Stop hib pry/excal madness.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
765
So the underpopulated realm now has underdog and status,not sure if this thread been done before but never mind lol.
Ok a) It's well known fact in hibbie land they que up for pl sessions,why do they do this cos they underpopulated hmmm
b) My 6 friends in Hib pry and excal consatly tell me how easy it is there.
c)Major amount of ppl leaving for hib/excal or pry....for what to make there life easier lol
d)It's a game and not a power struggle
e)Hibs are just gonna turn into full elite realms,whats next underdog for alb/pry?
f)When are Goa gonna realise what they are doing to game,apart from making a total mess
e)Thought game was about grping,making buds and working as one how can we do this if Goa purposly moves most ppl to hib,it's so un-balanced :wanker:
f) I love this game and don't wanna stop playing but it's silly in RvR atm
g) I realise the concept of underdogging but hey c'mon we all know Hibs are nice RvR lvl cos they did so well before,the only thing they underpopulated in is new fun players,which imo is marketting problem not ours.
Well I could go to z but guess I'm gonna get flamed for g so far lol
:kissit:
 

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
714
Dandare said:
So the underpopulated realm now has underdog and status,not sure if this thread been done before but never mind lol.
Ok a) It's well known fact in hibbie land they que up for pl sessions,why do they do this cos they underpopulated hmmm
b) My 6 friends in Hib pry and excal consatly tell me how easy it is there.
c)Major amount of ppl leaving for hib/excal or pry....for what to make there life easier lol
d)It's a game and not a power struggle
e)Hibs are just gonna turn into full elite realms,whats next underdog for alb/pry?
f)When are Goa gonna realise what they are doing to game,apart from making a total mess
e)Thought game was about grping,making buds and working as one how can we do this if Goa purposly moves most ppl to hib,it's so un-balanced :wanker:
f) I love this game and don't wanna stop playing but it's silly in RvR atm
g) I realise the concept of underdogging but hey c'mon we all know Hibs are nice RvR lvl cos they did so well before,the only thing they underpopulated in is new fun players,which imo is marketting problem not ours.
Well I could go to z but guess I'm gonna get flamed for g so far lol
:kissit:

How is underdog bonus helping RvR at all? it only makes keeping keeps cheaper and stuff, no + damage bonus/range or whatever

only thing i can see really helping is the 2 day free level system which would help people get 50 quicker.

Now you know how its like when hibs got constantly zerged by albs/mids, its not hibs zerging you as your realm buddies like to pve more and toa all there characters rather then RvR, anyhow... bored now, you guys bore me :twak:
 

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
522
Jimmyjr said:
How is underdog bonus helping RvR at all? it only makes keeping keeps cheaper and stuff, no + damage bonus/range or whatever

only thing i can see really helping is the 2 day free level system which would help people get 50 quicker.

Now you know how its like when hibs got constantly zerged by albs/mids, its not hibs zerging you as your realm buddies like to pve more and toa all there characters rather then RvR, anyhow... bored now, you guys bore me :twak:
lol hibs not zerging made me laugh irl tbh.
 

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
143
Dandare said:
Ok a) It's well known fact in hibbie land they que up for pl sessions,why do they do this cos they underpopulated hmmm
A) whats this to do with realm balance?
B) Where do hibs pl now then because since NF no one goes to fins
C) Albs and Mibs are good little boys who dont PL arnt they? Ive never herd of a Necro PL'ing charcs :)

Dandare said:
e)Thought game was about grping,making buds and working as one how can we do this if Goa purposly moves most ppl to hib,it's so un-balanced
Ugh, yeh everyone moves to Hib and were still underpopulated, GoA must be hacking and lieing abotu the number on hib, yeh thats right its GoA hiding the information from you all because they love us so much... :twak:

Well you did the right move tho, Making a QQ thread on FH always makes GoA change something :)
 

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
1,802
Keep upkeep bonus helps in RvR.

Hib/Pry earn most RP/BP and pay less for their keeps. Fair? No.
 

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
714
Anarch said:
lol hibs not zerging made me laugh irl tbh.

not was supposed to be now* but was to late to edit, ah well, yes hibs zerg, so does albs and mids.
 

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
522
Jimmyjr said:
not was supposed to be now* but was to late to edit, ah well, yes hibs zerg, so does albs and mids.
agree on that m8 :)
 

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
765
Aye fair point just checked General discussion and seems I have repeated thread lol :kissit:
 

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
765
Treeeebeard said:
A) whats this to do with realm balance?
B) Where do hibs pl now then because since NF no one goes to fins
C) Albs and Mibs are good little boys who dont PL arnt they? Ive never herd of a Necro PL'ing charcs :)



Ugh, yeh everyone moves to Hib and were still underpopulated, GoA must be hacking and lieing abotu the number on hib, yeh thats right its GoA hiding the information from you all because they love us so much... :twak:

Well you did the right move tho, Making a QQ thread on FH always makes GoA change something :)
a) Never said it had anything to do with realm balance did I?
b)Dunno where you guys go now as quit hibland along time ago cos coud'nt be bothered "queing to pl" at fins lol
c)Ouch 1 overpowered char necro,oO you so hard done by with there RvR nikes ahem lol
Anyway seems I said all thats been said before :wub:
 

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
931
Well, tbh, animists help a bit. So easy to do most arti encounters, much easier to make new chars and toa them up. And can get 48 on a new char in just a few weeks by playing it very leisurely, aka one level every two days, and get free level. Doing it with bm and warden atm.
 

Dorimor1

Banned
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
2,579
No underpopulated bonuses for any realms imo, unless in a state of emergancy. Over the 3 years I have had in daoc afaik hibs have never had trouble in RvR it always seemed to be an even contest between the 3 realms. Then mythic suddenly give hib underpop bonus and total fooks up rvr, well, thats my opinion anyway
 

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
590
Dorimor1 said:
Over the 3 years I have had in daoc afaik hibs have never had trouble in RvR it always seemed to be an even contest between the 3 realms.
Which rock have you been under the last 3 years? musta been a huge rock
 

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
143
Dorimor1 said:
No underpopulated bonuses for any realms imo, unless in a state of emergancy. Over the 3 years I have had in daoc afaik hibs have never had trouble in RvR it always seemed to be an even contest between the 3 realms. Then mythic suddenly give hib underpop bonus and total fooks up rvr, well, thats my opinion anyway
Lolol, Someone was PvE'ing for a long time I guess :) Hibs didnt have it easy in Old Frountiers at all lol
 

Dorimor1

Banned
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
2,579
hmmm ok there have been weeks when there have been certain realms doing well and others not so well, but did mythic really have to add in this bonus without looking at all the facts? as said before hibs gain more rp/bp and yet as a bonus get to keep their towers for less? ..
 

Puppet

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,232
Dorimor1 said:
hmmm ok there have been weeks when there have been certain realms doing well and others not so well, but did mythic really have to add in this bonus without looking at all the facts? as said before hibs gain more rp/bp and yet as a bonus get to keep their towers for less? ..
Weeks? Years you mean. And during those years Mids and Albs gained ALOT more BP's. You can burn those out now while Hibs break even for RvR-guilds and deplete em slowly (but steadily) for the rest.
 

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
2,041
Dandare said:
So the underpopulated realm now has underdog and status,not sure if this thread been done before but never mind lol.
Ok a) It's well known fact in hibbie land they que up for pl sessions,why do they do this cos they underpopulated hmmm
b) My 6 friends in Hib pry and excal consatly tell me how easy it is there.
c)Major amount of ppl leaving for hib/excal or pry....for what to make there life easier lol
d)It's a game and not a power struggle
e)Hibs are just gonna turn into full elite realms,whats next underdog for alb/pry?
f)When are Goa gonna realise what they are doing to game,apart from making a total mess
e)Thought game was about grping,making buds and working as one how can we do this if Goa purposly moves most ppl to hib,it's so un-balanced :wanker:
f) I love this game and don't wanna stop playing but it's silly in RvR atm
g) I realise the concept of underdogging but hey c'mon we all know Hibs are nice RvR lvl cos they did so well before,the only thing they underpopulated in is new fun players,which imo is marketting problem not ours.
Well I could go to z but guess I'm gonna get flamed for g so far lol
:kissit:
Congratulations on writing a post which is entirely speculative and inflammatory with little substance or facts backing up any statements and where those opinions that are vaguely factually grounded are in fact entirely wrong.
Guys im so tired of all the whines.If you dont like prydwen at the moment then dont play.If you do shut the fuck up and play.Its really that simple.
Yes its upsetting to see the state the server is in.No you wont do shit about it especially by flaming GoA on the boards!
 

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
1,802
Puppet said:
Weeks? Years you mean. And during those years Mids and Albs gained ALOT more BP's. You can burn those out now while Hibs break even for RvR-guilds and deplete em slowly (but steadily) for the rest.
Suchs bullshit.

Notice how the hib keeps / towers are generally higher level than the mid/albs?

For your information, albs and mids don't have stock piled BP's. You currently gain more BP's and pay half the upkeep while on your welfare bonus.

And, stop the paranoia Puppet. How long are you going to keep on the crusifix of how bad you had it in OF and use that as the all ending excuse for how easy mode you have it now while on welfare?

GoA needs to do the following:

Adjust XP/Free level's to match so Prydwen in general are above Excal and Hib/Pry is above all.
Remove Hib/Pry 50% upkeep bonus. They earn more BP's and pay less.
 

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
517
TheBinarySurfer said:
Congratulations on writing a post which is entirely speculative and inflammatory with little substance or facts backing up any statements and where those opinions that are vaguely factually grounded are in fact entirely wrong.
Guys im so tired of all the whines.If you dont like prydwen at the moment then dont play.If you do shut the fuck up and play.Its really that simple.
Yes its upsetting to see the state the server is in.No you wont do shit about it especially by flaming GoA on the boards!
Good post ^^ Also don't see the point of "hey im playing wow its great mates" posts, if its so interesting you wouldnt have time to post on a daoc board.
 

Puppet

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,232
Azathrim said:
Suchs bullshit.

Notice how the hib keeps / towers are generally higher level than the mid/albs?

For your information, albs and mids don't have stock piled BP's. You currently gain more BP's and pay half the upkeep while on your welfare bonus.

Odd. I was under the impression a member of Maelstrom told me they had about 6X as much BP's as my guild had; with Maelstrom 'only' having the double RP's.

And, stop the paranoia Puppet. How long are you going to keep on the crusifix of how bad you had it in OF and use that as the all ending excuse for how easy mode you have it now while on welfare?
Stop the paranoia? How long you gonna QQ about how bad Mids do it in RvR because of Hibs having underpopulated bonusses?

GoA needs to do the following:

Adjust XP/Free level's to match so Prydwen in general are above Excal and Hib/Pry is above all.
Perhaps; but I say it again: Erivoss said you shouldnt compare those numbers server-wise. What you want them to do goes straight against that statement of Erivoss.

Remove Hib/Pry 50% upkeep bonus. They earn more BP's and pay less.

At the moment on Prydwen:

Albion : 36% of ALL total RP (and thus BP within a very small marge)
Midgard: 35% of ALL total RP (and thus BP within a very small marge)
Hibernia: 29% of ALL total RP (and thus BP within a very small marge)

Therefore Hibernia has a lower amount of total BP available. Also Hibernia pays at the moment 100% of the BP-cost for 2 (of the 6) keeps the realm holds.

Only GOA can change the bonusses; however those bonusses are more to motivate more players to play Hibernia/Prydwen OVER either Alb or Mid Prydwen. Judging active numbers (who on primetime etc; history etc etc) I say its still fair.
 

Dorimor1

Banned
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
2,579
I post my opinion and start to get flamed for it? I can understand some one questioning me if I said it was the truth.
And Puppet do you really think in OF hibs had 'YEARS' of hard time, lol :clap:
 

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
590
Dorimor1 said:
I post my opinion and start to get flamed for it? I can understand some one questioning me if I said it was the truth.
And Puppet do you really think in OF hibs had 'YEARS' of hard time, lol :clap:
Hmm seems the rock you been under now is in your head

Simple answer YES
 

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
1,551
Puppet said:
Odd. I was under the impression a member of Maelstrom told me they had about 6X as much BP's as my guild had; with Maelstrom 'only' having the double RP's.
Too much DC claiming there then! ;)
 

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
1,802
Puppet said:
Odd. I was under the impression a member of Maelstrom told me they had about 6X as much BP's as my guild had; with Maelstrom 'only' having the double RP's.
Yeah, and? EoO probably holds some million BP's as well. I don't think we can find any members of that guild to actually use them though.

And, how does the Maelstrom numbers hold up to the Eclipse numbers?

Matter of fact is, Alb/Mid keeps are low level because people cannot afford the upkeep. Hib does not have this problem due to their welfare bonus.


Puppet said:
Stop the paranoia? How long you gonna QQ about how bad Mids do it in RvR because of Hibs having underpopulated bonusses?
I am not whining about Mid performance. I am whining about hib getting RvR bonuses while being on-top. Big difference.



Puppet said:
Perhaps; but I say it again: Erivoss said you shouldnt compare those numbers server-wise. What you want them to do goes straight against that statement of Erivoss.
Uhm yes, the suggestion was directed towards GoA and it was meant to correct what I see as an error in their current practice.
Obviously that is going straight against what GoA says - that is the entire point of it.




Puppet said:
At the moment on Prydwen:

Albion : 36% of ALL total RP (and thus BP within a very small marge)
Midgard: 35% of ALL total RP (and thus BP within a very small marge)
Hibernia: 29% of ALL total RP (and thus BP within a very small marge)
Or more interestingly:

Albion 9297431 30%
Hibernia 11904341 38.4%
Midgard 9753491 31.5%
Total: 30955263

That is quite a margin, which in reality means Hibernia have more BP's available to claim with.

Puppet said:
Therefore Hibernia has a lower amount of total BP available. Also Hibernia pays at the moment 100% of the BP-cost for 2 (of the 6) keeps the realm holds.
Once again, you cannot expect dead guilds like EoO to come and claim for us. What matters is, that the currently active guilds don't have the BP's to claim with - with the few rare exceptions.


Puppet said:
Only GOA can change the bonusses; however those bonusses are more to motivate more players to play Hibernia/Prydwen OVER either Alb or Mid Prydwen. Judging active numbers (who on primetime etc; history etc etc) I say its still fair.
Yes, the PvE bonuses are meant to promote Hib/Pry. I can only agree with this bonus.

What I cannot agree with is giving the current top earner RvR realm yet another bonus to their already inflated RP's, while at the same time allowing them to secure their own relics for less the cost.

Just make the RP and Upkeep welfare bonus equal for all realms on Prydwen and I would be happy.
The best solution would be giving all 3 realms a 50% welfare on upkeep. It's not like people have an easy time generating BP's in general to keep all the towers and keeps paid for - with the sorry state of affair Prydwen is in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom