*Synergy-organised London Extravaganza!!* - September, 2006! - UPDATED with FORUMS

Ormorof

FH is my second home
if nothing gets confirmed soon ill have to pull out as im arranging other things and need to know dates im available o_O

Ging

Part of the furniture
I have just spoken to Rod (Eggy) and he apologises for not giving any further feedback since his last communication. He has had a rather busy summer but has promised to provide an update some time tomorrow. This update will include dates/time and a fixture summary as well as intitial meeting points etc.

watch this space.

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
swords said:
Im still watching! ffs!

Apologies from Synergy for Rod's (Eggy) slackness, he's young, eager for alcohol and a horny little bugger which makes him a bit unreliable to get things arranged, but believe one thing, this meet-up IS going to happen, lots of us have planes & hotels booked. So even if info arrives at 16.59 on Friday the 8th, don't use it as an excuse not to show, this mash-up will happen! :puke: :england:

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Well, I kinda need the info as I don't have a car so need to book a hotel somewhere near where all this is going to happen and find out just how I am going to get around because I know London not at all!

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
I would like Hotel details also...makes sence for us all to stay in same place because at least when we are mashed it increases the chance that at least one person will be able to remember the name of the Hotel! :p

Booking any Hotel the day before leads to rack and not discounted prices also!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Hehehe make sure its within walking distance of the last place we go :)

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Amanita said:
Well, I kinda need the info as I don't have a car so need to book a hotel somewhere near where all this is going to happen and find out just how I am going to get around because I know London not at all!

Buy yourself a day- or 3 day-London travelcard and get anywhere you want using the subway, which is the way public transportion should be organised everywhere else in the world. London tube for the win! This way you're also not bound to a certain area to book your hotel in. I'll be booking my hotel Thursday evening as I'm bringing some rl mates. Will let people here know where I'm staying but it's possible it won't be the cheapest option around.

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
the eagle has landed...i am already spending lots of time/cash in london's pubs.

ze german

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Well NFD will be meeting up in the afternoon on the saturday and roaming to where the zerg is later in the day... but we are starting at about 2pm in the pub :D

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Appollo said:
Whats the loc for Sat and SUn meet?

Still waiting on Eggy to anounce it :touch:

I will be staying at the Strand Palace as its pretty central, so hopefully wont be far from there!!

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
I'll be in the Holiday Inn at King's Cross. I hope the guests there like their breakfast buffet covered with gooey chunks :drink: :drink: :drink: :puke:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I can make it. looking forward to meeting you all irl!

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
I'll be in the Holiday Inn at King's Cross. I hope the guests there like their breakfast buffet covered with gooey chunks :drink: :drink: :drink: :puke:

nfd are staying at the travel lodge at kings cross \o/

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Well that will be a fucking bonus ;)

Tourmalines, may be around london that time :O , wether or not ill be busy tho, but good luck with the meet :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Rod been away for last ~month and might not be making it due to work pressures...

If anyone else is up for taking the ball and arrange some fun (not much I guess, just find some routes to pubs, arrange the paintball etc) that would be awesome. Its even possiple that Rod wont be able to make it due to a possiple business trip to the US.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Alright guys,

As Jacob mention hes crashing at my place just outside central London, i can probably fit a few more people in for Friday / Saturday night if you're stuffed for accomodation.... pm me via FH.

Also seeing as we're lacking proper organisation why dont we just agree a Pub and time to kick off either on Friday or Saturday depending on when the bulk of people (that doesnt mean Gingy hah) are arriving in London.

If we know how many people will be around Friday evening i could sort us out a decent bar / pub to meet up in atleast.....if this sounds like a decent idea i'll hand out me phone number for peeps incase they get lost on the way in.

Calmin
Ben

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Past London meets have done well at the bierodrome near holborn if thats any help... NFD meeting at the horniman pub near london bridge during the afternoon :)

Pubs and bars are plentiful... but ideally dont want anywhere that is too hard to find or get to and also worth getting some place that will not have bouncers stopping large groups getting in :)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:
Past London meets have done well at the bierodrome near holborn if thats any help... NFD meeting at the horniman pub near london bridge during the afternoon :)

Pubs and bars are plentiful... but ideally dont want anywhere that is too hard to find or get to and also worth getting some place that will not have bouncers stopping large groups getting in :)

NFD meeting Friday or Saturday? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom