Stop hib pry/excal madness.

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
If anythign i think the instanced dungeon idea for RvR would kinda make NF usless on a server like pry as there isnt enouhg to have ppl running around in FG's in set dungoen zones ect and enouhg to go around keep taking i would guess.

One thing i was thinking about (Yes i used to play in old frountiers and did also enjoy them day but having asmuch fun now) Has anyone noticed the 4 sections of thid? Theres 3 islands with a portal keep in, center isalnd with Thid on ofc and then a extra 4th island with a few nasty thid mobs.

Well i bring that up because I was thinking how about it mythic were to implement a 4th zone into the NF scene. A extra zone with Lots of differnt parts like ruins, Open feild trees and hilly But no keeps or towers or mobs for free movement. This would make things more intresting as its more room for roaming and like said in a early post the hills would act as a shield to add to the elemnt of supprise to get things going like they used to. Only bad part would be when the zergs start attaking the lands =/ Although with no keeps for port ect and mabye only a boat there meaning realms can only arrive in sets of 8 anyhow(Most you can fit on a normal boat). I think 'Could' be intresting but I'll just wait for ppl to tell me how stupid my idea is ;)

Martok

Part of the furniture
Treeeebeard said:
If anythign i think the instanced dungeon idea for RvR would kinda make NF usless on a server like pry as there isnt enouhg to have ppl running around in FG's in set dungoen zones ect and enouhg to go around keep taking i would guess.

One thing i was thinking about (Yes i used to play in old frountiers and did also enjoy them day but having asmuch fun now) Has anyone noticed the 4 sections of thid? Theres 3 islands with a portal keep in, center isalnd with Thid on ofc and then a extra 4th island with a few nasty thid mobs.

Well i bring that up because I was thinking how about it mythic were to implement a 4th zone into the NF scene. A extra zone with Lots of differnt parts like ruins, Open feild trees and hilly But no keeps or towers or mobs for free movement. This would make things more intresting as its more room for roaming and like said in a early post the hills would act as a shield to add to the elemnt of supprise to get things going like they used to. Only bad part would be when the zergs start attaking the lands =/ Although with no keeps for port ect and mabye only a boat there meaning realms can only arrive in sets of 8 anyhow(Most you can fit on a normal boat). I think 'Could' be intresting but I'll just wait for ppl to tell me how stupid my idea is ;)

I like your idea tbh would help add loads of fun on a small server like pry, but shame it will never be done or tryed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom