Swords Encyclopedia of everything 2004

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
swords sounds like 1 of them little machines that says the most obvious anser o yeh and why do snails have shells

swords

Can't get enough of FH
stubbyrulz said:
swords sounds like 1 of them little machines that says the most obvious anser o yeh and why do snails have shells

Protection.
Shelter.
a Snail cannot survive outside its shell

pez

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Protection.
Shelter.
a Snail cannot survive outside its shell

but momma told me a slug was a snail who had lost his shell!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
ok i thought it was obvious irony but after that post i would like to make it clear i know slugs are not snails who have lost their shells

swords

Can't get enough of FH
stubbyrulz said:
i didnt no that :( they look like it though :>

See! Thats why i created this thread to spread the knowlege!

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
who is the best pound for bound boxer?

at the moment and for the last 10 years its been Roy Jones Jnr by a MILE. Hes only really a middleweight and hes taking the piss out of the joke that is the heavyweights atm by having the WBA title. lol :D getting on a bit now tho so prolly will retire soon, he was so bored of a lack of challengers 5 years ago he wanted to play basketball over here in the british league :)

Would loved to of seen Sugar ray Lenoard vs Jones Jnr both at their peak.

Ultimate fight of course would be Marciano vs Ali

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
how long is a piece of string?

(i actually know the answer for sure so i'm testing you)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Fedaykin said:
how long is a piece of string?

(i actually know the answer for sure so i'm testing you)

Someone beat me too it :)

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
For a question I've been pondering on a while Swords.

Our world is driven by the laws of physics. This law changes ever so often, but I'm going to ask this question with our current theories in focus.

According to the our good man Albert, energy and mass are constant in the universe aye? There is no way to change the "weight" of the universe itself, or the amount of energy within. It always equals up.
However, Albert also explains that there are such things as 'antibodies'. Each little partical in the universe supposedly has an antibody. When a body is combined with it's antibody it vanishes. The mass of the body vanishes completely. So if the total mass of the universe always is constant, would that mean that if you put the entire universe on a huge scale, the scale would show... 0g?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
If one train leaves London at 45mph and another leaves Manchester at 73mph, why do men have nose hair?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Czaedes said:
For a question I've been pondering on a while Swords.

Our world is driven by the laws of physics. This law changes ever so often, but I'm going to ask this question with our current theories in focus.

According to the our good man Albert, energy and mass are constant in the universe aye? There is no way to change the "weight" of the universe itself, or the amount of energy within. It always equals up.
However, Albert also explains that there are such things as 'antibodies'. Each little partical in the universe supposedly has an antibody. When a body is combined with it's antibody it vanishes. The mass of the body vanishes completely. So if the total mass of the universe always is constant, would that mean that if you put the entire universe on a huge scale, the scale would show... 0g?

Newtons first law of thermodynamics states that Energy cannot be created or destroyed only converted from one form to another.
at the speed of light E=M therefore on the grand scale of things the overall mass of the universe remains a constant.

in a matter-Antimatter implosion the mass of both particles is converted into two photons of energy with equal energy yet travelling in opposite directions.
E=M again.

Now i would say that the Mass of the universe (weight is an incorrect term btw) if it were measured would appear to remain constant yet might fluctuate as ''high energy'' particles would meet its antiparticle and mass would be converted into pure photons of energy.
These Photons are capable of being converted back into matter so overall balance is maintained.

Oh and to answer the question properly you cant weight the universe in grams :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
If one train leaves London at 45mph and another leaves Manchester at 73mph, why do men have nose hair?

Because God (Ozzy) created man in his image.
God has nose hair.
if God has too much nose hair at any one time the train from Manchester will brake down and the train operators in london will go on a tea break.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
One of God's nosehairs fell on the points at Surbiton tonight. Fucker :( Why can't he get a Remington like me? He could even buy the company if he wanted.....

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Oh and to answer the question properly you cant weight the universe in grams :)

Sure you can ;-)

To follow up:
Can you explain how a photon is a partical without any mass btw? As far as I know photons are considered as both particals and... waves (/em wonders if wave is the correct word to use when referring to a 'våg' in physics)

Oh and thanks for the previous answer ;)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Why can't you see air but yet you can see fog?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
And my mate wants to know why his works server - dell pe6650 with 1 perc3/dc and 2 perc4/dc with pv220s keeps sending the array drives offline - don't quote him the easy stuff he says as that would be insulting....

p.s
its been driving him mad for days... only you can help now !

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Czaedes said:
Sure you can ;-)

To follow up:
Can you explain how a photon is a partical without any mass btw? As far as I know photons are considered as both particals and... waves (/em wonders if wave is the correct word to use when referring to a 'våg' in physics)

Oh and thanks for the previous answer ;)

its Quantum...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
Why do birds suddenly appear?

They have wings.
oh and they can fly too so they are pretty speedy buggers when they want to be.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Nuked said:
Why can't you see air but yet you can see fog?

Fog is Water Vapour (you can see clouds correct...water vapour)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
And my mate wants to know why his works server - dell pe6650 with 1 perc3/dc and 2 perc4/dc with pv220s keeps sending the array drives offline - don't quote him the easy stuff he says as that would be insulting....

p.s
its been driving him mad for days... only you can help now !

because God (Ozzy) demands that he phones tech support as they need something to ignore.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
Why are women so evil?

WOMEN = TIME * MONEY

TIME = MONEY

therefore: WOMEN = MONEY * MONEY

WOMEN = [MONEY]2

MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

therefore: WOMEN = EVIL

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
If a tree falls over in the forest and there is no-one to hear it, does it make a noise ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom