News Speedlimit to rise!?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Meg quit being such a touchy girl. You idiots need to get off your anti-scottish bandwagon, it's fucking dull and it's been done so many times.

Re 'Jock', I don't like it. It's a slur in my eyes and it has no place on these forums along with coon, paki, n!gger; the lot. A casual throw away remark is one thing, but 'Jock' is being used towards me with malice. I don't really care that much for interent tards, but I'd expect a touch more decency.

As someone who was called "Taff" all through school (despite not actually being, y'know, Welsh), I kind of understand where you're coming from, but on the other hand, sticks and stones, you big-skirt wearing poof.

It's only a bit of banter but when the recipient doesn't enjoy it, it's time to pack it in.

So no more ginger jokes either. Being ginger is an honour of which you're all jealous.

Quiet you. Daywalker.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I read 7 pages to find a post that didn't make me go 'wtf is going on here?!'

I did what I tend to do irl, - join a conversation, start a new topic, because the original topic is shit, then leave, and come back every now and again to stir things up again.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The French gendarmes have taken to putting unmarked "normal" cars in cunning places with cameras\radar thingies mounted on the bumper. Sneaky bastards tbh.

Gwadien

The French gendarmes have taken to putting unmarked "normal" cars in cunning places with cameras\radar thingies mounted on the bumper. Sneaky bastards tbh.

If the Gendarmes issue a ticket, they get 75% of the money.

True say.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The only post I made in this thread was about speed limits!

...or anti-speeding devices, I suppose.

It's all related. :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They were discussing this on the radio yesterday. A lorry driver phoned in and said he saw a woman speeding down the motorway, one hand on the wheel, the other hand changing her baby's nappy on the front passenger seat.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hold on, was all this because I said "jock"? Or did someone else do it? I only did it because I know Big G and Will both hate it, it was tongue in cheek.

Gwadien

They were discussing this on the radio yesterday. A lorry driver phoned in and said he saw a woman speeding down the motorway, one hand on the wheel, the other hand changing her baby's nappy on the front passenger seat.

'Tards will be 'tards

Doesn't mean EVERYONE will do that.... besides, loads of people break the speed limit anywho's.

There shouldn't be a speed limit, but a guidance, saying 60 minimum for example, implement motorway driving in driving lessons/test, and show a video of how bad motorway accidents can get ( to stop the boy-racers crashing constantly. )

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved

And the lorry driver was on the phone... :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
I wouldnt worry about it. all jocks, gingers, blacks, whites, browns and freddys are cunts tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wouldnt worry about it. all jocks, gingers, blacks, whites, browns and freddys are cunts tbh.

All fine and dandy as a shockpost, but if you don't dare euse the n word, or the other much offensive names, then don't bother trying :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
80mph will increase my lifespan. Relativistically like. And shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom