Stay awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Keep abusing these walls banshees good rps for you, we will try to avoid the bridges and just take your keeps/relics from now on.

Have reported banshees to rightnow and they dont do anything about it, then you keep reporting our midnight relics from now on that they wont do anything about.

You stop abusing that, we wont pve your relics anymore.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
and i post this while we just release crim keep oo

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Keep abusing these walls banshees good rps for you, we will try to avoid the bridges and just take your keeps/relics from now on.

Have reported banshees to rightnow and they dont do anything about it, then you keep reporting our midnight relics from now on that they wont do anything about.

haha! so youve actually been in an rvr zone while other people are online!
sweet /rolls a banshee :)

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Draypor said:
haha! so youve actually been in an rvr zone while other people are online!
sweet /rolls a banshee :)

well we only met 1 bansee you funny joker

Septina

Part of the furniture
Blow said:

How is that different from the way you usually rvr? :eek:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
How is that different from the way you usually rvr? :eek:

well proberly does not matter if we leave relics/keeps alone since we get the blame anyway so we just might do that every night to shut down the server

Septina

Part of the furniture
Blow said:
well proberly does not matter if we leave relics/keeps alone since we get the blame anyway so we just might do that every night to shut down the server

Have fun. :D Not that that would stop you from playing anyway since there would still be guards around. :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
This guy is the greatest ma ever, he'll keep on following a kiting target all around crim bowl :)

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
blow, you seem a bit volitale this evening...

yeah gf is on period thats why i guess ... should not made this thread and keep reporting, sorry ....

maybe cause albs dont claim own frontier either...

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
This guy is the greatest ma ever, he'll keep on following a kiting target all around crim bowl :)

depends on the mood, but mostly when i wanna kite an enemy i say on ts ""Keep following lets kill that mother fucker" (excuse language, but i say that then). but really depends who what it is :p

and yes i say "Leave that mother fucker alone" when he is in duo

Septina

Part of the furniture
Blow said:
depends on the mood, but mostly when i wanna kite an enemy i say on ts ""Keep following lets kill that mother fucker" (excuse language, but i say that then). but really depends who what it is :p

and yes i say "Leave that mother fucker alone" when he is in duo

Sarcasm, look it up fgs. :(

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Blow said:

How about the rest of us that don't have bainshees? I highly doubt even if the bainshee thing (which I agree is crap) was solved that you'd stop.

You're coming up with a shitty excuse for your shitty actions. Just play the game instead of pretending to feel guilty or reprehensible. :puke:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
How about the rest of us that don't have bainshees? I highly doubt even if the bainshee thing (which I agree is crap) was solved that you'd stop.

You're coming up with a shitty excuse for your shitty actions. Just play the game instead of pretending to feel guilty or reprehensible. :puke:

your right m8, more other hibs then banshees arround... was just not in the right mood to post it i guess... taking crauch now and leaving it unclaimed same as crim, no relics and easy to retake for you (remember we allready had crim so we just taking 1 keep in the night ;)) anyway hope the hib groups running with a banshee in can say / scream in there ts "Dont abuse"

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:

your right m8, more other hibs then banshees arround... was just not in the right mood to post it i guess... taking crauch now and leaving it unclaimed same as crim, no relics and easy to retake for you (remember we allready had crim so we just taking 1 keep in the night ;)) anyway hope the hib groups running with a banshee in can say / scream in there ts "Dont abuse"

Septina

Part of the furniture
Otherwise you might take another keep or relic in the middle of the night? Oh wait, you'll do that anyway
lol.gif

Cenedra

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

why not play in mid

not that makes any diff to me anymore and i not renewing my subs tomorrow

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

A) I have seen lots of pbaoe wizards (including Mulyatraxis or whatever his name is...still testing or what?)pbaoe through walls today and killing hibs with it.

B)Random CM Member: Can't compete in RvR..must pve Keeps in the night! That should teach them a lesson!!!!111weroxxorpwnguards

Stupid Guild
Stupid Members
Poor Albion

Go take the Relics Gimp i don't care.You take them anyway with whatever strange Reason you find. Doesn't change the fact that your Guild is the worst on this Server.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:
A) I have seen lots of pbaoe wizards (including Mulyatraxis or whatever his name is...still testing or what?)pbaoe through walls today and killing hibs with it.

Muylaetrix. What wall? As generally this only works with open walls (doorways) and walls with windows. Not like the Banshites on a bridge tower where you get hit on the top level by one headbanging the lowest level. If you get hit by a Wiz PB take one or two steps back = half the dmg.

Another crap whining post, keep it up.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

if you think this is going to make things better then there aren't enough air holes in your bubble. you want to avoid bainshees? keep of hib bridges, simple as that. but go ahead, punish the evildoers and get the whine ride back to top speed. cause that will solve the problem, right?

either just find a way to kill them or stay out of their way. camping is only worthwhile if somebody feeds you rps, it's pissboring if nobody comes.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Crim just got claimed by Asq , grats for taking it btw sigh.. , now uve just gone and slowed down the rvr as a lot of hibs prolly cba to run all the way up from nGed now just to fight after every death. Why take Crau , honestly ??

Dont get me wrong i was gettin bored of the irvr at crim, its kinda yawnsome to fight on crau bridge constantly cos no ones fighting anywhere else, but jeez

Release it again and lets let hibs take em back. Christ i prefer irvr in alb if anywhere as its easier to get a boat up it lol. Or take a mid keep which people still seem scared to do these days :(

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

Used to think you were alright, now you have just proved exactly what your about, the only thing your good at, AC RR against pve guards. :worthy:

Pleased I hardly play in alb anymore, all albs seem to be good for are seige takes in the middle of the night when no one is online and zerging. Its a shame Albs cant put together some fg's and roam. Yes there are some alb fg's that roam and good on them. Every realm is guilty of it in one way or another but albs always seem to do it. And oh look another "ac" keep take crauc, wow.

As for the original point about bainshees, get a clue. If you dont want to bump into a bainshee "looking for stealthers on a bridge" then SWIM IN THE WATER!!!!

It isnt the bridge camp groups that are spoiling the game, its the AC raids albs constantly seem to do, not naming which guilds / people do it, if you want anyone to blame then try them.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:

lol @ you :) CM in its prime I guess.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom