mean adding onto other fights while you are solo, then i'm sure you will have fun.

Very few will chose to fight a buffed bd solo. There is almost no way to win.

A better way of describing a buffed bd looking for solo fights is farming;)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:

I did fine as a caster without MoC for a while on my RM even when debuffs interrupted, I think you just need the skills :p.

2. sick of getting 2/3 shot by anything with a large bit of metal on a stick (read tanks )

Tanks 2/3 shot you?.. if your a caster, do you really think, anything attacking you solo, will attack you without either zerging you or pa'ing you? :x

3. im tired of getting grief from people about breaking mez (in a pbaoe grp ffs ) and people in general whining

Instead your gona get grief and general whine 24/7 everytime you kill something or ding a rr..

4. i enjoy soloing, as debuff runie i could do this to an extent, with shammy i can do this (though lack of QC is death vs archers ) so i wanted to play a class i can solo with, at first i tried hunter to solo with and well..... thats a different story ;)

Your gona have more fun soloing with a hunter than you will soloing with a BD because of rvr groups, and like the other guy said, lack of solo targets willing to attack you.

Pretty much my view on your points, I should you should reconsider - the fact you have to display reasons for making the class proves you know theres somethign not quite right there :p

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
From the way you treated me after I moved to Alb it probably won't change the way you are towards me in the slightest then.
huh ? share ure info whit me in pm pudz.never Ever done summit to you(well might slammed in rvr ore so:)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
civy said:
Sorry to say but most classes wont touch your bd solo.

If by solo fights you mean adding onto other fights while you are solo, then i'm sure you will have fun.

Very few will chose to fight a buffed bd solo. There is almost no way to win.

A better way of describing a buffed bd looking for solo fights is farming;)

on pellinor after Stealthers got Wise to my BD killing them with no real effort i started running buffed without pets :)
Funny thing was our 8 bonedancer group (one of which had a 50% body debuff) Insta kill 4tehwin

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Pudzy said:
Pretty much my view on your points, I should you should reconsider - the fact you have to display reasons for making the class proves you know theres somethign not quite right there :p

<shrug> i know BD is overpowered but i know it'll last until they fix the other 2 speclines :p

but BDs arent "overpowered" in the same sense as savages for example since savages kinda suck 1vs1 but BD's arent a HUGE addition to a group but 1vs1 (hell even 1vs2 in some cases :D ) BD can be quite nasty :p

but whenever a class is in its peak it can take a 1vs2, ive done it with shammy, runie, sm, hunter.... it all depends on the classes you are fighting :D

(on runie was a sorc and pally at mmgH, i 2 shotted the sorc with bolts and lucky crits on them then rooted pally, debuff, nuke nuke nuke nuke dead, on hunter it was 2 VERY stupid infs attacking my buffed pet while letting me shoot them to death, on shammy it was 2 armsmen i think who enjoyed being kited, and well sm was simple, PBAOE spam ;) )

oh and nerf using too many smilies so have to disable them ;P

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
By the way, Brite is a fairly cool person from what I've seen.

From what *I* have seen, he's pure vnboard material, parroting yanks playing midgard regardless of whether it applies to Prydwen or his class or to anything at all. All the "Midgard is Mythic's redheaded stepchild" crap since Mythic fixed LA etc, "Albion zerg" whines as if he was playing on lancelot with mids outnumbered 2 to 1, and no doubt I would find posts of him whining about chainwearingwallclimbingredpetsstunningAEmezzingatmach5IWINbutton minstrals (heh, yanks can't spell 'minstrel' properly)" or maybe "DFfortehwinoverpoweredFOTM infils" even though he's playing the most overpowered solo class in the game. :twak:

I doubt Brite ever had a thought he could call his own.

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't have to dig deep, a quick search on Google and here's a typical post from BriteUK in reply to Minstrel TL report, patch 1.66 :

http://daoc.catacombs.com/forum.cfm?ThreadKey=10855&DefMessage=612560&forum=7

LOL one of the most overpowered classes in the game as he is asking for better aoe mezz, better bets (like red invicible pets isnt good enough) HELL just give them rocket launchers !!! your whining about mana and that you have to click a button before u can stealth... WHICH YOU SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE ! so what if they attack you so you cant stealth.... just sos away.....

How about your request for stealth to be removed ? that would satisfy most players but its just obvious the developers all play alb stealthers

Inf - Most overpowered assassin can take out proper tanks no problem i could list the stuff but its endless
Scout - Best bow in the game, shield for slam..
Minstrel - shouldnt even have stealth.... insta stun, mezz ablatives red pets ect ect.....

All alb stealthers all have access to 9 second+ stuns, totaly crazy

and to top it off they get the most crazy buffs off the cleric...... that no other realm has

I'd like to see mythic nerf anything BUT mid beacuse guys, your a joke

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
LOL.

Just as a sidenote...

After being zerged by 3 SBs Brite decides to laughspam me and dance on my corpse.

Nothing wrong with this IMO, but then I remembered his earlier post about me being retarded and whatnot for laughspamming him (while he was running solo in Odin's, alive) and I just had to post.

So we've established that not only does Brite play a onebutton class, poorly I might add and flames others for not soloing him more but he's also a hypocrite!

GG Brite, you're such a decent bloke!

Brite

Banned
You laugh spammed me while i passed though mmg

i tell all the stealthers ive seen around to kill some retard little NS near mmg

they kill you

i give you some of your own medicine

you cry like a baby beacuse you dont like the same treatment you give

you pull your head out from your own ass... and remember to tell me which is which

EDIT: I only came on here beacuse i knew you would cry about being zerged etc... so predictable

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
You laugh spammed me while i passed though mmg

i tell all the stealthers ive seen around to kill some retard little NS near mmg

they kill you

i give you some of your own medicine

you cry like a baby beacuse you dont like the same treatment you give

you pull your head out from your own ass... and remember to tell me which is which

EDIT: I only came on here beacuse i knew you would cry about being zerged etc... so predictable

You also can't read.

I wasn't whining about being zerged, or about being laughspammed. Please quote where I was.

I was laughing at your hypocrisy.

Tip: Read posts before replying, it prevents you from making yourself look even more retarded.

:>

Brite

Banned
Equendil said:
Didn't have to dig deep, a quick search on Google and here's a typical post from BriteUK in reply to Minstrel TL report, patch 1.66 :

http://daoc.catacombs.com/forum.cfm?ThreadKey=10855&DefMessage=612560&forum=7

I dont see whats wrong with my post... minstrel is overpowering in the stealth wars, but you obviously see it from one side, the fact that one realm has a stealther with good abilitys in crowd control and great chants that no other realm has, and asking for it to be improved is seriously taking the piss... mythic taking there time to further improve a class which already is one of the top classes in the game and fun to play while they could be spending there time on classes that actualy need it

now your going to say how each realm should be different etc etc.... how pissed off would you be if they gave healers stealth.... or chanters stealth...

Brite

Banned
Dook said:
You also can't read.

I wasn't whining about being zerged, or about being laughspammed. Please quote where I was.

I was laughing at your hypocrisy.

Tip: Read posts before replying, it prevents you from making yourself look even more retarded.

and was laughing at you

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
I dont see whats wrong with my post... minstrel is overpowering in the stealth wars, but you obviously see it from one side, the fact that one realm has a stealther with good abilitys in crowd control and great chants that no other realm has, and asking for it to be improved is seriously taking the piss... mythic taking there time to further improve a class which already is one of the top classes in the game and fun to play while they could be spending there time on classes that actualy need it

now your going to say how each realm should be different etc etc.... how pissed off would you be if they gave healers stealth.... or chanters stealth...

...or a Caster an insta lifetap and personal Healers...

...oh... wait...

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
and was laughing at you

Can't read properly, can't play properly, hypocrit, one button class and to add to it all, you make posts that make no sense in response to mine after trying to taunt me.

You get better and better don't ya! :>

Ormorof

FH is my second home
<passes round the regional cheese>

this thread rates highly on my "read while eating cheese sandwhiches" mark scheme :D

(i am actually eating cheese too! incredible!)

Brite

Banned
Dook said:
Can't read properly, can't play properly, hypocrit, one button class and to add to it all, you make posts that make no sense in response to mine after trying to taunt me.

You get better and better don't ya! :>

well its glad to know how you feel

anyway im going to go.... hmm... wash my hair

anyways ring childine its 0800 1111 im sure they will care

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
well its glad to know how you feel

anyway im going to go.... hmm... wash my hair

anyways ring childine its 0800 1111 im sure they will care

Yes, because you didn't care enough to reply to this post..

..Oh, wait...

Stop posting now please :<

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Dook said:

Tips like this are usually useless really - from my experience people who haven't learn to read at age of ~12 wont learn it at all and my advice is just to abuse their lack of intelligence and let them make themselves look more retarted :p Generally speaking here so no offence towards Brite or anyone else (well, people who are 12-years or older and can't read can feel offended :p) :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom