*Synergy-organised London Extravaganza!!* - September, 2006! - UPDATED with FORUMS

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Latest info

Jarahl said:
Final Plan, at least untill I edit it

Friday : Personally I'll be landing in Heathrow @ 4:45. So we meet @ http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/info_Pubbar_5150.html Walkabout in Temple. Time will be half past 6. I'll unformally 'kick-off' the London Extravaganza and we can sit down, have some pints and chat

Saturday : People that want to, can have a chat with me friday and we'll have a friendly game of football next to Ben's place around 1pm maybe noon, he got a field right next to his house I'll leave the afternoon untouched, and instead place the meeting point for Saturday will be Henrys @ Covenant Garden, 6pm. There I will officially welcome everyone to this little event, say cheers and we all grab a pint. After that I reckon we should all mingle and meet each other, but at some point I will be screaming Curry, where people who wants curry needs to report to me, so I can get a head count. From there I'll phone a curry place and inform them of our arrival. After curry I reckon we should split, so the ones that wanna go pubbin can do that, and the ones that wanna go Clubbin with me and Nerve can do that.

Sunday : Say goodbye to those you wanna say goodbye to, dont wanna set a specific meeting point for this, if people wanna say their goodbyes they sort time and place saturday before they start dribbling.

Sofar the Club and the Curry place is yet to be decided, but fear not, Jacob is on the case!

Edit : Those who wants my phone number to get in touch with me, send a PM to Jarahl on these boards and we can exchange!

*** older info ***

Greetings fellow minions!

If you've ever joined our TS channel, you may know that we're always up for a bit of a laugh, whether it's picking holes in Lookdaddy's arguments or examining the holes in Beeks' pants - we're always chuckling away as we play. We also like a few light ales now and then...

In April, to celebrate a few joint birthdays (well, any excuse will do) we had a bit of a get-together bash down near London...and I think everyone involved will agree, it was a complete success!

Now you may be thinking...blah blah, geeky daoc meet...

No, no, no! I can't remember anyone talking about daoc; in fact, it was in the interest of everyone involved to leave the game at the door, and get on with good old fashioned English binge drinking and eating curry. And my did we drink.

Anyway, to the point: We're having another bash, this time in Central London (most likely) the weekend of the 8th September, 2006. Although not finalised, the plan will include a city-wide bar crawl, curry and clubs, as well as (if I get it organised) at least half a day of paintballing, most likely in one of the inner-city arenas. We'll probably be staying in a hotel outside of the center, making a good weekend of it.

Yes, YOU TOO can physically assault FH forum members...LEGALLY!
Eggytours accept no responsibility for due retaliation

Friday: Evening pissup/crawl and club of some description.
Saturday: Lunch, paintball, pissup etc.
Sunday: Good olde English Sunday roast and farewells.

Activities have not been finalised, I'm awaiting more guildie input!

-------------

Anyway - on behalf of Synergy, I'd like to openly invite one and all to come along and join in the fun.

If there's a lot of interest, I'll be more than happy to group book paintball/hotel etc and turn it into a 'major' event.

Any ideas or shows of interest; please feel free to post below...

...and remember - this is a fun and well spirited weekend; forum/game vendettas are left at the door :)

I'll update this post or make a new one/sort out more formal organisation in a few weeks' time, but I guarentee that at least some of us will be crawling around the streets of London this weekend!

Have fun all and let me know what you think!

-------------

MEETING FORUMS: http://synergydeathcrew.com/phpBB2/index.php
-Lift-shares
-Meeting discussion
-Event details
-Drinking games!

-------------

Eggy

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Definatly interested Eggy.

We need another daoc meet thank you for organizing it :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Will come for paintballing i am teh king at itxD, aslong as can bring my own gun ofcourse

- English -

Resident Freddy
I recently met korgon in Leicester who got outdrunk and was sick lol, I maybe intrested to drive down if im still around, but its a hell of a 350-400mile treck.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
I recently met korgon in Leicester who got outdrunk and was sick lol, I maybe intrested to drive down if im still around, but its a hell of a 350-400mile treck.

Leicester to London is just over 100 miles.

If people really are interested in the masses, I will be organising a site with info, signups and a possible lift-share scheme to help each other out. For example, we have 2 guildies in Leicester.

- English -

Resident Freddy
eggy said:
Leicester to London is just over 100 miles.

If people really are interested in the masses, I will be organising a site with info, signups and a possible lift-share scheme to help each other out. For example, we have 2 guildies in Leicester.

Aye but I live roughly 150 mile from Leicester (in Blackburn ;p) edit: its about 260 mile :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
ERmm........... Need i say this but Count me in m8y any chance to piss take LD and meet j00 is worth it for me :kissit:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Well I wonder if I can come, I bet I could some some cash aside for it, last daoc meet I went through a good 200 quid in the space of 2 days so like... :eek7:

I'd love to come down again provided I get somewhere to crash and easy access to King's Cross.

I would like to see is Xyliana & Elendar could appear again, they rocked for hosts last year! :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
See it as more of a Synergy-pissup-with-open-invite...it's not about sitting around talking about OF :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Make the start at about 5:30 PM on the Friday and to the East side of town (i.e. somewhere in the city - maybe the templar bar off Fleet Street, I think) and you might get to throw eggy/eggs at a forum admin, if you're lucky ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, it'll be around that time to give Londoneers the time to come along after a days work. Will sort out venues nearer the time.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh... and PM me your TS details - may pop on one Fri/Sat when I'm pissed and belch at you all :p

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
If I promise to be a good boy this time can i come along to this pls uncle rod?!

Last time i met up with you lot it was proper mental :)

This is ofc if my lil lady signs the permission slip :drink:

If in any doubt, its not a daoc geeky thing, i mentioned daoc once and got slapped with a piece of nan bread twice and then got my food taken away.......bastids :(

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
See it as more of a Synergy-pissup-with-open-invite...it's not about sitting around talking about OF :)

Then i wont be there :(

OF was teh pwn!

Can't you arrange something like this in DK instead ^_^

Himse

FH is my second home
shame, im too young, someone pass off as my dad so you can buy me drinks ;<

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
lol, then u think arround 40 people are comming.. and suddenly u got 700 people in front of ur hotel xD

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Aslong as i aint got work on i'll come , any excuse for a drink :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
tempted - will have to see how funds/heavily-pregnant-wife(by then)/time are closer to the date.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Very tempted. Will have to see nearer to the time but im 80% interested :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds good to me lad, and we must do that beer one day real soon!

PM me ya TS details too, Im always up for a laff :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
tempted - will have to see how funds/heavily-pregnant-wife(by then)/time are closer to the date.

WIFE? I thought that you were gay X|

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Eggy I do need to say though mind.

You got a late night, with a large crowd of pissed daoc players.

If you think you can avoid at least one person shouting "ZERG!" you'd be so very....very wrong... :p

I do recall hopping on atos' back with the viking helmet on screaming "CHARGE!".

*ahem*

Himse

FH is my second home
Sharma said:
I do recall hopping on atos' back with the viking helmet on screaming "CHARGE!".

*ahem*

mint XD rofl.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Sharma said:
Eggy I do need to say though mind.

You got a late night, with a large crowd of pissed daoc players.

If you think you can avoid at least one person shouting "ZERG!" you'd be so very....very wrong... :p

*ahem*

I think the point is it's not all geeky sitting around saying "omfg you zerged me once"! in the corner.

Once everyone's pissed it's standing around in the pub talking about chopping people's heads off with swords and scaring the bar staff - now that's fun ;)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds intresting indeed :) Will see if I can find any other danes from DAoC to accompinate me while still have time off from studies and the financial in order.

Nice initiative :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom