T.L.S.I.T.W.O.T.W. (B.S.) volume 3!

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Casternets.

A new career in Flamenco beconned - offering numerous comical opportunities involving such well known Freddyshouse celebrities as...

-=[U.D]=- Raverbaby

Fledgling Freddie
...the Gary Glitter clone, everyone believed he was out of the story for sure but it turns out that earlier on in his life when he was abducted by aliens, they took a sample of his spunk and cloned him into a spunk gurgling batty boy who...

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Was distinctly uninteresting, hence him being written out. Again.

Somewhat more exciting was the crime fighting elite (with the comic book fashion sense) of Mystic G, TDC and Wij - working together to rid the world of...

moop

Fledgling Freddie
-=[U.D]=- Raverbaby said:
...burberry wearing sheep in novas, but first, they had another primary objective, that objective? to get people to go to this thread and add their input https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=997 once this primary objective is completed they can get back to eliminating the sheep that....

continue to make the world a crap place for the stick weilding space chickens of the planet Cheese where a crack team of elite chickens was assembling to...

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
die. Meanwhile in shropshire, a clay mine had collapsed...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
because a bear had appeared and suddenly exploded as bears generally do in this universe. But this opened up on a shaft full of dwarfs who were mining...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not clay, as you'd expect them to do in a clay mine. They were known as the seven stupid dwarfs, or dumb, dumber, dumber, dumberer, dumbererer, dumberererer and dumbererererer.

Astfgl

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan was the only one remotely clever enough to mine for clay, but didn't actually know what it was, and was thus...

Nibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Astfgl said:
Ch3tan was the only one remotely clever enough to mine for clay, but didn't actually know what it was, and was thus...
...appointed King of the Dwarves. This new found fame....

(If you don't like it, don't click on it. Simple.)

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
went straight to his head and soon he was acting like david beckham. Needless to say this would all come to an end, and indeed it did when the saviour....

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
... Ming the merciless, cut down the dwarf and proceded to try to rule humanity such as it was...

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
... by controlling people with a large fillet of fish, which he liked to...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
keep in a tupperware box.

Ming the merciless had a thing for tupperware parties and has managed to almost get the full range.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
... Until flash gordan came and melted them all with his lasers which he stole from a futurama character called....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom