Stay awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

uron

Loyal Freddie
prodical said:
aye those are guild colors worn atm, i wasnt having a go at you tho uron, i blame the driver kzn for being suck an ass in the way he behaves in rvr
ye i no, tbh think a fg fight wil b fairly close, but tell ur banshess they will b first target, im caster MA mostly, and they are kill on sight material :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
no... theres a differance between memorable and unique, unique cannot be difined by the play but the development team

what am i doing difining it then? cause im not looking at it as a player, but rather as a critic/tester

erm ... fine.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Custodia Malacitana :worthy: will allways be the best guild and i really hate the bainshee can do the on brigde how fun are the to camp a brigdes if there can pbaoe u on the top from middle floor...

Saliandra the fire wiz true member of CM :clap:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
But no, we don't buy into the fg vs fg propaganda.

Jesus, its like talking to a brick wall. It aint propaganda, its actually great fun. You trust me dont'cha, I wouldnt lie to you!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Arelas said:
Custodia Malacitana :worthy: will allways be the best guild and i really hate the bainshee can do the on brigde how fun are the to camp a brigdes if there can pbaoe u on the top from middle floor...

You're a true member of CM, fosho!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Arelas said:

Erm, you're a member of CM. The worthy stuff and self congratulation would mean a whole lot more if it was from .. well, someone who wasnt.

For example TT :worthy:, great bunch of guys, worthy adversaries, always a pleasure to meet, win, lose or draw. (purely an example of course ;) )

But keep up the important contributions to the thread.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Gear said:
This is the one prod is refering to. You will notice that we got outskilled by a stardard alb fg (12 are visible in the screenie). Also kzn being a guy which has a laugh, after following me forever around the bowl while his groups is getting slaughtered he's exhibiting his superiority by spaming rudes :)

That rude is probably justified seeing as your group totally raped them earlier in fg vs fg!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :flame:

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Jesus, its like talking to a brick wall. It aint propaganda, its actually great fun. You trust me dont'cha, I wouldnt lie to you!

It's hard enough to keep that fun up in Agramon. Trying to do it elsewhere never works:
Grp X doesn't add on purpose. Grp Y adds on X because X added on somebody in Y last year. Grp X gets pissed at Y and adds on Z thinking they are Y. Z comes over to FH to QQ.

We have been running those circles since the beginning of DoaC time. I'm not interested anymore. Hold the "even" fights on Agramon. The rest of NF is FFA. The game just does NOT support anything else even with endless propaganda and QQ on these boards. It was just not made for that.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Here is a tip on how to deal with bainshee cone abuse.

1) Kill the ficker
2) Move you ficker
3) Interupt the ficker
4) Stop camping ficking towers, keeps and bridges, get out and see the virtual world once in a while

Now, I dont want to hear anymore whine now ive shared my great tactical insights with you all, ever ever.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
It's hard enough to keep that fun up in Agramon. Trying to do it elsewhere never works:
Grp X doesn't add on purpose. Grp Y adds on X because X added on somebody in Y last year. Grp X gets pissed at Y and adds on Z thinking they are Y. Z comes over to FH to QQ.

We have been running those circles since the beginning of DoaC time. I'm not interested anymore. Hold the "even" fights on Agramon. The rest of NF is FFA. The game just does NOT support anything else even with endless propaganda and QQ on these boards. It was just not made for that.

Its mostly working, honest! Lots of gg's on good terms and dont add, even if FFA area. Really, its happening in a zone near you. You trust me dont'cha, I wouldnt lie to you. :)

What do the kids say? - 'Get with the program girlfriend'

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Its mostly working, honest! Lots of gg's on good terms and dont add, even if FFA area. Really, its happening in a zone near you. You trust me dont'cha, I wouldnt lie to you. :)

What do the kids say? - 'Get with the program girlfriend'

No I will not get with "the program" because people use "the program" only when it fits them and so "the program" means nothing.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Here is a tip on how to deal with bainshee cone abuse.

1) Kill the ficker
2) Move you ficker
3) Interupt the ficker
4) Stop camping ficking towers, keeps and bridges, get out and see the virtual world once in a while

Now, I dont want to hear anymore whine now ive shared my great tactical insights with you all, ever ever.

You will not hear me whine about banshees at bridges. The bridges are bugged atm. I deal with it.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Tuthmes said:
Lollerskates :fluffle:

touché good sir , hadnt expected that cunning comeback , now in the spirit of fair play i humbly /fluffle back.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
No I will not get with "the program" because people use "the program" only when it fits them and so "the program" means nothing.

Simply not true, really, honestly. Currently having great fun in agra and rvr zones against just about every gg that is running.

Post about bainshees not directed at you btw, was a little tongue in cheek. I'd hope the ficks would give that away.

You seem to have much anger and be a little sensitive at the moment, had a bad experience with fg stuff? You can share, we're all friends here.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
dub said:
touché good sir , hadnt expected that cunning comeback , now in the spirit of fair play i humbly /fluffle back.

thats what we need, more fluffles.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Simply not true, really, honestly. Currently having great fun in agra and rvr zones against just about every gg that is running.

Post about bainshees not directed at you btw, was a little tongue in cheek. I'd hope the ficks would give that away.

You seem to have much anger and be a little sensitive at the moment, had a bad experience with fg stuff? You can share, we're all friends here.

I know the bainshee comment was not aimed directly. I just wanted to voice an attitude that was not whiny. Those are not worth putting on a board, I know.

FH is not the place to make friends. I make friends with the people I play with. Half the charm of the game is that I don't have to make friends with the people I play against. Yes, I'm such a roleplayer :p

I find your Positive Encouragement amusing. I picture you gritting your teeth when you are writing the posts :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
I know the bainshee comment was not aimed directly. I just wanted to voice an attitude that was not whiny. Those are not worth putting on a board, I know.

FH is not the place to make friends. I make friends with the people I play with. Half the charm of the game is that I don't have to make friends with the people I play against. Yes, I'm such a roleplayer :p

I find your Positive Encouragement amusing. I picture you gritting your teeth when you are writing the posts :D

:)

I see it differently, I play with everyone on the server, just because i'm playing against someone, doesnt mean i'm not playing with them. Like any other game really, if you were playing football against another team, there could be plenty of rivalry between you, but no reason you cant all get along for the benefit of everyone. Seems a shame not to have the potential to be friends with 2/3rds of the cluster population, especially if your are left with picking your friends just from alb (cheap shot! apologies in advance :) )

Sooner we all realise we're all playing the same game the better.

PMA, thats what we all need. Positive Mental Attitude. Thats what Finche tells us.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
most the whine here sucks..

but

with saying that ,, i dont see many people agreeing that the bainshees bug abusing through walls should be stopped.

is it because u all play bainshee's? or just fed up of asking for a fix u lost interest and just accept it sucks.. but will carry on regardless?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
QuickStix said:
most the whine here sucks..

but

with saying that ,, i dont see many people agreeing that the bainshees bug abusing through walls should be stopped.

is it because u all play bainshee's? or just fed up of asking for a fix u lost interest and just accept it sucks.. but will carry on regardless?

Bainshee bug abuse through walls should be stopped.

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm

random cm says :... bainshee keep abusing , and we keep taking keeps at 5am
random bainshee says : keep taking keeps 5am , and we abuse u to kingdom come ..

will this ever end ?

last time CM's excuse for pveing keep at 5 am was that mids/hib took keeps early ...
now its the bainshees fault ?
whats next ?

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Getting relics at night is not a cool thing to do and I would be pissed if that would happen to our realm as well.

The banshee's abusing the exploit are actually breaking the agreements you click on everytime you log on, why goa hasnt/isnt doing anything about it is a riddle to me, and quite frankly they will notice it on the long run when people will leave because of it.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
For a part it's still a roleplaying game for me. I don't play with everybody on the server, and so, like me, do alot of people.

There used to be some rules in this game that outlawed communicating with the opponent. You could only play "one realm" and never enter the others. That was a plus and made it interesting.

It has been watered down now. Because of cluster and because GOA can't/won't enforce the rules anyway.
People play multiple chars on one cluster. People arrange matchups over irc. Opponents talk to eachother directly over voicecoms.

I don't care much for that. It takes away the charm of the game.

I play counterstrike if I want to play that sort of game.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Muylaetrix. What wall? As generally this only works with open walls (doorways) and walls with windows. Not like the Banshites on a bridge tower where you get hit on the top level by one headbanging the lowest level. If you get hit by a Wiz PB take one or two steps back = half the dmg.

Another crap whining post, keep it up.

Hibs behind the Bridge Tower hugging the Wall.Door on the other Side. So a solid Wall with no los. Muylaetrix runs into the tower to the wall and starts pbaoe. The blue stuff came straight out of the wall and all hibs died.

It's a fucking Wall Issue and not a problem of bainshees alone.Everyone with pbaoe can hit people through a fucked up wall.And just because Bainshees have a higher Range doesn't mean Bainshees are teh Bugabuser and the ones with pbaoe not.Bug is Bug and everyone abusing it is a little asshole. :p

It's easy. No los to the target who hits you = bugabuse

And obviously Mythic/Goa tolerates this kind of bug atm until it is fixed since there are no bans.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
For a part it's still a roleplaying game for me. I don't play with everybody on the server, and so, like me, do alot of people.

There used to be some rules in this game that outlawed communicating with the opponent. You could only play "one realm" and never enter the others. That was a plus and made it interesting.

It has been watered down now. Because of cluster and because GOA can't/won't enforce the rules anyway.
People play multiple chars on one cluster. People arrange matchups over irc. Opponents talk to eachother directly over voicecoms.

I don't care much for that. It takes away the charm of the game.

I play counterstrike if I want to play that sort of game.

I understand where you are coming from, there was that magic in the early days of the game. But things have moved on, and I get more enjoyment now from the fg scene, than I ever did from those slide fest zergs in the golden days.

I dont see that how you want to play and how I want to play are mutually exclusive. We can quite happily coexist together most of the time. Especially when we do have areas we try and recognise as fg/fg. It just takes a bit of flexibility from both sides, and a bit of a bow and a nod to each other now and again, even if it slightly breaks the all out realm war illusion. As I see it, the only time you have to compromise from a roleplaying point of view, is to turn a blind eye now and again to fg/fg fights, in agramon and the fg areas, most of the time you can keep the illusion going.

The other point ofcourse, is that you can roleplay in game, but everyone seems to bring it here as well for some reason.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
I dont see that how you want to play and how I want to play are mutually exclusive.

It's obvious they are. Where else is the crap that fills these boards coming from?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
It's obvious they are. Where else is the crap that fills these boards coming from?

Well most of it is just bluff and bluster. I dont take it all seriously.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Hibs behind the Bridge Tower hugging the Wall.Door on the other Side. So a solid Wall with no los. Muylaetrix runs into the tower to the wall and starts pbaoe. The blue stuff came straight out of the wall and all hibs died.

did they all die ??? sorry they were to close to the bianshee who just prior to it killed half of my group through the same wall, or i was killing a pet in front of me, or thought there was a stealher, who will tell ?

I guess hibs are not used to getting hit through a wall, unlike albs or mids, so i guess it is a big deal to hibs if they die once by an attacker they can`t see.

i guess you just didn`t see the 2 bianshees and 3-4 chanters/eldriches perma casting through that WHOLE structure but only saw one ice wizard hit through the wall at one time. at times, getting in 600 range of the crau side4 of bridge looked like suisicde by all the nice caoe graphics going through the wall and hugging the walls a certain insta death from the hib pbaoe.

selective blindness ?

Icebreaker said:
It's a fucking Wall Issue and not a problem of bainshees alone.

it indeed is a geometry issue, but the very nature of caoe makes the impact it has via CAOE much bigger than with pbaoe.

Icebreaker said:
Everyone with pbaoe can hit people through a fucked up wall.And just because Bainshees have a higher Range doesn't mean Bainshees are teh Bugabuser and the ones with pbaoe not.

with pbaoe you can`t hit people more than 325 units away. you will NEVER hit someone 2 floors away with it and you will only `tickle` people for damage that is only good for interuption on the floor above or below (on the exact x-y loc, if at all) you

Icebreaker said:
It's easy. No los to the target who hits you = bugabuse

when it comes to caoe, it is bug abuse. mythic itself is telling you it. NOWHERE does it EVER say (as far as i can tell) that you need LoS to pbaoe.

hitting empty air with pbaoe to catch stealhers, spamming pbaoe while standing behind a corner in anticipation of people coming from behind the corner have ALWAYS been valid pbaoe tactics.

Gtaoe NEVER demanded to have LoS. placing a GT behind a wall `suspecting` to hit stuff has always been legal.

Icebreaker said:
And obviously Mythic/Goa tolerates this kind of bug atm until it is fixed since there are no bans.

hibs whining about alb pbaoe, rofl

never thought i`d see the day.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Muylaetrix said:
when it comes to caoe, it is bug abuse. mythic itself is telling you it. NOWHERE does it EVER say (as far as i can tell) that you need LoS to pbaoe.

hitting empty air with pbaoe to catch stealhers, spamming pbaoe while standing behind a corner in anticipation of people coming from behind the corner have ALWAYS been valid pbaoe tactics.

So its not ok to hit empty air to catch stealthers, or standing behind a corner to anticipate some inc with caoe, but it is with pboa.
Anyways, gimme the specific rule of Mythic saying that you arent allowed to caoe without los on a target.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
It's a FFA game: zerg us all you want, we do the same.

so this justifies you running over solo ppl every night of the week?

im sure cenedra isnt the only one to have quit cause of what your group gets up to in the middle of the night. i understand this is 24/7 game , and its your right to rvr , but a fg at these hours is no skill, why not make three or four smaller grps? or just go camp danos as a guild ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom