tank groups

statued

Loyal Freddie
in people opinion what realm has the best tank groups and why?

curiousity killed nobody!!!21

majik

Banned
Depends on the players. Each realm has its advantages and disadvantages, it just depends upon who the tanks are to decide whether the group is good or not, nothing else to it really.

Fille^

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Depends on the players. Each realm has its advantages and disadvantages, it just depends upon who the tanks are to decide whether the group is good or not, nothing else to it really.

so the extra attack speed mids get from healers have nothing to do at all? riiiiiiiiight megam8

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
2 fairly high dps BL charge tanks, with the best support around and a BL BD with PD4-5 and strafing skills = win.

majik

Banned
Fille^ said:
so the extra attack speed mids get from healers have nothing to do at all? riiiiiiiiight megam8

So if FoM had 3 good healers a good shaman and a good bd and 3 retard zerkers they'd win a hib/alb set tank group?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
theres no such thing as tank grp anyways, only one was FC and they usually run with theurg/caba aswell now i think :p

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
So if FoM had 3 good healers a good shaman and a good bd and 3 retard zerkers they'd win a hib/alb set tank group?

the sad thing is that the answer is yes

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
mid > hib > alb

mid because of OP support and bd
Hib > alb because bm > merc

Kanim

Banned
Fille^ said:

how often is celerity actually up vs good alb/hib grps?, the answer is not much megam8.

Fille^

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
how often is celerity actually up vs good alb/hib grps?, the answer is not much megam8.

get a better aug healer then : :touch:

majik

Banned
[CE]Hjendug said:
depends how good your support is - megam8

Depends on a lotmore things than that.

Fille^ said:
get a better aug healer then : :touch:

Kani doesn't play in a tank group so celerity isn't the highest priority.

Less reading the "Ultimate Strategy Guide of Good RvR" tbh, the entire rvr is situational, celerity gives mids an advantage for the tanks and the hibs styles give them an advantage. These advantages are effective in different situations so put the Prima Book down.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:

dont even need good players to win as mid

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
celerity matters so much when a lighttank with red haste, 250 quick, 10 toa mellee speed 4.1main and croc dagger or summin in offhand hits at 1.6sec.. yes idd !

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
statued said:
in people opinion what realm has the best tank groups and why?curiousity killed nobody!!!21

Question : If I have 3 apples and I eat one apple ..how many apples do I have left ?

Answer : Mids

Question : If Im born in Ireland ...what nationality am I ?

Answer : Mids

Question : If I see a Redlight ..DO i fucking go or stop

Answer : crap thread mids rox the big 11

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
celerity matters so much when a lighttank with red haste, 250 quick, 10 toa mellee speed 4.1main and croc dagger or summin in offhand hits at 1.6sec.. yes idd !
what tank has 250 qui except savages?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Farek said:
what tank has 250 qui except savages?

briton and celt lighttanks can reach it quite easy? :eek2:
and vampiirs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom