*Synergy-organised London Extravaganza!!* - September, 2006! - UPDATED with FORUMS

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Cool,

its annoying we've got a lot of people signed up, just need that last little push to arrange a place to kick it all off really, no point worrying too much as long as people get to london with a bit of cash they're in for a class night or 2

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Good one Jacob means i dont have to take a day off work to meet you.

I think heathrow trains go to Paddington station i'll check.

Anyways once you're in central london you're sorted

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Ok folks whose going to be around Friday? What i suggest is for those around on Friday me and Jacob can meet up and find a decent pub / bar type place and then try and get you all over there to meet us?

What do folks recon? I'll give out my mobile number to people that need it

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
i will be joining on friday. don' t know about the other days tbh.

jacob, prepare to get owned irl!^^

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Getting coach down Friday, coming back Sunday.

Jacob if I miss my last train back on Friday night tell Calmin to save me some floor space ;)

Nerve said:
It's Heathrow you damn foreign bastard!

Yeah, swines they get everywhere don't they hun hehe

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Mall said:
Getting coach down Friday, coming back Sunday.

Jacob if I miss my last train back on Friday night tell Calmin to save me some floor space ;)

Yeah, swines they get everywhere don't they hun hehe

No worries Maggie, you can sleep right next to me, I will be passed out and dribbling tho.

And Wim, CALM DOWN! :p Your foreign aswell ;)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
Ok folks whose going to be around Friday? What i suggest is for those around on Friday me and Jacob can meet up and find a decent pub / bar type place and then try and get you all over there to meet us?

What do folks recon? I'll give out my mobile number to people that need it

Ben lets meet up on MSN one of these days, preferably early this week. I'll need your cell number and other stuff.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'll probably pop along on the Friday after uni and either catch the last train home and return on the Sat for more booze, or crash somewhere.

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Jarahl said:
Ben lets meet up on MSN one of these days, preferably early this week. I'll need your cell number and other stuff.

I guess that the meeting time and place for Friday, Saturday and Sunday need to be published/decided upon by tomorrow so that people dont get put off and make other plans.

Once we have met up I am quite sure we will be able to make our own entertainment/pub crawl with what we have.

Alpha.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Jacob ill be on msn tonight (Monday)

Daemyr i still got room at my place by the looks of things if you need a spot to crash.

Jacob maybe we can post the meeting location tonight after we speak on man maybe

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Alpha Male said:
I guess that the meeting time and place for Friday, Saturday and Sunday need to be published/decided upon by tomorrow so that people dont get put off and make other plans.

Once we have met up I am quite sure we will be able to make our own entertainment/pub crawl with what we have.

Alpha.

Thats the best way to do it! random ftw.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
find a sam smiths pub somewhere, tell them you have 500 million people and would like to use one of their function rooms.

works for MUD meets :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
find a sam smiths pub somewhere, tell them you have 500 million people and would like to use one of their function rooms.

works for MUD meets :)

Im up for being the official 'Host' but I'll need a co-host that can guide me through London as I am a damn foreigner!! I think Ben might be my guide tho, once I've spoken to him I'll post pubs etc.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Sofar the plan is this :

Friday

Unformal meeting with as many as is in town in a pub near London Bridge. Most likely the Walkabout in Temple. There we mingle, get to meet people, have beer and get fucked.

Saturday

Paintballing for those who wishes it, @ http://www.london-paintball.com/
I need to get numbers tho, who is deffonately up for it?! I'll give em a ring thursday and hear if they are booked, how many they can have etc. But I need people to sign up for it now already!

After Paintballing people are free to go see London, shop some new clothes, go to hotel to shower/change etc and we meet at a pub which is yet to be decided aswell. Here I will welcome all formally, we'll have a laugh at me being foreign, say nasty things about Rod for him not being there, and ofc more importantly get fucked. Once we had enough beers, people will most likely scatter, but I will prolly go for a Curry and then a club, where people are more than welcome to tag along! Evening will end sometime unknown :D

Sunday

Farewell time, foreigners should get to airports in good time with the security situation in the UK, but we should have time to say goodbye to our dearests and maybe have a bite to eat before.

Keep an eye on this Thread as I will update it with links and locations each evening I return from work! This will do for now.

Jacob out!

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
No paintballing for me thanks :) Most likely be sleeping off Friday's beer intake ;)

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Won't be paintballing... will be gathering the NFD crew from 2pm at the Horniman pub near London Bridge though for any hardcore drinkers who want to get a nice early start. All welcome so long as lewd /gu type discussion doesn't offend :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Jarahl said:
Im up for being the official 'Host' but I'll need a co-host that can guide me through London as I am a damn foreigner!! I think Ben might be my guide tho, once I've spoken to him I'll post pubs etc.

unfortunately I'm up north by residence and might not be able to make it down for t'meet otherwise I'd be glad to help.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Ok well looks like early arrivers should get in touch with the NFD hoodlums and those turning up later come to the Walkabout in Temple, splendid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom