Swords Encyclopedia of everything 2004

Repent Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
The Meaning of Life is to enjoy yourself, you only get one chance.
i suppose in other words the meaning of life is to Live.

It is that simple.

the first 8 words you said make sence. u shouldnt of said anymore then that, how do you know that we dont have more then one life after death and how do you know the true meaning of life, it may be more then to live, it may be to help others for example.

In my opinion everyone has a diffrent meaning of life, everyone has a diffrent path to go and a goal to achive weather they know it or not, the only way to find out is to live your life(you was right there) , you have conscious and subconscious choices which you pick and lead until your dying day, even then life in you might continue, who knows. only one way to find out :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Repent Reloaded said:
the first 8 words you said make sence. u shouldnt of said anymore then that, how do you know that we dont have more then one life after death and how do you know the true meaning of life, it may be more then to live, it may be to help others for example.

In my opinion everyone has a diffrent meaning of life, everyone has a diffrent path to go and a goal to achive weather they know it or not, the only way to find out is to live your life(you was right there) , you have conscious and subconscious choices which you pick and lead until your dying day, even then life in you might continue, who knows. only one way to find out :)

My encyclopaedia of everything... :twak: my defenition.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Why is the Apple customer help line phone manned by such fucking idiots?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
Why is the Apple customer help line phone manned by such fucking idiots?

this is not just Apple, ALL customer help lines are manned by fucking idiots because thats all these companies employ to these position.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
this is not just Apple, ALL customer help lines are manned by fucking idiots because thats all these companies employ to these position.

Has it been outsourced to India?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, unless they are shipping out american ladies to work the phones out there. :)

Still, they are bloody useless. Cancelled part of the order and shipped the rest instead of cancelling the entire order which is what I asked them to do. :eek:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Why is this:
Women around the world are being told they can now have an orgasm at the touch of a button. The makers of "Slightest Touch" say their device can give women longer, better and more intense orgasms.

invented? :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Marczje said:
Why is this:
Women around the world are being told they can now have an orgasm at the touch of a button. The makers of "Slightest Touch" say their device can give women longer, better and more intense orgasms.

invented? :(

Because there are women who have difficulty achieving longer, better more intense orgasms.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
swords said:
Because there are women who have difficulty achieving longer, better more intense orgasms.

Really? Damn, I feel sorry for them :(

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Will i pass my exams - you bloody better say yes :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Brynn said:
Will i pass my exams - you bloody better say yes :p

if revision ye did...pass ye shall.
If revision ye didn't, checkout duty at tesco's shall be ye duty forevermore.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, then walk past a very strong electro magnet - which is turned on.

/also have fun walking thru the beepy gate thing at customs - it will keep beeping till they see why its beeping, and would you like to wack your cock out at an airport?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Except it won't - wrong type of metal. At least, hmmm, I wonder, I did keep beeping when I went to Canada and had to take off my boots and get frisked and everything. Maybes it was my tongue stud :/

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Should I build a giant electro-magnet and take it to a goth club?

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Should I build a giant electro-magnet and take it to a goth club?

Bouncers don't let you in with giant electro magnets :/ I've tried before you will just get the

"not tonight lads" phrase thrown verbally in your direction

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
What if you reverse the polarity and send those fat neanderthals flying? :D

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
What if you reverse the polarity and send those fat neanderthals flying? :D

You realise that it would take a very big Crane to lift some of those bouncers off the floor :x

they arn't small fellas

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...could pump them full of helium and let them float away?

/edit Even better, pump them full of hydrogen and then shoot flaming arrows at them as they float away! :D

~Ka-BOOOM~

Remember to bring your umbrella though. :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Hmm...could pump them full of helium and let them float away?

/edit Even better, pump them full of hydrogen and then shoot flaming arrows at them as they float away! :D

~Ka-BOOOM~

Remember to bring your umbrella though. :)

Its Raining Men!!! Hallelujah!! (spelling?)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Elcain said:
Shall i get my penis pierced :confused:

if you are happy letting someone shove metal into your Schlong then go for it...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Nuked said:
what is the worst tasting beer?

This is a tough question, as it rules out all those American beers which taste of nothing.
therefore i will conclude that the worst tasting beer has to be the one...the only...Fosters (UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom