Stay awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rst

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
why dont you /delete your alb chars and stop annoying us in alb?

What he really means is, why dont you /delete your alb chars and stop bombing the shit out of em :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
What is frightening is that I think some CM people actually genuinely believe in what they are posting. It's like some sort of fanatacism.

I love the 'it's not an AC raid because we didnt use an alarm clock' (ie we were up all night farming soloers and small groups before that!). It's a good demonstration of the mentality of some of CM (not all, im sure some are nice guys who can see the other point of view).

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Well thats the problem in hands.

1) Some ppl think CM are right and think they are helping the realm
2) Some ppl dont care what you think or your respect etc etc
3)its a 24/7 game, and yes its a bloody game made of pixels

And as for what psyco said, i can organize posts very well ty. If ppl dont want to understand cause it goes against theyr beliefs its theyr problem not mine

I don't mind if people don't care about my respect, but what you're doing is just stupid, You really believe you can go around playing like **** and defending it with "it's a 24/7 game"?

You obviously have no idea how damaging it is for the game, and you obviously couldn't care less about other people playing it.

Sorry, but I fail to see your reasons behind what you're doing.

If you're working late, or got no life so you're playing at nights, why the hell don't you go US?

There you can play primetime, more groups to fight and you won't have to piss people off with taking relics.

Thing is, you'll probably fail at it as there WILL be defenders at those hours.

Perhaps you just enjoy the easymode of it?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
did they all die ??? sorry they were to close to the bianshee who just prior to it killed half of my group through the same wall, or i was killing a pet in front of me, or thought there was a stealher, who will tell ?

I guess hibs are not used to getting hit through a wall, unlike albs or mids, so i guess it is a big deal to hibs if they die once by an attacker they can`t see.

i guess you just didn`t see the 2 bianshees and 3-4 chanters/eldriches perma casting through that WHOLE structure but only saw one ice wizard hit through the wall at one time. at times, getting in 600 range of the crau side4 of bridge looked like suisicde by all the nice caoe graphics going through the wall and hugging the walls a certain insta death from the hib pbaoe.

selective blindness ?

Maybe read the whole thing before you post random crap?I know every fucking Pbaoe/Caoe Shitshee/Shit Wizard/Wallchanter/etc can hit through it. I was just pointing out that all of those Gimps INCLUDING YOU abuse this bug. May it be more or less Damage.That doesn't matter and is just a poor excuse.

Iam not blind i clicked on you with my Ranger while you were running into the Tower straight to the Wall inside and there you started killing the ones on the other side of the wall.Or the so called testing in the Keep you did for the whole fucking Raid.....Now tell me where is the fucking difference of you and the others?

There is absolutly none...(apart from you trying to justify it with excuses like:Bainshees do it all the time! Or i did some testing!)

Imagine i could hit through a wall with my Large Weapon Hero for 400+ Damage and on the other side is a s/s paladin who hit me back for 80 Damage...then i would be the shithead and the Paladin with his sweet 80 Damage not. YEA!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:
Maybe read the whole thing before you post random crap?I know every fucking Pbaoe/Caoe Shitshee/Shit Wizard/Wallchanter/etc can hit through it. I was just pointing out that all of those Gimps INCLUDING YOU abuse this bug. May it be more or less Damage.That doesn't matter and is just a poor excuse.

Iam not blind i clicked on you with my Ranger while you were running into the Tower straight to the Wall inside and there you started killing the ones on the other side of the wall.Or the so called testing in the Keep you did for the whole fucking Raid.....Now tell me where is the fucking difference of you and the others?

There is absolutly none...(apart from you trying to justify it with excuses like:Bainshees do it all the time! Or i did some testing!)

Imagine i could hit through a wall with my Large Weapon Hero for 400+ Damage and on the other side is a s/s paladin who hit me back for 80 Damage...then i would be the shithead and the Paladin with his sweet 80 Damage not. YEA!

Such anger, you seriously need a break if your getting this upset over it. No game is worth getting that emotional about. Go get drunk and laid or smoke a bong probably better for you than playing this game in your state of mind. :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
Such anger, you seriously need a break if your getting this upset over it. No game is worth getting that emotional about. Go get drunk and laid or smoke a bong probably better for you than playing this game in your state of mind. :)

Ice is right though.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:

There is no anger..not upset etc.Do you know me? Do you see me? It's a discussion board.Ánd if i dont agree with someone then i write something against it.Easy

Maybe try a serious post apart from this -you need a break-whine- etc crap stuff.The only emotional thing was the laugh i had over your post.

Maybe you shouldn't drink so much....

xD

Cromcruaich said:
Ice is right though.

Yea i think iam on this one and thats prolly the Reason why Hawkwind posted random bullshit instead of his usual i defend my Realmmates stuff.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Can't blame him for defending his realm mates if he thinks they are doing the right thing though.

I don't think they're doing the right thing, hence I'm not defending them.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Daoc is a game we play right? I'm in 2 minds whether its a bit more for some people after reading this thread :eek7:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
Daoc is a game we play right? I'm in 2 minds whether its a bit more for some people after reading this thread :eek7:

Indeed it is. However unlike single player games and fast action fps ones, daoc has a community of players it NEEDS in order to keep on going. And like in all communities, real or virtual ones, there are some writen rules (common law, coc in the case of daoc) and some unwriten ones (customs, ethics, or the ones we're trying to build in here in the case of daoc).

There is no law prohibiting you asking your father-in-law if his wife is giving as a good head as his daughter is, but you just don't do it now, do you?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
I don't mind if people don't care about my respect, but what you're doing is just stupid, You really believe you can go around playing like **** and defending it with "it's a 24/7 game"?

You obviously have no idea how damaging it is for the game, and you obviously couldn't care less about other people playing it.

Sorry, but I fail to see your reasons behind what you're doing.

If you're working late, or got no life so you're playing at nights, why the hell don't you go US?

There you can play primetime, more groups to fight and you won't have to piss people off with taking relics.

Thing is, you'll probably fail at it as there WILL be defenders at those hours.

Perhaps you just enjoy the easymode of it?

Why dont i go to US servers? I live in Europe therefore i play in Europe servers. And yes i do have a life in fact i work at day and go to Uni at night and i come home about midnight, so dong f***ing tell me were to play and what time.
And as for damaging the server and the life on it, dont blame the players blame GOA/Mythic and the invention of NF cause in OF there was ppl playing from 2-6am also.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Why dont i go to US servers? I live in Europe therefore i play in Europe servers. And yes i do have a life in fact i work at day and go to Uni at night and i come home about midnight, so dong f***ing tell me were to play and what time.
And as for damaging the server and the life on it, dont blame the players blame GOA/Mythic and the invention of NF cause in OF there was ppl playing from 2-6am also.

No sorry.It's Players like you who do real damage to the servers.Not Goa or Mythic. It's the Players who direct the Way the Game goes(lol can't explain it better with my ghetto english) and not Goa or Mythic.

I won't tell you or your friends how you have to play but you should think about the stunts you do.And those are absolutly not good for our community.
Yea its just a game but its a multiplayer game with a huge community and because of that >i< wont do certain things because i care about the whole thing and not just me or the ones i play with.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:

We'll, people take their games seriously, especially when some do it for more hours a week than sleeping or working. Can't really blame people for getting involved.

When people play for such extended lengths of time, who is to say it's any more of a game, than the game of real life?

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Indeed it is. However unlike single player games and fast action fps ones, daoc has a community of players it NEEDS in order to keep on going. And like in all communities, real or virtual ones, there are some writen rules (common law, coc in the case of daoc) and some unwriten ones (customs, ethics, or the ones we're trying to build in here in the case of daoc).

There is no law prohibiting you asking your father-in-law if his wife is giving as a good head as his daughter is, but you just don't do it now, do you?

aye, fair enough

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
No sorry.It's Players like you who do real damage to the servers.Not Goa or Mythic. It's the Players who direct the Way the Game goes(lol can't explain it better with my ghetto english) and not Goa or Mythic.

I won't tell you or your friends how you have to play but you should think about the stunts you do.And those are absolutly not good for our community.
Yea its just a game but its a multiplayer game with a huge community and because of that >i< wont do certain things because i care about the whole thing and not just me or the ones i play with.

Last time you were complaining about me being a bridge camper, now you complain cause i took keeps/relics at same time...now tell me... wtf am i suposed to entertain myself...? Craft?!

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Last time you were complaining about me being a bridge camper, now you complain cause i took keeps/relics at same time...now tell me... wtf am i suposed to entertain myself...? Craft?!

I wasn't complaining about you camping bridges.I was making fun of you.I give a flying fart about the places you camp.Yes i complain because you take relics (not keeps) at stupid times.Thats the only thing...Relics. Nothing else.

entertain? Dunno but you entertain me with your post. Keep it going!

And please show me the post where i -Complain about you being a bridge camper- (which you arent according to my quote in my sig)

Maybe read my previous posts again before you write stuff out of your mind.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:

his language is questionable but the essence of his post is genuine and I think he is quite correct in what he is trying to say. Try and see what he actually writes instead of looking at how he type it. Then ask yourself, is what he is typing right or wrong and then debate that.
Commenting on his mood or mental state adds nothing constructive to the discussion whatsoever and I then question why you do that, isnt it you who need a brake and is getting upset over something that also can be called nothing? Would a bong help his way of typing things? I dont think so tbh, would probably just make things even worse, would getting laid help? Nope, I doubt it, getting laid and using a questionable language while posting has nothing to do with each other at all last time I checked. I dont post particularly different after I've had a good time with my wife :rolleyes:

Think before you post Hawkwind, since you yourself criticise others for what they post and especially when you criticise how they post it. See the bigger picture and debate that and your now quite crappy posts will be far more enjoying to read for others, you will also get more serious responses than this post aswell.

Just my lil advice :)

(if it was so that he used racistbullcraplanguage or a really offending language I would agree with you but.. he dont, hes trying to make a point while posting in a childish way, which quite many including me do sometimes.)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
his language is questionable but the essence of his post is genuine and I think he is quite correct in what he is trying to say. Try and see what he actually writes instead of looking at how he type it. Then ask yourself, is what he is typing right or wrong and then debate that.
Commenting on his mood or mental state adds nothing constructive to the discussion whatsoever and I then question why you do that, isnt it you who need a brake and is getting upset over something that also can be called nothing? Would a bong help his way of typing things? I dont think so tbh, would probably just make things even worse, would getting laid help? Nope, I doubt it, getting laid and using a questionable language while posting has nothing to do with each other at all last time I checked. I dont post particularly different after I've had a good time with my wife :rolleyes:

Think before you post Hawkwind, since you yourself criticise others for what they post and especially when you criticise how they post it. See the bigger picture and debate that and your now quite crappy posts will be far more enjoying to read for others, you will also get more serious responses than this post aswell.

Just my lil advice :)

(if it was so that he used racistbullcraplanguage or a really offending language I would agree with you but.. he dont, hes trying to make a point while posting in a childish way, which quite many including me do sometimes.)

childish way? Hahaha never seen it that Way.I call it Ghettoenglish myself. :p

No really noone on Earth can see how i feel at the moment while writing my posts.Something essential is missing. Body Language which you can see while talking to someone.Doesn't work with written stuff and often ends in misinterpretation.But even if i would put tons of smilies into my posts it wouldn't change anything...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
childish way? Hahaha never seen it that Way.I call it Ghettoenglish myself. :p

No really noone on Earth can see how i feel at the moment while writing my posts.Something essential is missing. Body Language which you can see while talking to someone.Doesn't work with written stuff and often ends in misinterpretation.But even if i would put tons of smilies into my posts it wouldn't change anything...

well there are quite a few factors playing into it, languagebarriers, grammars and also how much thought one put into it. I usually try to write so it is hard to misunderstand my posts, I often tend to be longwinded though and thats the price for it. I dont really mind a bad language at all since I try and see what the person actually meant instead of how he typed it. But yes, it is a childish way of posting with a swearword in every sentence and also alot of personal insults etc and Im as guilty as you are sometimes :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:

I never said you had no life, I said that for those who work late nights OR don't have a life, they should indeed roll US.

I seem to remember a post by some guy stating that he took keeps/relics at night cause he wanted to have fun when there were no groups out, and what better solution is there to that problem than to roll a character on a server who plays basically at the same time you're playing?

And don't try to push this "problem" over on GoA/Mythic, they're not responsible for your stupid actions.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
play US and actually meet real people in RvR playing instead guards? OMG the horror, oh noes, one might actually die out there then and who knows, it might even be a challenge. Heaven forbid such things!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldnt say Ice was posting in a childish way, he just wears his heart on his sleeve, and says what he thinks without mincing words!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
Wouldnt say Ice was posting in a childish way, he just wears his heart on his sleeve, and says what he thinks without mincing words!

Hmm and exactly what is it that children do that differs from this? :) ^^ At least my kids tend to say what they think and they have open hearts aswell. An older person tend to think slightly more before they say things if they are somewhat mature and I guess thats a normal part of growing up :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
See the most fun part of your, obvious, fake statement is that, before the CM late night activities, every realm had its own relics. There was no fucking supremacy, only balance. Reality is, it comes handy to have 10% power bonus to noobs to compete -.-

its not my fault if you cba to get some, im pritty sure you could take them back on a primetime raid, without much resistance

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
its not my fault if you cba to get some, im pritty sure you could take them back on a primetime raid, without much resistance

This post shows how much some (most?) Albs know about primetime Relic Raids.Nothing....

-without much resistance- errr ok!

There were tons of failed Relic Raids primetime by Hibs.And we try it again, and again until we get it back.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Hmm and exactly what is it that children do that differs from this? :) ^^ At least my kids tend to say what they think and they have open hearts aswell. An older person tend to think slightly more before they say things if they are somewhat mature and I guess thats a normal part of growing up :)

Well i just adapted to the Forum Language. I thought you meant my spelling in General. No thats not childish. English isn't my Motherlanguage and i haven't learned it in school so i adapt.Yea i use swearing words sometimes here but thats not really childish and most other people do it here aswell.

Older Person use swearing Words aswell in rl and in forums (maybe even more because they are anonymous) no doubt.Swearing has nothing to do with the Age ór being childish.

Starting personal attacks.. that maybe would be childish but normal swearing words....i dont think so

But this is offtopic. Make a new Thread for this if you want to discuss it further.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Well i just adapted to the Forum Language. I thought you meant my spelling in General. No thats not childish. English isn't my Motherlanguage and i haven't learned it in school so i adapt.Yea i use swearing words sometimes here but thats not really childish and most other people do it here aswell.

Older Person use swearing Words aswell in rl and in forums (maybe even more because they are anonymous) no doubt.Swearing has nothing to do with the Age ór being childish.

But this is offtopic. Make a new Thread for this if you want to discuss it further.

Yea soz ice, we were in danger of going off on a completely different tangent there. I agree with everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom