such stlong stealth groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Well you dont need that you have " Vanish4thewin "

Wish I had a special RA that was as usefull as a 900 pa mid-fight...must be nice
vanish is every 30 mins ur zerg is coming every 10 mins (each port :D)
:touch:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

Why even bother using Vanish? You BS2 SB's for 700+ dmg, which isn't even possible for the rr7l2 SB I play on occasions with a 2h PA (that's with 39+17 CS), unless there's a friggin' lucky critical involved. That, and alongside the fact that you hit harder on leather than my zerker hits for on cloth wearers. So don't bother wasting a perfectly useless RA when you're bound to win anyway. :)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Added screen to show how much sb 2h damage really sucks. :(
*Edit:This is with yellow spec af etc
(Oh,and ignore my fuckup in the ss,nerf not changing qbar \o>)

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 72

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Added screen to show how much sb 2h damage really sucks. :(

Derric, my love! You're not paying attention!

Groborthir said:
(...) which isn't even possible for the rr7l2 SB I play on occasions with a 2h PA (that's with 39+17 CS), unless there's a friggin' lucky critical involved.

:)

I think this SB's 1h PA cap is around 600, and with a maximum potential crit of 300. So that's 900 (nerf my algebra skillz!). This isn't really possible against 26% slash resists. So usually I hit around the 350-400's with PA. Let's be cool and say I maximum can hit for 400+200. Which is 600 (omg, again with the leet algebra skillz!). Kewl! Now, this is with PA. A style that's supposed to outdamage BS2 just a teensy-weensy bit, yes? This still doesn't change the fact that Arauddry has twice (yeah, twice!) hit me for 700+ with BS2. That's with 1h. So his 1h BS2 outdamages my 1h PA with more than 100 dmg. That, along with the fact that he styles me for twice as much as I style him.

Yeah, yeah, I know: Strength relics! Well, screw strength relics! SB's are already slammed to the floor after the nerfbat landed, so blasting the class further into the ground with an equasion including strength relics is bollocks. :)

Why am I typing all this, by the way? Hehe, fuck, I just realised, I'm whining! :D

Nevermind. :)

bane

Fledgling Freddie
cant see why ppl still play this game with all the whineing there is, in my oppionon the funniest char. to play is still stealther eventho both mids/albs/hibs have stealther zergs from time to time and ive joined em aswell but still think its more fun solo or duo, as the challenge is bigger and more fun

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
I think this SB's 1h PA cap is around 600, and with a maximum potential crit of 300. So that's 900 (nerf my algebra skillz!). This isn't really possible against 26% slash resists. So usually I hit around the 350-400's with PA. Let's be cool and say I maximum can hit for 400+200. Which is 600 (omg, again with the leet algebra skillz!). Kewl! Now, this is with PA. A style that's supposed to outdamage BS2 just a teensy-weensy bit, yes? This still doesn't change the fact that Arauddry has twice (yeah, twice!) hit me for 700+ with BS2. That's with 1h. So his 1h BS2 outdamages my 1h PA with more than 100 dmg. That, along with the fact that he styles me for twice as much as I style him.

Yeah, yeah, I know: Strength relics! Well, screw strength relics! SB's are already slammed to the floor after the nerfbat landed, so blasting the class further into the ground with an equasion including strength relics is bollocks.

Why am I typing all this, by the way? Hehe, fuck, I just realised, I'm whining!

Nevermind.
With the relics and 39+16cs my pa cap is mid 700's (3.5speed sword). Vs most ppl will only pa for 400 or so, low rr gimps a bit more. Get the odd random pa for over 700 with no crit vs a standing rr4 or so target whos fully buffed. Not sure how that happens :m00: Also PA varies alot depending on who its against. Can 3 shot one rr5 ns, then not even get close to a 5 shot on the next. Must be resists or something :p

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
Derric, my love! You're not paying attention!

:)

i think it was just a crit no worries ^^
my bs 2 cap is 695 or something not even 700 dmg :(
and pa cap is 899 dmg and i m rr8 too ;p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

Wanna trade if for shadowrun hun :fluffle:

And well I tried to solo around dinner time , but gave up , then I log'd in at about what .. o2.oo cet .. and wtf.. mmgE was camped by a fg of alb's ( mix of stealthers and non stealthers ) So I sat at mpk trying to decide if I should just log , but then " Tha Zerg " moved to mpk , and there was alot of silly skirmish and half zerging , this kill was later at amg thou ( around 04.30 cet ) . NM was a fun fight , but I was kinda surprised , when I went from doing ok to being allmost dead.. didnt even see u blink out , but when I checked dmg I knew what had happend... Give usefull special RA plzzzzz :(

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Wanna trade if for shadowrun hun :fluffle:

And well I tried to solo around dinner time , but gave up , then I log'd in at about what .. o2.oo cet .. and wtf.. mmgE was camped by a fg of alb's ( mix of stealthers and non stealthers ) So I sat at mpk trying to decide if I should just log , but then " Tha Zerg " moved to mpk , and there was alot of silly skirmish and half zerging , this kill was later at amg thou ( around 04.30 cet ) . NM was a fun fight , but I was kinda surprised , when I went from doing ok to being allmost dead.. didnt even see u blink out , but when I checked dmg I knew what had happend... Give usefull special RA plzzzzz :(
maybe shadowrun ill help a lot for toa with stealth lore etc :D

Svartur

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

Yes, then perhaps they can outrun you in stealth whenever they spot you
and escape. ;)

Unless of course you see them too and ditch stealth and... :touch:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
cog said:
I need a bot

It wasnt you i was thinking of actually (see below :p). originally took the ss because it was around the time ALL hib stealthers coming emain wernt worth full rps. Done over 1700 damage to him there for just over 100rps.

xux.JPG

Damon_D said:
Wanna trade if for shadowrun hun

And well I tried to solo around dinner time , but gave up , then I log'd in at about what .. o2.oo cet .. and wtf.. mmgE was camped by a fg of alb's ( mix of stealthers and non stealthers ) So I sat at mpk trying to decide if I should just log , but then " Tha Zerg " moved to mpk , and there was alot of silly skirmish and half zerging , this kill was later at amg thou ( around 04.30 cet ) . NM was a fun fight , but I was kinda surprised , when I went from doing ok to being allmost dead.. didnt even see u blink out , but when I checked dmg I knew what had happend... Give usefull special RA plzzzzz
Sure vanish is good in a 1v1 fight, but its a pretty buggy RA at times. Rarely works as an 'escape' chance and against multiple opponents it fks up as a Vanish->PA attempt. Used it today vs 2 ppl, hit vanish and instantly hit PA, you prepare to perform a perfor..., <some retard> attacks you with his axe, you are no longer hidden, you are hit for <blah damage>, you fail to perform your PA correctly. /rel

Also doesnt work vs pets, anyone close to you, TS, in combat ...

K its not as gimped as shadowrun, but the amount of times it fks up or is fked over by some innate thing (like a pet) is annoying for a 10pt 30min timed RA.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

Your just mocking me :(

Yeah Big I know its not all its cracked up to be , hope the RA re-wiev will help us SB's a bit thou , and I hope mythic get's there foot out of there arse , and get around to balance the stealth classes a bit , be it with spec points adjustments , style's adjustments , and hopefully a re-wiev of of the str/con versus WS/con debuff poison debate

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Pa for 744, nice.
Or mebbe my pas for 4xx-6xx on cloth wearers are gimpy ?
And that with a 4.2mp weapon. /cry.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Actualy I do kill shit , but I messed up the qbar in that fight, had just re-arrenged some styles, and some mp bronze axe's with charges , so instead of hitting my backup style I switched qbar , new qbar setup takes a little getting used too ( that it was 04.15 in the morning did not help either ) , but nm that, I would actualy have won that fight had Araudry not hit vanish and gotten the PA in, have to be fair and say she was running after killing a hunter, but was still at 95% or so ( Am I remembering correct Araudry ?? )

But if you would say what char you play , I'll wave when I kill you the next time :fluffle:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:
Pa for 744, nice.
Or mebbe my pas for 4xx-6xx on cloth wearers are gimpy ?
And that with a 4.2mp weapon. /cry.
If youd read my previous post youd have noticed I commented that PA damage was quite random. Some ppl I hit 700, others i barely scratch 400.

PA'ing sb's for 450 when i had 50+15CS was /cry

Casters with shield down ill hit for 700+. casters with shield up 400-500 (39+16cs, 3.5speed MP 16.5dps). The ss was a buffed rr5 ns getting pa'd for 7xx, when I sometimes can't do 500 to an unbuffed rr3ns. Which makes me a confused infil :(

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
If youd read my previous post youd have noticed I commented that PA damage was quite random. Some ppl I hit 700, others i barely scratch 400.

Casters with shield down ill hit for 700+. casters with shield up 400-500 (39+16cs, 3.5speed MP 16.5dps). The ss was a buffed rr5 ns getting pa'd for 7xx, when I sometimes can't do 500 to an unbuffed rr3ns. Which makes me a confused infil :(

I have pa'd high RR buffed infils for less than 300 dmg with 34 + 16 CS , fully buffed ( 4.2 spd mp 16.5 dps ) , we talking PA's for 258 dmg and the likes...makes me wanna cry :(

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Id like to see any infil hold up their argument after playing on mid/pry for a week.

emma

Loyal Freddie
ev0_o said:
Id like to see any infil hold up their argument after playing on mid/pry for a week.
hehe sooo true.

i know Rambo once tried a nightshade but thats like going one from overpowered class straight to another as rr6+ NS are easily the strongest of the assassins due to AP3 etc.

Life gets a tad easier with ToA and elemental weapons, so those that get on and do the ML`s asap and get those artifacts will have a slight advantage to start with, problem is though once those fotms warder zergfils start getting artifacts and ML`s. SB's are back to square one again.

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

Hehe attacked you the other day. I saw you first and hit you, you turn around, df me and proceed to kill me with 75% left. Ok, i'm only closing in on rr3, but best gear, fully buffed etc..
Dont you agree thats not normal ?

Btw nice you're solo.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:
Hehe attacked you the other day. I saw you first and hit you, you turn around, df me and proceed to kill me with 75% left. Ok, i'm only closing in on rr3, but best gear, fully buffed etc..
Dont you agree thats not normal ?

Btw nice you're solo.
No offence but RR does play a large difference there. An equal rr sb hurts me alot, usually very close fights. Same for ns's. (ppl may go bullshit etc here but im not a mercfil nor 50CS landing PA so fights are usually quite balanced.)

A rr2 ns/sb is just walking rps to me though. You dont have any of the things needed to up your damage or things like purge. You might not think its that normal but high rr sb's raped me when i was rr2 so I guess what goes around comes around :p

O btw .. I knew you were around as I'd seen you stealth, knew you were only rr2 too. With DF all i had to do was wait for an evade, I had all my own RA's up, if you'd been a higher rr I'd have approched the fight quite differently :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
whats with the bumping of a 3 year old thread? ;(

still tho, NOTHING'S CHANGED! the sneaks still zerg :m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom