Stealther balance?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
Dont flatter yourself. Wouldnt need help to kill you, killed you a couple times with ease before I went on alil break after dinging rr7. But I guess you are one of those who only remember what you want to remember and have a hard time loosing a fight and cant accept it.

(besides.. who would this supposed friend be? Seeing as I dont group with my NS nor add unless you deserve it for beeing an adder)

ahah i love a good joke once in a while

Ok lets get this straight:

1rst i dont add unless its fgs against fgs - Ill pass to explain you its called RvR get a clue.

2nd - you must be confusing me with another mincer or something its the only explanation

3rd- All the stealths that find me on ocasus ( were i spend most of time) know i dont add in fact i preffer to make duels with ppl you know that bow - bow start fight crap

4th and final not only your arrogant but you talk shit

in fact even today after getting duoed by 2 hibs on bold i decided to add my DI bot into match to even things up. after i kiled the 1rst and the second did /clap at me for some reason i cant understand i stoped fight and let him regen to full life then disbanded bb and dueled him

well if you are on hib still you can ask Firard for example if im a adder and all that

Resuming: Its been proved you talk shit only if you think im lying ask the hibs that usually are on ocasus

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
auroria said:
saying u only died to one nightshade sure is one ;)
i said i died only 1 time to 1 nightshade??? were?? in fact i died alot to Nightshades, hey its no mistery if i dont have some RAs/Items up with PA and a couple of blows im gone but this guy not only is arrogant and he talks of what he dosent know

The only thing you can blame is for when i get killed over and over by stupid Duos like this spirit master and his friend Di bot and buff shear Sandro jump on me or some pesky brehons jump on me like im the plague is that i get sorc or Di bot to help out. But i really do love fights 1vs1

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
ahah i love a good joke once in a while

Ok lets get this straight:

1rst i dont add unless its fgs against fgs - Ill pass to explain you its called RvR get a clue.

I never said that you add, I said something completely different, read my post again and this time please read it. You are assuming I said something totally different from what I did just because you cant read proper, if you dont get it I will explain it to you but Im assuming you arent that dumb, for now.

Kinetix said:
2nd - you must be confusing me with another mincer or something its the only explanation

Not at all, my memory is quite good when it comes to some things, last time I killed you was near DC4 when Albs had iRVR in hibbland about 3-4weeks ago. You should learn that a mincer stealthing around will be seen by NS's on a mile, aint exactly hard to land a PA+CD and just kill you in seconds then. Seems to me you think you are immortal or something, PM me on irc and I'll happily prove you the opposite, you are fodder and go down even when you strafe like a madman to avoid a quick death. Get some ranks and go to Gamahs school and you might even become a good mincer some day.

Kinetix said:
3rd- All the stealths that find me on ocasus ( were i spend most of time) know i dont add in fact i preffer to make duels with ppl you know that bow - bow start fight crap

Umm, and? Has zero to do with what I've said in this thread regarding you.

Kinetix said:
4th and final not only your arrogant but you talk shit

It aint me whos having a hard time accepting losses. Its you, Im just stating some truths here, if you go walsing around thinking you are a hard match for a mediumrank NS and claim so on a forum when the case actually is totally different some people will object and say why. That is all I did, arrogant or not, it aint me who think im better than I am. I know my limits and dont try to think something else. The day I loose to a rr4 mincer I'll QQ alot heh, thats for sure. Mincer at higher rank is a completely different match though but there arent many of those around these days.

Kinetix said:
in fact even today after getting duoed by 2 hibs on bold i decided to add my DI bot into match to even things up. after i kiled the 1rst and the second did /clap at me for some reason i cant understand i stoped fight and let him regen to full life then disbanded bb and dueled him

Well, grats I guess? :eek7:

Kinetix said:
well if you are on hib still you can ask Firard for example if im a adder and all that

Resuming: Its been proved you talk shit only if you think im lying ask the hibs that usually are on ocasus

and once again, just reread what I actually wrote, you base your whole post on a misinterpreted fact that I think you add, and you didnt answer my simple question either. The times Ive killed you, you were solo, I havent seen you zerg around either=I wouldnt add on you since you do not deserve it from what I have seen. Just read my post and answer my simple question instead.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Theseus said:
As i have played a ranger till rr8, a NS through rr9 and am now primary playing SB that is about rr6 atm i guess i can compare a little bit.

For 1 sneakers, SB's are still the underdog untill rr7-8... Just the fact that they need to gimp debuffs for decent LA spec that is needed for overall dmg + 44 CS for abs debuff gimps them completely till rr5.

Comparing a NS to a SB now : NS's are total easymode starting from rr1. At rr1 you can kill my SB with a NS if you got a good suit and a lucky roll on the swings... NS's are powerful from the 1st ranks but on the other hand you don't feel much difference and it starts to get boring after rr9 imo on a NS if it was your 1st assassin.. otherwise much sooner.

Rangers.. well it's been a while since i played Theseus, but i stopped playing it cuz it was too easy (bit like NS atm), they are just plain and simple overpowered.

Playing against rangers now.. bowrangers are laughable.. most are total noobs that don't know what they are doing, but some snipers can be quite deadly if they know how to survive with 50 bow...

Meleerangers are just total bollox tbh lol....They are ridiculously overpowered for an average RR assassin to kill, let alone a scout or hunter. I guess that past rr7-8 they become beatable, but before that you will need to be lucky that you got everything going for you and they have everything going against them to kill em...

just my 2 cents

I wouldnt say any stealther is easy to solo with these days, one get duod+ so much its nuts, at least as a hibb but Im assuming this is the case for all realms. I would actually go mid nowadays, just because Ive seen how many hibs there are running around solo looking for fights :p I wouldnt roll a kobieSB tho^^ norsemeleehunter would be cool to try, wish PVE wasnt such a biatch :/

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
I wouldnt say any stealther is easy to solo with these days, one get duod+ so much its nuts, at least as a hibb but Im assuming this is the case for all realms. I would actually go mid nowadays, just because Ive seen how many hibs there are running around solo looking for fights :p I wouldnt roll a kobieSB tho^^ norsemeleehunter would be cool to try, wish PVE wasnt such a biatch :/
Im considering making a mid stealther as well, but such a hazzle with 2 BBs and im on a gimp computer. But might consider it anyway. havent played mid sience SI days.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr said:
Im considering making a mid stealther as well, but such a hazzle with 2 BBs and im on a gimp computer. But might consider it anyway. havent played mid sience SI days.

yip the botsituation is a tad silly for mid :/

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Archers wise I find Melee Rangers the toughest with all their tools up, then scouts are also quite mean from range, then because not many plays hunters, I can only assume them to be the crappest. But there is a little hunter loving in the new patch.
Oli - Illu
I find hunters already to be one of the tuffest among the archers. I would put the hunter on kinda same level as the ranger. With there new pet it will really be hardmode for a ranger to win(not sure if it will be poss since they can just kite away abit and bow you down). Guindor is a good example of a really tuff one. (As it is now:Fz hit hit hit fz over...stun hit hit is a really nasty combo.)
Scouts is the hardest to play by far..if your not playing it on dist and only bowing (aka adding on everything). The scout have to face inf, sb's and rangers all having dw which aint so fun for a shield user, maby doing kinda well vs hunters.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
Not at all, my memory is quite good when it comes to some things, last time I killed you was near DC4 when Albs had iRVR in hibbland about 3-4weeks ago.

Honestly i dont remember if it was /clap WoW you killed me ONCE your my hero! :wanker:

Shike said:
You should learn that a mincer stealthing around will be seen by NS's on a mile, aint exactly hard to land a PA+CD and just kill you in seconds then.

I know very well mincer stealth can be seen a mile away but fyi since you dont know crap about mincers i use stealth not to avoid stealths but to avoid fg zerg

Shike said:
Seems to me you think you are immortal or something, PM me on irc and I'll happily prove you the opposite, you are fodder and go down even when you strafe like a madman to avoid a quick death.

No the only idiot here is you bragging about you killed a rr3 (at that time) mincer like you were a god or something. And for your information i dont strafe you git. I DO walkthrough but to try and get a backslash off

Shike said:
Get some ranks and go to Gamahs school and you might even become a good mincer some day.

been there done that. In fact im even using his template so get a clue

Shike said:
The day I loose to a rr4 mincer I'll QQ alot heh, thats for sure. Mincer at higher rank is a completely different match though but there arent many of those around these days.

well then one of these days if we find ourselfs and i beat you ill be sure to take a SS so you can remember, feel free to do the same if you like im not the elitist prick here that think omfg i got killed by a rr4 mincer omigosh

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Honestly i dont remember if it was /clap WoW you killed me ONCE your my hero! :wanker:

I said last time.. Im sorry but you do seem truly.. stupid, guess you arent aware of that :/ Last time implies that it has been done more than once. Im very aware of who you are... and you are now making this discussion into something it isnt, killing a lowbie mincer isnt something to be very proud of or something, you are making that statement, not me. You dont even read what you reply to, suggest you do that in the future, at least you wont look like a complete fool then.

Kinetix said:
I know very well mincer stealth can be seen a mile away but fyi since you dont know crap about mincers i use stealth not to avoid stealths but to avoid fg zerg

And then you also know NSs have no problems at all killing you since landing PA on a minstrel is among the easiest things to do as an assassin. You have very little chanse without SL to prevent it. The 3 times I've killed you has been when you have been stealthing around in an empty area making yourself very vulnerable.

Kinetix said:
No the only idiot here is you bragging about you killed a rr3 (at that time) mincer like you were a god or something. And for your information i dont strafe you git. I DO walkthrough but to try and get a backslash off

Heh, here we go again, once again you make an ass out of yourself, read my previous posts and perhaps at least TRY to get what this is about. Killing a newb isnt hard, and you have strafed abit vs me, or I wouldnt mention it. You do seem to enjoy putting words in other peoples mouths dont you?

Kinetix said:
been there done that. In fact im even using his template so get a clue

Gamah is a good minstrel that is hell to take down, you arent... I'll leave it at that.

Kinetix said:
well then one of these days if we find ourselfs and i beat you ill be sure to take a SS so you can remember, feel free to do the same if you like im not the elitist prick here that think omfg i got killed by a rr4 mincer omigosh

The day you take me down I will applaud you and think you are a worthy opponent, I look forward to it. With your lack of intelligence I suspect it will take quite some time I'm afraid though but do keep working on getting better. I like people who try to solo and improve, I'll give you creds for that.

And I have no need to SS every kill and I havent gotten killed by a rr4mincer either. Do you write too fast for yourself to keep up understanding what you are typing or something?, some of the things you write make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Btw, you still never answered my simple question, is it perhaps because there is no answer to the question in question? I believe that is the case.

<sigh>

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
I said last time.. Im sorry but you do seem truly.. stupid, guess you arent aware of that :/ Last time implies that it has been done more than once. Im very aware of who you are... and you are now making this discussion into something it isnt, killing a lowbie mincer isnt something to be very proud of or something, you are making that statement, not me. You dont even read what you reply to, suggest you do that in the future, at least you wont look like a complete fool then.
If im stupid that makes you like... brainless? 1rst you say its not a reason to be proud to kill a rr3/4 mincer but yet you keep insisting on that point. And NO you DIDNT kill me more then once at least in the same day i would remember your name.

Shike said:
And then you also know NSs have no problems at all killing you since landing PA on a minstrel is among the easiest things to do as an assassin. You have very little chanse without SL to prevent it. The 3 times I've killed you has been when you have been stealthing around in an empty area making yourself very vulnerable.
bla bla bla you keep pressing the same discussion button 1rst of all at that time i didnt have purge2 second its seems you either dont read my posts or you are the one not thinking before typing, i use stealth to avoid fgs not stealths and ill continue to stealth any place i feel im vunerable to get fg zerged. get added by 1stealth or 1fg hell ill take my chances with 1stealth anytime

Shike said:
Heh, here we go again, once again you make an ass out of yourself, read my previous posts and perhaps at least TRY to get what this is about. Killing a newb isnt hard, and you have strafed abit vs me, or I wouldnt mention it. You do seem to enjoy putting words in other peoples mouths dont you?

ok TRY to understand this i dont strafe get this in your thick head, i already have enough work to try to get behind for backslash and dds to be straffing

Shike said:
Gamah is a good minstrel that is hell to take down, you arent... I'll leave it at that.
Gamah is RR9lx and much more experienced im rr4l6

Shike said:
The day you take me down I will applaud you and think you are a worthy opponent, I look forward to it. With your lack of intelligence I suspect it will take quite some time I'm afraid though but do keep working on getting better. I like people who try to solo and improve, I'll give you creds for that.

Lack of inteligence? if you had the same intel. as i have and most of the ppl that read my post when i said i was able to kill solo a rr10ns with a couple of items/RAs up you wouldnt have posted the crap you did.

Shike said:
Btw, you still never answered my simple question, is it perhaps because there is no answer to the question in question? I believe that is the case.

<sigh>

What question was that? Cba to read all the crap you typed

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
A properly specced melee ranger is as hard as a minstrel with all toys up to take down. They have better DPS, we have dd's and stun. They have SoM/Battler/Malice, so do we but with warguard in addition.

With all toys down they drop just the same as minstrels too pretty much. Its simple - pop one, dump PA and CD in, run the hell away or vanish or mezz poison, or snare poison or whatever. Wait for anything from 20 seconds to 5 minutes (depending on what they had ) or so for most of their effects to go then attack again - hopefully youre now hitting a target without a purge or without most of its active mls/ras/artis.

Really not hard - i've been killed by RR4 assassins who understand that principle and use it to wear me down accordingly. Once all toys are gone the class is fairly easy to kill. Rangers are no different really in terms of damage absorption, although they kick out about 1.5-2* the dps with good styles...

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
With all toys down they drop just the same as minstrels too pretty much. Its simple - pop one, dump PA and CD in, run the hell away or vanish or mezz poison, or snare poison or whatever. Wait for anything from 20 seconds to 5 minutes (depending on what they had ) or so for most of their effects to go then attack again - hopefully youre now hitting a target without a purge or without most of its active mls/ras/artis.

WH nerfs PA to hell.

Purge -> (Speedburst) -> mos4+ good luck vanishing.

TheBinarySurfer said:
Rangers are no different really in terms of damage absorption, although they kick out about 1.5-2* the dps with good styles...

Wrong and wrong and wrong.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
WH nerfs PA to hell.

hmm i thought that MoS wouldnt have effect on a recently Vanished person...not sure tho

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
hmm i thought that MoS wouldnt have effect on a recently Vanished person...not sure tho

Surely it does, and with 30 seconds disarms anyone that tries to vanish in a 1vs1 stealther fight is basically free rps.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
If im stupid that makes you like... brainless? 1rst you say its not a reason to be proud to kill a rr3/4 mincer but yet you keep insisting on that point. And NO you DIDNT kill me more then once at least in the same day i would remember your name.

:eek7:

First you said I never killed you, and then you said I killed you with a friend, then you say I killed you once and and not more in same day.. dont you see how stupid you actually look atm? I can assure you the brainless person here isnt me, at least I dont contradict myself to left and right and post replys on things never written etc which you seem to fancy alot. You just seem to be full on bullshit and there dont seem to be any end to it either. Discussing with a wall isnt particularly interesting so will make this my last post to you, I bet you consider it winning the argument but I honestly dont care, at least I aint making a complete fool out of myself in this case. Just a tip for the future, calm down and read things through better before you reply, it also helps to think before you post too if you are capable of that. (read this as, you are now getting terribly boring..)

Kinetix said:
bla bla bla you keep pressing the same discussion button 1rst of all at that time i didnt have purge2 second its seems you either dont read my posts or you are the one not thinking before typing, i use stealth to avoid fgs not stealths and ill continue to stealth any place i feel im vunerable to get fg zerged. get added by 1stealth or 1fg hell ill take my chances with 1stealth anytime

Eh? Ok dude, whatever, Im not saying anything about you stealthing around, you do that but what you originally said was that you killed a rr10NS and I said he musta been drunk or something since I consider you to be an easy kill, thats all and then you went on rambling about all kinda stuff that had nothing to do with what I wrote at all, you seem to forget it was you who started the pointless arguing here by saying:

"yes when you and your friend jump on me same time. Dont remember i fought you solo"

and I ofc disagree since I dont group and as said, I dont add unless its an adder in question. Then in following posts you go on and ramble and ramble and ramble and finally say I did kill you, but only once in a day.. All I said was that I disagreed with Freezingwiz when he said mincers are overpowered and with you in that context it just isnt true since it is as I said, you are an easy kill. A highrank skilled minstrel with his tools up is a nightmare to face but not unkillable and thus not overpowered, all there is to it. Why on earth would I say you are a hard kill or good or anything when I dont think you are that? That would just be weird. I give creds to people who deserves it.

Kinetix said:
ok TRY to understand this i dont strafe get this in your thick head, i already have enough work to try to get behind for backslash and dds to be straffing

Strange, you strafed vs me, perhaps you was trying to get behind and did it, who knows, doesnt really matter, what you did only caused you to miss more anyways, which is kinda sucky.

Kinetix said:
Gamah is RR9lx and much more experienced im rr4l6

Gamah has a brain too..

Kinetix said:
Lack of inteligence? if you had the same intel. as i have and most of the ppl that read my post when i said i was able to kill solo a rr10ns with a couple of items/RAs up you wouldnt have posted the crap you did.

Hah, I'm glad I aint as intelligent as you, would make it hard for me to handle my job and alot of other things :) And yea you said that and I said the NS in question must have been drunk since he shouldnt loose to a lowbie Minstrel of your standard.

Kinetix said:
What question was that? Cba to read all the crap you typed

See.. You reply all kind of crap and arent aware of what you type nor what anyone else types. I just asked who the friend I killed you with was, that doesnt exist since you now say I did kill you.. once in a day..

Have a nice day.

Feel free to PM me for a couple fights if you want, here or on IRC, just stop spewing out all the garbage, its boring now.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
WH nerfs PA to hell.

Wrong and wrong and wrong.
1) Speedburst does not break snare or mezz.
2) dump and end pot and sprint, or turn and reapply either disease, snare or use mezz poison - they don't have purges to burn on both the mezz and the snare.

Certain RA's if specced can have an equal effect to Warguard, and the alblative doesn't do a whole lot vs a hasted dual wielder.

And thanks i've played a melee ranger to about 5L5 from scratch, in addition to the other classes so i know both sides of the coin. Have you? :twak:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Post Mortem back to their usual tactics again anyway, Zerging the crap out of everything.

Keep it up guys. you do a tremendous work. :kissit:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
Surely it does, and with 30 seconds disarms anyone that tries to vanish in a 1vs1 stealther fight is basically free rps.

Ah ok..but i saw once ( dont know how he did it) but he did a PA then stealthed and PA again o.0?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
only way that can happen is assassinate ability, makes you remain in stealth after a critical strike opening. can pa > pa > cd etc, but takes a while to set up

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
:eek7:

First you said I never killed you, and then you said I killed you with a friend, then you say I killed you once and and not more in same day.. dont you see how stupid you actually look atm? I can assure you the brainless person here isnt me, at least I dont contradict myself to left and right and post replys on things never written etc which you seem to fancy alot. You just seem to be full on bullshit and there dont seem to be any end to it either. Discussing with a wall isnt particularly interesting so will make this my last post to you, I bet you consider it winning the argument but I honestly dont care, at least I aint making a complete fool out of myself in this case. Just a tip for the future, calm down and read things through better before you reply, it also helps to think before you post too if you are capable of that. (read this as, you are now getting terribly boring..)

Eh? Ok dude, whatever, Im not saying anything about you stealthing around, you do that but what you originally said was that you killed a rr10NS and I said he musta been drunk or something since I consider you to be an easy kill, thats all and then you went on rambling about all kinda stuff that had nothing to do with what I wrote at all, you seem to forget it was you who started the pointless arguing here by saying:

"yes when you and your friend jump on me same time. Dont remember i fought you solo"

and I ofc disagree since I dont group and as said, I dont add unless its an adder in question. Then in following posts you go on and ramble and ramble and ramble and finally say I did kill you, but only once in a day.. All I said was that I disagreed with Freezingwiz when he said mincers are overpowered and with you in that context it just isnt true since it is as I said, you are an easy kill. A highrank skilled minstrel with his tools up is a nightmare to face but not unkillable and thus not overpowered, all there is to it. Why on earth would I say you are a hard kill or good or anything when I dont think you are that? That would just be weird. I give creds to people who deserves it.

Kinetix said:

Strange, you strafed vs me, perhaps you was trying to get behind and did it, who knows, doesnt really matter, what you did only caused you to miss more anyways, which is kinda sucky.

Gamah has a brain too..

Hah, I'm glad I aint as intelligent as you, would make it hard for me to handle my job and alot of other things :) And yea you said that and I said the NS in question must have been drunk since he shouldnt loose to a lowbie Minstrel of your standard.

See.. You reply all kind of crap and arent aware of what you type nor what anyone else types. I just asked who the friend I killed you with was, that doesnt exist since you now say I did kill you.. once in a day..

Have a nice day.

Feel free to PM me for a couple fights if you want, here or on IRC, just stop spewing out all the garbage, its boring now.

Ok ill pass to explain like i do to kids so you can understand:

I usually remember 1vs1 fights and respective names especially if several times in a day- I dont remember you so you must have added me tbh or if u killed me wasnt more then 1 time in one day.

as for the intelligence im glad your work or this forums dosent have a minimum requirement for your intelligence or you would be in trouble.

you really dont make any sense at all you 1rs say that Gamah is tought to kill hen you compare me to gamah? then you say im easy kill yes you defenatly make much sense

Shike said:
:
All I said was that I disagreed with Freezingwiz when he said mincers are overpowered and with you in that context it just isnt true since it is as I said, you are an easy kill.A highrank skilled minstrel with his tools up is a nightmare to face but not unkillable and thus not overpowered, all there is to it.

Anything that is that high RR as gamah and with all tools up is hard to kill so you make no point at all...
And fyi i also know my limits mate but the fact is i already took several rr6 hibs and most recently a RR7SB so its quite possible i beat you so dont go saying you will QQ if you get beated by a rr4 mincer.
Yeah sure i had SoM/WH up and used warguard against that rr10 NS and got away with about 2% life and doted and didnt die cause i got healed after BUT what i meant with my initial post the one you didnt take time to think is that they are not overpowered but they arnt that gimped as ppl said on this thread. in fact if played correctly you can get mincer with CLs to have almost as much as 3 bars of hp
And again ill say it again i dont strafe and if you read my posts you will see i tell you i walkthrough/face to get back slash in fact i cant rember of using strafe in any fight

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
only way that can happen is assassinate ability, makes you remain in stealth after a critical strike opening. can pa > pa > cd etc, but takes a while to set up

15secs without moving right?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
1) Speedburst does not break snare or mezz.
2) dump and end pot and sprint, or turn and reapply either disease, snare or use mezz poison - they don't have purges to burn on both the mezz and the snare.

Certain RA's if specced can have an equal effect to Warguard, and the alblative doesn't do a whole lot vs a hasted dual wielder.

And thanks i've played a melee ranger to about 5L5 from scratch, in addition to the other classes so i know both sides of the coin. Have you? :twak:

Purge however does

You most likely have a dot on your offhander in which case mezz pot is useless.

What makes you think the opponent stealther doesn't have an end pot?

Rangers like any other hib dual wielder has "Snow shower" - You must have heard of it?

There are no RA's that boosts your ABS so how can they have an equal affect to Warguard?

5L5 and your not even close to the designated "unbeatable status" and yes I've played the diffrent classes.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
numbers are quite equal atm. stealther rvr in general is just real shit :D

especially when you start teaming up with the other realms, high RR stealthers to kill solo ppl right vodka ??:twak: :twak: :twak:

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Ah ok..but i saw once ( dont know how he did it) but he did a PA then stealthed and PA again o.0?

that must have been loooooong time ago

since NF when RA´s got changed its not possible anymore

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
that must have been loooooong time ago

since NF when RA´s got changed its not possible anymore

Yeah been some time i think was when NF came out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom