Swordmaster vs White Lion

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
My WL is 24 atm and the way i see it, it starts to get interesting after lvl 20 (path of the axeman spec). At 21 you get the speed buff for your pet, at 22 Primal Fury , at 25 Flanking (+15% damage from side or rear), at 27 Cull the weak and ofc at 32 the 50% healing debuff.

I think that in the end game the WL can dish out a serious amount of damage as long as they fix the huge problems with the pet. You will never get on top of the dps list (at least most of the times), not even will make more damage than marauder (probably :p), but as someone else said, if you learn how to play well with your pet, the WL will be a high utility class which will definitely earn its spot on a full group.

Those are my speculations so far according with my current level. Lots of thing might not be the same when i reach higher levels. If so i ll let you know :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
My WL is 24 atm and the way i see it, it starts to get interesting after lvl 20 (path of the axeman spec). At 21 you get the speed buff for your pet, at 22 Primal Fury , at 25 Flanking (+15% damage from side or rear), at 27 Cull the weak and ofc at 32 the 50% healing debuff.

About the pet speed buff u get at lvl 21, are you refering to the Tactic one??
If so, it is a bit dissapointing that u have to choose btwn the speed buff, which is totally necesary for ur pet to stay hitting ur target (specially with the pathing issues it has atm), or the +50% crit dmg tactic :(

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
And that sounds like display bug Apollyn,SM can't DW and probably never will.

Its not a display bug, SMs can use two swords at once but one of the swords acts as a shield (it has block chance etc), it doesnt increase ur DPS. Its just a nice bit of variety.

I've also used a sword in my WHs offhand instead of a pistol, its still functions as a pistol but is a sword, not a bug, the char even attacks with both weapons as swords.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
About the pet speed buff u get at lvl 21, are you refering to the Tactic one??
If so, it is a bit dissapointing that u have to choose btwn the speed buff, which is totally necesary for ur pet to stay hitting ur target (specially with the pathing issues it has atm), or the +50% crit dmg tactic :(

I agree 100% with you. It is sad that you need actually to drop the 50% crit damage for now. At least in the end game you can fit it with the 4 tactic slots available. It should have been nice to see it though one day as a core skill :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom