Lethul said:
briton and celt lighttanks can reach it quite easy? :eek2:
yes, but who would bother to make a 25 qui cap tempalte

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Farek said:
what tank has 250 qui except savages?

Dwarf or Norseman zerker with capped quickness temps!1 :(

60 (starting stat, +10qui) + 100 (ideally, with a 25quicap temp) + 93 (capped d/q) = 253!

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
Dwarf or Norseman zerker with capped quickness temps!1 :(

60 (starting stat, +10qui) + 100 (ideally, with a 25quicap temp) + 93 (capped d/q) = 253!
and thats just lots of wasted imbue pts to lower your spd with ~0.1, instead of getting something usefull in your template.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Farek said:
and thats just lots of wasted imbue pts to lower your spd with ~0.1, instead of getting something usefull in your template.

Its not impossible with some really good items to get just about everything capped + 20:ish quickcap.

And to answer who will bother to make a +25quicap template...
Someone who wants the most out of his character and is prepared to go the extra mile to get the items needed.

Id say that atm in my opinion hibs have the best "tankgroups" (arent many pure tankgroups now tho, theres atleast 1-2 casters in almost every grp and I wouldnt call that a pure tankgrp, hehe). Hibsetups with 1 Lighteld and 2-3 BMs + Warden (+ Hero if 2 BMs) is ewul if played right.

After determination gets boosted again I think Mids tankgrps will climp to the top once more with savages being usable again.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Farek said:
what tank has 250 qui except savages?

uhh...

on topic: hard to say all comes down to the players, support & tictacs. bm in the right hands can be extremly good, not many good ones around tho fortunately.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
not like any1 runs tank grps :p mid 4 tank grp wuld get torn to shit, like any realms wuld

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
My briton merc has 251 quickness, i believe that's with +20 quickcap and no augmented quickness. I do think i did something silly like +5 dex +5 quickness at creation though, as i couldn't choose between being quicker or more nimble !

So yeh i think it's well possible to get near 250 quickness in a decent template tbh.

Kanim

Banned
[NO]Subedai said:
not like any1 runs tank grps :p mid 4 tank grp wuld get torn to shit, like any realms wuld

mid can probably run a 4 tank group and still do well imo, but then mid can run pretty much any setup within reason and have a chance providing the support is good.

Fille^

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Depends on a lotmore things than that.

Kani doesn't play in a tank group so celerity isn't the highest priority.

Less reading the "Ultimate Strategy Guide of Good RvR" tbh, the entire rvr is situational, celerity gives mids an advantage for the tanks and the hibs styles give them an advantage. These advantages are effective in different situations so put the Prima Book down.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

what realm has access to the best tank setup if you wanna state it like that.. and the only answer to that is mids.. and thats with no doubt.. if you dont run with aug healer then its your problem. When I played mid there wasnt any prob about not having celerity and a mid tank grp > other tank grp even at low rr (that's how it was when I played mid, and tbh I dont see a big change, and it will even be worse when the "new" det is coming, then "savages will be nice again").

All you keep stating its the players who make the grp.. ofc it is, but mids still have advantages compared to other realms, and imo much of it comes from their support. But I dont wanna discuss it with you since you seem to be the one who published the "Ultimate Strategy Guide of Good RvR".

Have a good day.

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Just buy some aug qui to reach 250 qui since dps dps dps :touch:

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
don't whine about celerity then
~25 qui cap = 5 ish % faster swing speed while celerety is 30%.
and no i cant see any whine from me about celerety

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
while celerity is nice it's not game breaking
but 3 spreadhealers who also happen to be the best supprt class in game, moc1 buffshear on a non primary healer, a "caster" that can keep 2 enemies perma interrupted plus has access to the best ML path and TWF is what gives mids the "edge"

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Garbannoch said:
while celerity is nice it's not game breaking
but 3 spreadhealers who also happen to be the best supprt class in game, moc1 buffshear on a non primary healer, a "caster" that can keep 2 enemies perma interrupted plus has access to the best ML path and TWF is what gives mids the "edge"
I have to agree there.. Seems like something went wrong, when mythic thought out the mid 8grp util..

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
I have to agree there.. Seems like something went wrong, when mythic thought out the mid 8grp util..

hmm yeh, banelord bonedancer was just a weak start

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mids > Hibs > Albs without a shadow of doubt.

Simple reason why: OP support classes; as someone said above, you don't even have to be good to win as mid, hence why mid gank groups who play almost every single night with the same setup are almost unstoppable.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Farek said:
~25 qui cap = 5 ish % faster swing speed while celerety is 30%.
and no i cant see any whine from me about celerety

You DO know that swingspeed is capped at 1.5s right?

After ToA came with itemhaste and quickcapitems you REALLY think that celerity does that huge a difference in swingspeed?

It does for the 2handusers but not for the dualwielders m8y.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Farek said:
230 -> 250 qui = ~0.1 spd = wasted

230 -> 250 qui = ~0.13s = ~1/8th sec, u notice it ^^ and its more double swings and more crits in less time. can also be the difference between that insta/heal landing or being too late.

but dont listen to me, all enemies plz make 0qui templates! :m00:

orbin

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing is that if midgard is so uber how come that they are the least played realm on many servers, especially US.

/Gashemi

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
orbin said:
Funny thing is that if midgard is so uber how come that they are the least played realm on many servers, especially US.

/Gashemi

ppl got tired of op'nes?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom