Witch Hunter vs Witch Elf

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Which is the more rogue-ish type? And with that I mean which one is better jumping people from stealth and finishing them ASAP, or do both perform equally in that area?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
They are roughly equivalent however witch elf has more raw dps and hit based procs, witch hunter has finisher based procs but also has ranged finishers.

Some other minor differences but essentially both similar in playstyle to a rogue.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
WE is the better from stealth, WH can last a bit longer but can't match the dps of the WE.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
However if your caught trying to run from a WH forget it, they have a snare range shot they can use while running.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
WE also have throw knife backsnare.

from what i've seen (t1) WE's are alot better, and they also get the first healing debuff at lvl 9

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
WEs are better outta steath and can deal more DPS
WHs can deal ranged executions making easier to get the kill if ur rooted etc.

WEs get more fun stuff early on that helps them deal with heals, WH unfortunately get disarms etc that dont really help in its role.This does change by 20.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Surely disarm will severely handicap any melee your fighting against?

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
i guess its kinda like grapple in daoc then in a way, take yourself and your target outta the fight, i guess its good against a hard tank or a crazy melee dps, sacrifice one person to disable that person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom