Stay awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
god talk about a load of biased crap here,

CM play for fun,

CM NEVER run a set grp,

CM help the realm by taking back towers and opening insta rvr ( because most albs too lazy to do anything),

CM run late and DO NOT AC ( AC is setting alarm 5am then getting up, CM just dont goto bed),

CM want alb to run better than they are currently and are more pissed than most over the state of alb (shown by releasing crim at 9pm due to no albs bothering to claim alb towers for 2 days straight (i personally claimed back 3 solo the night before even asking for help to no avail), case was proved when instantly they got reclaimed by other guilds who promptly got told by Kzn to reclaim alb towers and not f****g hibs) but guess you guys didnt notice DC main and DCT3 dropped by CM eh this was purely due to albs not taking care of their own lands, (Kzn "alb will learn one way or another")

Kzn the same night said on teamspeak " albs dont want to claim there own f*****g keeps then i cant be bothered to defend, claim, take any other f******g keeps"

So before you guys think CM is just lameness and dont know how to play imo get a clue we play for fun, we play non setgrps as said before sometimes they work,sometimes they dont. As for fg vs fg fights we very rarely actually get to have a good fg fight without adds of some description and when we do have a fg fight id say about 70% of the time we will win.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Nailez said:
god talk about a load of biased crap here,

CM play for fun,

CM NEVER run a set grp,

CM help the realm by taking back towers and opening insta rvr ( because most albs too lazy to do anything),

CM run late and DO NOT AC ( AC is setting alarm 5am then getting up, CM just dont goto bed),

CM want alb to run better than they are currently and are more pissed than most over the state of alb (shown by releasing crim at 9pm due to no albs bothering to claim alb towers for 2 days straight (i personally claimed back 3 solo the night before even asking for help to no avail), case was proved when instantly they got reclaimed by other guilds who promptly got told by Kzn to reclaim alb towers and not f****g hibs) but guess you guys didnt notice DC main and DCT3 dropped by CM eh this was purely due to albs not taking care of their own lands, (Kzn "alb will learn one way or another")

Kzn the same night said on teamspeak " albs dont want to claim there own f*****g keeps then i cant be bothered to defend, claim, take any other f******g keeps"

So before you guys think CM is just lameness and dont know how to play imo get a clue we play for fun, we play non setgrps as said before sometimes they work,sometimes they dont. As for fg vs fg fights we very rarely actually get to have a good fg fight without adds of some description and when we do have a fg fight id say about 70% of the time we will win.

People adding on CM, my my, i wonder why... really i do. :(

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:
when we do have a fg fight id say about 70% of the time we will win.

i think you may need to round this down ^^
just a thought

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
are these really the most constructive things to say i think not, bumping ya post count perhaps ??? trying to look all macho perhaps???

as for adding you guys add on anything that moves in a red cape do you even know our guild colors/emblem proberly not you just see a red cape and think ATTACK ( i know you will now need to look us up on chronicles)

you took nothing into the fact of ANYTHING i said.

again get a clue and be constructive or shut the f up

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
My views :p

A) CM NEVER run a set grp - this is true which is why CM would almost always lose to an agramon grp (prob first 30seconds). They dont play to get an opted setup, they play for fun.

Because CM dont go to agramon they add on all fights in frontiers - this is their playstyle - u may not like it but get over it... not everyone wants to play as seriously as the set grpers - if u dont want adds go agramon.

CM win a lot of their fights in non-agramon areas as
1) there are more albs around than anywhere hence the probablities are against the hibs/mids of having a no add fight
2) with high rr they can compete well against the likes of golden add and other non agramoners who do the same (yes u say they are noobs too but refer to A)

Most of the time CM arent raiding keeps late at night, they will never lose their reputation at that tho (its kind of hard for the hiblets when they pull off a primetime raid and then it gets pve'd back).

What you have to remember is that, without CM albs would *always* be with less relics. Alb as a realm is gimped because they their population sucks and they cant organise a primetime raid to save their lives (FACT) where as hib can (Mastade and co... ).

This is why ppl hate CM, Hib/Mid would be in a state of supremacy without them in the game (more albs farmed more rps for everyone else).

The ppl who i feel genuinely sorry for are the fgs who have it tougher without relics against other 8v8 but then again they hib/mid and are overpowered anyways ;) cough mid instas...

Some generalisations here sorry to ppl ive offended, just my take on things

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
o btw Bigfun, so nice to see your grp tonite roll me constantly while obviously solo and sitting down, sup cant get rps ne other way but on shee killing soloer?

Galid

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
That rude is probably justified seeing as your group totally raped them earlier in fg vs fg!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :flame:

Amen sep! was fun playing bain that night /wave kzn

Himse

FH is my second home
Sooo... his FH name...

What do you think he blow's? shall i make a poll for this? or can we vote within the thread..

place your predicitions people =]

Arthuria

Banned
Cameron said:
im sorry but cm must be meeting some shit groups then, considering we usually won them within 20sec, and 4v8 often had fair fights :p

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
me thinks not somehow only way that would happen is 1 from behind after we have just engaged / finished fighting another fg just before, 2 it was a bridge and u had shees. 3 it wasnt CM and was just another of a red cape wearing guild which alb seems NUMEROUS atm.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:
Hibs behind the Bridge Tower hugging the Wall.Door on the other Side. So a solid Wall with no los. Muylaetrix runs into the tower to the wall and starts pbaoe. The blue stuff came straight out of the wall and all hibs died.

It's a fucking Wall Issue and not a problem of bainshees alone.Everyone with pbaoe can hit people through a fucked up wall.And just because Bainshees have a higher Range doesn't mean Bainshees are teh Bugabuser and the ones with pbaoe not.Bug is Bug and everyone abusing it is a little asshole. :p

I group with Muyl quite often and I've never seen him do that. Seem him run around an PB at the doorway but never as you described it.

Would be good if it was fixed although I expect every Banshite will be RR12 by then! Basically, apart from the bug itself there are two further factors:

1. Number of people doing it.
2. Range of the damage though the wall.

Range is a huge issue there, sometimes you simply cannot get away from banshee damage in time. PB on the other hand does more damage but a few steps away virtually no damage. If you cant see how that difference makes people sick of banshites on bridges/in keeps then no point even trying to explain.

You know how many active Ice Wizi's there are in RvR, probably less than 10. Of those how many were at emain on that bridge, probably 1 maybe 2 at most. How many banshites 7-10 on DC bridge this evening.

Those two factors alone means it is a bloody sight worse for albs than it is hibs. So you feeling the way you do about it, just imagine how albs feel - pretty sick of it. Died twice in 2 hours on bridge due to banshee's wailing thru walls. Annoying but just /release rebuff and get back into the fray. If it really starts annoying just log and go do something else. Its a game after all not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

:fluffle:

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
Cameron said:
My views :p

A) CM NEVER run a set grp - this is true which is why CM would almost always lose to an agramon grp (prob first 30seconds). They dont play to get an opted setup, they play for fun.

Because CM dont go to agramon they add on all fights in frontiers - this is their playstyle - u may not like it but get over it... not everyone wants to play as seriously as the set grpers - if u dont want adds go agramon.

1) there are more albs around than anywhere hence the probablities are against the hibs/mids of having a no add fight
2) with high rr they can compete well against the likes of golden add and other non agramoners who do the same (yes u say they are noobs too but refer to A)

Most of the time CM arent raiding keeps late at night, they will never lose their reputation at that tho (its kind of hard for the hiblets when they pull off a primetime raid and then it gets pve'd back).

What you have to remember is that, without CM albs would *always* be with less relics. Alb as a realm is gimped because they their population sucks and they cant organise a primetime raid to save their lives (FACT) where as hib can (Mastade and co... ).

This is why ppl hate CM, Hib/Mid would be in a state of supremacy without them in the game (more albs farmed more rps for everyone else).

The ppl who i feel genuinely sorry for are the fgs who have it tougher without relics against other 8v8 but then again they hib/mid and are overpowered anyways ;) cough mid instas...

Some generalisations here sorry to ppl ive offended, just my take on things

to think ive just wasted 2 mins of my life reading this!

so basically your saying that CM bring balance to the game, without your guilds super duper skills hibs/mids would rule the game?

seems your skills are on a par with your IQ.

disclaimer: if the quoted post was an attempt at sarcasm, im truely sorry!

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
OMG!!! CM CM CM, Hmm why Always them? Are they really that bad? [OoooOoo Fking CM took my keep again < Cring mid or hib >, Shoot CM cant play this properly, they are newbie etc.] I wonder how about those hibby or middy :p When we have pve raid ..... RR raid <oh well!>. Yes i agree evening CM does takes keep in the midnight BUT!!! 3:00am in the morning 2fgh raoming around well then they are here not all sleep then?? [--> Hibby type type type on FH <CM keep taken keep again at 3:00am in the morning> . whine whine whine]

You dont want people play at midnight timing coz some people is sleeping. How about in the morning, people goes to work, uni, college. Well I dont want people to play in the day time while we r in work. Shall we shut that timing down too?

Bug abusing, again this is coz of DEV cant fixed the problem yet. But seem some realm like to use this as a main target to kill people :p.. <Alb noob Bullshit!>. Alb does want to try the bug but I dont really think is successful as bahiee can nuke through 2 floors. enchanter pbaoe can hit those stuff on top by jumping up and down while pbaoe. Haha what a laugh.

And finally. Remember this isnt CM, kzn or anyone else from CM disappointing you. Are those one who have to learn more about this 24h gameings.

Cenedra

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
OMG!!! CM CM CM, Hmm why Always them? Are they really that bad? [OoooOoo Fking CM took my keep again < Cring mid or hib >, Shoot CM cant play this properly, they are newbie etc.] I wonder how about those hibby or middy :p When we have pve raid ..... RR raid <oh well!>. Yes i agree evening CM does takes keep in the midnight BUT!!! 3:00am in the morning 2fgh raoming around well then they are here not all sleep then?? [--> Hibby type type type on FH <CM keep taken keep again at 3:00am in the morning> . whine whine whine]

You dont want people play at midnight timing coz some people is sleeping. How about in the morning, people goes to work, uni, college. Well I dont want people to play in the day time while we r in work. Shall we shut that timing down too?

Bug abusing, again this is coz of DEV cant fixed the problem yet. But seem some realm like to use this as a main target to kill people :p.. <Alb noob Bullshit!>. Alb does want to try the bug but I dont really think is successful as bahiee can nuke through 2 floors. enchanter pbaoe can hit those stuff on top by jumping up and down while pbaoe. Haha what a laugh.

And finally. Remember this isnt CM, kzn or anyone else from CM disappointing you. Are those one who have to learn more about this 24h gameings.

when cm take a keep i normaly do /who 50 or who all
and im very surprised if there is more that 7 level 50s or more than 15 odd hibs online
and some of them are bbs

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
have u inclue those one from anon?.. Well if u say less then 7 people hmm... then I dont really think that can be possible of course if u wake up and open your eyes and while the keep had been taken and u check then that can be possible then.

And of course not all the time have 14 people running around but sometime there are like 8 10 people still there.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
Used to think you were alright, now you have just proved exactly what your about, the only thing your good at, AC RR against pve guards. :worthy:

Pleased I hardly play in alb anymore, all albs seem to be good for are seige takes in the middle of the night when no one is online and zerging. Its a shame Albs cant put together some fg's and roam. Yes there are some alb fg's that roam and good on them. Every realm is guilty of it in one way or another but albs always seem to do it. And oh look another "ac" keep take crauc, wow.

As for the original point about bainshees, get a clue. If you dont want to bump into a bainshee "looking for stealthers on a bridge" then SWIM IN THE WATER!!!!

It isnt the bridge camp groups that are spoiling the game, its the AC raids albs constantly seem to do, not naming which guilds / people do it, if you want anyone to blame then try them.

a hib talking... and guess what he as a banshee :twak:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann said:
Btw KZN if u like pve that much why dont u just go to the pve server with your group then?
Let's face it u working shit hours to have decent fg vs fg fights.(And most likely u just get pwned piss easy if u dont have that 2nd group comming behind u to aid u in battle aswell);)
And u love pveing u should tbh go get rr13 or something on a pve server

why dont you /delete your alb chars and stop annoying us in alb?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
no-one will ever agree on this subject... so how about we let this thread go?

however its true... without late night PvE'rs alb would have a seroius disadvantage, due to the fact that were useless and cant organise anything + we have the worst class's in the game

but... if you REALLY want them back(temporerally ofc) go a head and take them... we lack serious defencive skills

now stop moaning and take your keeps/relics back... and probbly some of ours

kinetix, is a great excample... he cannot organize himself to create one post, and has a unfound consept of the edit button
dont take it personally dude... was trying to make my point:( sorry

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I actually scroll through these threads looking for CM posts to have a good laugh in the morning :eek:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Nailez said:
o btw Bigfun, so nice to see your grp tonite roll me constantly while obviously solo and sitting down, sup cant get rps ne other way but on shee killing soloer?

We let the soloers and 1 vs 1 on their own, ofc u don't fit in any of these categories cause u just run around (be it in group or "solo") and add on everyting that goes, so taste your own medicine and get rolled -.-

Gahn

Resident Freddy
psyco said:
no-one will ever agree on this subject... so how about we let this thread go?

however its true... without late night PvE'rs alb would have a seroius disadvantage, due to the fact that were useless and cant organise anything + we have the worst class's in the game

but... if you REALLY want them back(temporerally ofc) go a head and take them... we lack serious defencive skills

now stop moaning and take your keeps/relics back... and probbly some of ours

kinetix, is a great excample... he cannot organize himself to create one post, and has a unfound consept of the edit button
dont take it personally dude... was trying to make my point:( sorry

See the most fun part of your, obvious, fake statement is that, before the CM late night activities, every realm had its own relics. There was no fucking supremacy, only balance. Reality is, it comes handy to have 10% power bonus to noobs to compete -.-

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
why dont you /delete your alb chars and stop annoying us in alb?

You're one of the people who should reroll imo.

I fail to understand why some people/albs back you and CM up.

CM haven't been helping the realm at all, you've caused more grief than anything else by taking relics at night.

People running around taking relics late at night will never have my understanding or respect.

I don't care much about keeps, but I don't like it when they cut the ports for other realms if they absolutly want to have irvr, makes it pointless, but atleast it's not making things more unbalanced.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:

CM haven't been helping the realm at all, you've caused more grief than anything else by taking relics at night.

People running around taking relics late at night will never have my understanding or respect.

I don't care much about keeps, but I don't like it when they cut the ports for other realms if they absolutly want to have irvr, makes it pointless, but atleast it's not making things more unbalanced.

Repped as hell i must say :)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
have u inclue those one from anon?.. Well if u say less then 7 people hmm... then I dont really think that can be possible of course if u wake up and open your eyes and while the keep had been taken and u check then that can be possible then.

are you for fuckin real? ofc he cant include the anon because THEY DONT SHOW UP ! :twak:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Cameron said:

Some points I agree with, but this is simply incorrect, its laughable truth be told.

Additionally, have you ever thought that the keep takes and the persistant iRvR that the albs love, and that often occurs because of direct action by CM is infact what has, over time seriously damaged albion's organisation, and resulted in a relatively smaller population of functional alb full groups?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:

Well thats the problem in hands.

1) Some ppl think CM are right and think they are helping the realm
2) Some ppl dont care what you think or your respect etc etc
3)its a 24/7 game, and yes its a bloody game made of pixels

And as for what psyco said, i can organize posts very well ty. If ppl dont want to understand cause it goes against theyr beliefs its theyr problem not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom