Str relic went bye bye....

S

Sisifos

Str relics went bye bye....

As i mentioned in previous post (about one big alliance and thing)we are divided at "1 billion" different forces and "1 zillion" different alliances with no communication. And we are the underpowered realm atm too.

The lack of communication and no co-op shone yesterday at alb. Midgards had our keeps ALL DAY and no retake was planned - with the exception of the attack at bold perhaps that failed - they could as well have taken our relic any time they liked - with a corpse summoner too it d be way easy. We were just sitting there waiting for them to take our relics (while we were feeding them with rps too).

We tried to make a retake effort (starting at bold that failed midday yesterday and once more later at night) but no organized grps from RvR guilds (FC, GoL, HB) expressed interested (i think HB were fighting somewhere at HG for RPs tho). Finally the scatered albs that were trying to help got tired and abandoned the fight at our frontiers.

As I said before no communication, no cooperation no nothing as usual. And yes I do BLAME the big guilds cause everytime they needed albion's help they had it in the past when we claimed those relics. Everytime albion need their help they don't give a shit.(I mean the guilds and the alliances in whole there were a couple of ppl from those guild that tried to help but that was only exceptions).

Maybe... I say MAYBE the ppl not interested for the realm should go and play mid or hib I dunno so we can have some sign of unity at last.

That's all... Have a nice day

S

stupidshady

well, I logd in today and relics where gone :-(
I would have been there other ways :-/

well, think its time for a relic retake then ?

S

stupidshady

well, I logd in today and relics where gone :-(
I would have been there other ways :-/

well, think its time for a relic retake then ?

K

Kurik BHM

lets tripplepost some more :p

sad bout the relics alright... cant say i did anything to contribute in defence, but i had to much on mind last night.

O

old.LandShark

Erm, let's not kid ourselves.
We all knew that we had two keeps left. Everyone and his uncle was screaming "mids in sauvage!" but let's be honest. We didn't give a crap.

S

Sohan_THC

Is it not possible to get some ppl be member of a defence order ?
when there is a need for a force you be called and you must come to do your job no mather what you do at that time
for compensation you get some g orso , brought together from regular guilds orso on weekly base.
but how things now are going is really bad.
have to agree with sisifos last night ppl run just every where
while a nice famous little zerg could wipe out all those little groups anoying around excal , but after so manny tries of getting something done ppl went away.
so they only had to retake 2 keeps in less then 3 min apart en go
for xcal plenty of time.
Well done all King arthur would be proud of us :D
Maybe we should warship yoko ono and create a make love not war realm and sit around little campfire singing freedom songs heck we could use john denver :clap:

T

Tranquil-

It's easy to blame guilds who are set to do rvr.

Don't forget that they are only a small part of albion. Small in numbers compared to the realm and not higher level.

The rvr guilds aren't the only ones with lvl 50s, right? :rolleyes:

Everyone 'ignored it', not just a selected few.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I think you are all missing the bright side to this. Now that we don't have to worry about losing our relics the majority of Albions can go back to being RP and XP whores and we need never worry about our keeps again.

"Our keeps are under attack!! Everyone HELP!!"

"Psht..so what? We don't have any relics to defend and now that we have SI we can live without DF for a while."

This is a general criticism of Albion btw and NOT aimed at any guilds/people! Don't shoot the messenger. ;)

Oh yea, the above post is tinged with a bit of sarcasm as well in case some of you bright sparks missed it. ;)

A

Aussie-

weekend = long nights , everyone was sleeping when they took it

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Wrong Aussie, according to Mids all Albs were logged on, defending Excal. But as all Albs have a negative IQ, we were standing at the wrong door while they bashed down the main gate...
You see Aussie, 10 am CET on Saturday is prime time, cause otherwise Mids would not take a relic. Really, sleep on it, and this logical might stick.
Ok, ok, Mids are now allmost as low as Hibs.
Regards, Glottis

C

CoA-Viedd

There is only a few guilds that take a active role in our frontier thats ASq and DF if a keep gets taken we/they will say who wants to do a retake we get a grp and go at them some times theres middies camping CS but they should be dead B4 the retake party leaves, :(

L

Larik-

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

You see Aussie, 10 am CET on Saturday is prime time, cause otherwise Mids would not take a relic. Really, sleep on it, and this logical might stick.
Ok, ok, Mids are now allmost as low as Hibs.
Regards, Glottis

10am Saturday's primetime? Bloody hell that's like hours before I get up after a few beers fri night

D

Dr. Mangler

well well, call it whatever u like, u got the warnings last night when u only had 2 keeps left.

gather your forces and try take em back.

and plz stop whine bout the time. this is a 24/7 game.

Stop blaming yourselves and your fellowman in Albion, get organized instead.

Good luck!!!

S

shilak

I think Sisifos has it right. Albs were down to 2 keeps last night and when did a retake happen? 4am GMT with 3fg and was subsequently foiled by the odd middie group roaming the Alb frontier.
As for the crying about the time, there were 1500 ppl on the server of which only 500ish were middies, Im pretty sure the other 1000 werent all hibbies. Also, 3 keeps come under attack at the exact same time when you are already 3 keeps down, isnt that a big enough signal that something is going on?
Funny thing is that when the hibbies did a similar raid on midgard last saturday, at the same time, there were plenty of albs in our frontier killing this hibs!
Fact of the matter is the first door on Excal was hit almost 30mins after the 3 keeps takes had started and yet we didnt see any reasonable resistance until the 3rd door was on 50%, which was almost 45 mins into the raid. The raid took 90minutes and yet only 5-6fg of albs responded to the threat. There was no block attempted at MMG/HW and no intercept force sent to the midgard frontier.
All the signs were there but most of the albs chose not to act.

A

Aussie-

0 or 10 or 100 guards like it would have made a difference against 280 mids

X

xajorkith

We had no where near 280 at Excal. White Rose one of the largest guilds on Excal didn't even manage 2fgs.

It was easy because you couldn't be arsed to take ya keeps back, too busy zergin for RP's in emain and leveling ya necros.

R

RD_MuDgEtH

Is it not possible to get some ppl be member of a defence order ?
No.

That wouldnt work.

But I suppose it's on the right tracks, going back to the communication thingy.

The best idea would be to 'merge' a few guilds and alliances etc...

I had this idea a few months back and most of Red Dragons, Art of War, Guards of Power, and Paradise Lost merged, to form the new Guild, Reign of Chaos. This not only helped our socialability, as these were fairly small guilds, it also helped arranging guild hunts AND RvR'ing....

During the process of setting this up I did the odd /who 1, /who 2 etc...and then checked guilds, and found a lot of small guilds, with less than 10 people in. I asked a few of them if they would like to join, but unfortunately, none wanted to, basically, because they were 'fine' as they were....

So what I am saying is, basically, if any msllaer guilds, looking for more RvR action, mroe Hunts etc, then you can join us :)

Now, this might seem like a recruiting post, but the underlying theory is correct - we need to get everyone connected in someway, even if its just by alliance....

That way, it would benefit the whole of albion, and aid its effort against the Hibs and Mids....

S

Stormm

9:17 gmt (10:17 Cet) there were 373 albs online.

Dunno if anyone else found themselves in similar situation but when i got word was stuck deep in SI - and bound there too due to questing till late last night.

perhaps both these led to poor alb defence.

Also normally keep an eye on keep status - but again was caught up in the explore/quest SI with many other lev 50's, no-one even mentioned the keep losses - doh

H

hint

i can't be aresed to repost my post from Gen topic so i'll C&P it.

What i don't get is why it is wrong to take a relic at 4am?

All it takes to take a Relic is to get enough people to storm the relic keep + however many you need to take out the defenders. If you can organise enough people to make a raid at 4 am then you deserve to get the relics.

Imagine we are Invadeing iraq with the "no raids off peek time" atitude.

British and US troups line up at the border. one of the oficers steps out and walk over to where the Iraqis are lined up half a mile the other side of the border.

"I say old boy are you ready to fight or do you want some more time to get ready?"

"Well we are a little short on men at the mo."

"Well we'll wait till you can get more then..... No tell you what why don't we send some of our boys back home eh? that'll even the odds up a bit."

"Why thank you that should be fair."

"Now how about the time any time suit you? any time to avoid? perhaps you have a holiday period coming up? would you like us to only invade dureing daylight hours?"

Get real. This is a war.

A

appollo creed

KoP was camping MMG HW from 9:00-12:00 last nite, had many battles stopping mids coming thru. Finally defeated when mid force already in ALb land took us from behind.

Anyone thinking of getting relics back contact me in-game on Sarissen. ty :)

M

medowind

mids must have a really poo new area if they don’t want to explore it (let alone rather spend the time in the pennys), and there new classes must be pathetic to if they didn’t want to experiment with them, where is the childish innocence in creating a new char as soon as you get it, and playing with it like a new toy?

Sure they have there relics,
But they have lost the joy of a new expansion war
I pity mid :(

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by medowind
mids must have a really poo new area if they don’t want to explore it (let alone rather spend the time in the pennys), and there new classes must be pathetic to if they didn’t want to experiment with them, where is the childish innocence in creating a new char as soon as you get it, and playing with it like a new toy?

Sure they have there relics,
But they have lost the joy of a new expansion war
I pity mid :(

They probably found it to be the BEST time to take the relics, as 90% of alb was gonna be busy in new areas and with new characters. And now that they have them I wouldn't be surprised if they went and made alts and explored a bit :)

K

kirennia

ok so heres the deal

We lost all 3 of our relics because we don't have enough enthusiasm to go and take the keeps back. Well done to the mids and yes,as they say it is a 24/7 game.....soooooooo, in light of this, preperations are being made to retake the relics on 4am raids. It was done to hibbies at the same kinda time which was also frowned on...now to albs also. People say primetime and all that, well 9am on a saturday morning is NOT primetime, just as 4am isnt. Saturday 9am is the morning after the night before and as a vast amount of the people in the game are students and such, most will have been in bed at that time, similar to how mids will be in bed at 4am. Bouts of honour have fallen so it shall b said that no longer will time be taken into consideration.

All albs out there, I have bought up all of my tradeskills to 550+ to be of service to the realm. If I am crafting or leveling kirenni my ice wizzie alt, gimme a shout for I'll be sure to log on in in camelot and make siege equipment for you. It's been said to our guild that I'm gonna produce rams to fill up the entire guilds vault, well why not for the realm too. Each ram takes 3 minutes maximum to make once at a forge so I don't mind putting in the time. DON'T go to take keeps without rams or trebs for defended ones, call yours truly up and I'll try and sort you out best I can.

If you see me in camelot, pm me to make rams for you. Please say how many you want and they will be done pronto. Don't mess about saying....hmmmm......I might like a treb today, actually can i have 2 rams.....or maybe 2 palintones else the work will suddenly increase and I'll end up stopping. Ask for 2 rams specific or summit like that and they will get done. (In short, don't spam pm me. All of em will b done at cost price. Rams take up 6 spots in yer vault, trebs take up 8.

Nuff said

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by kirennia
ok so heres the deal

We lost all 3 of our relics because we don't have enough enthusiasm to go and take the keeps back. Well done to the mids and yes,as they say it is a 24/7 game.....soooooooo, in light of this, preperations are being made to retake the relics on 4am raids. It was done to hibbies at the same kinda time which was also frowned on...now to albs also. People say primetime and all that, well 9am on a saturday morning is NOT primetime, just as 4am isnt. Saturday 9am is the morning after the night before and as a vast amount of the people in the game are students and such, most will have been in bed at that time, similar to how mids will be in bed at 4am. Bouts of honour have fallen so it shall b said that no longer will time be taken into consideration.

All albs out there, I have bought up all of my tradeskills to 550+ to be of service to the realm. If I am crafting or leveling kirenni my ice wizzie alt, gimme a shout for I'll be sure to log on in in camelot and make siege equipment for you. It's been said to our guild that I'm gonna produce rams to fill up the entire guilds vault, well why not for the realm too. Each ram takes 3 minutes maximum to make once at a forge so I don't mind putting in the time. DON'T go to take keeps without rams or trebs for defended ones, call yours truly up and I'll try and sort you out best I can.

If you see me in camelot, pm me to make rams for you. Please say how many you want and they will be done pronto. Don't mess about saying....hmmmm......I might like a treb today, actually can i have 2 rams.....or maybe 2 palintones else the work will suddenly increase and I'll end up stopping. Ask for 2 rams specific or summit like that and they will get done. (In short, don't spam pm me. All of em will b done at cost price. Rams take up 6 spots in yer vault, trebs take up 8.

Nuff said

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom