News Speedlimit to rise!?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If I ever get called a Tea drinking scone eating Brit, I don't take offence, I'm not British, I'm fucking English for a start.

I played DAOC with a bunch of germans, I once had a hour length conversation with about 10 of them, about 'Kraut' it didn't bother any of them, it's just a common phrase for 'Germans'

Same with Americans, they didn't take offence by 'Yank'
It's just a alternative term, it's no harm, it means no offence.

rynnor

Rockhound
It's an interesting notion to this day that everyone's "feelings" should be the benchmark for how things are determined.

Its how it has to be though else you get a majority who think themselves free to use racist abuse because the majority see's nothing wrong in it.

I must say I never thought of you as a racist apologist before - how sad.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I must say I never thought of you as a racist apologist before - how sad.
I'm not.

I find that term offensive, please refer to me as a "person who pretends to like shoes" instead.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So who is handing out the tampons tonight then?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yes, they can. It doesn't make your conclusion theirs and it also doesn't make your conclusion the right one.

Also, "rush off to edit them" = pmsl. Why would I bother?

gohan

FH is my second home
cos you're a bad bad man and should be ashamed of yourself FORSHAME

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

rynnor

Rockhound
Why would I bother?

Hmm - if I had posted the kind of rot you did I might well try.

I think initially you just took the wrong tack but once you were comitted you just dug youself further and further into a hole.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
You continue to think, clearly you need the practice.

rynnor

Rockhound
You continue to think, clearly you need the practice.

In my experience racists are generally pretty dim - even a tiny amount of life experience to a normally intelligent person cures it - whats your excuse?

rynnor

Rockhound
Mum dad stop it i hate it when you argue!

Lol - aye - kinda pointless too.

Anyway back on thread I think the 80mph limit is probably a bad idea based on increased fuel usage.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
In my experience racists are generally pretty dim - even a tiny amount of life experience to a normally intelligent person cures it - whats your excuse?
I don't need an excuse. You're assumptions about me are wrong.

PS: Gwadien, we only argue because make up sex is the best sex! ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
handbags.jpg

rynnor

Rockhound
You're assumptions about me are wrong.

Actually my assumption was that you were a decent guy but what you said in this thread made me question it - just report to HR for sensitivity training tomorrow :)

Edit: You can have Gohan in the custody battle tho :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Or perhaps everyone could grow the fuck up?

Meg quit being such a touchy girl. You idiots need to get off your anti-scottish bandwagon, it's fucking dull and it's been done so many times.

Re 'Jock', I don't like it. It's a slur in my eyes and it has no place on these forums along with coon, paki, n!gger; the lot. A casual throw away remark is one thing, but 'Jock' is being used towards me with malice. I don't really care that much for interent tards, but I'd expect a touch more decency.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's only a bit of banter but when the recipient doesn't enjoy it, it's time to pack it in.

So no more ginger jokes either. Being ginger is an honour of which you're all jealous.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
so we not allowed to use taff or paddy either ? jock is just the same imo .. or you prefer Scottie..

Im sure you have equal nick names for english ppl as well ... its just a inter nationality thing .. nothing malice about the way i use them anyway ..

Got a good friend at uni called taff from wales .. not very original but hey

old.user4556

It's only a bit of banter but when the recipient doesn't enjoy it, it's time to pack it in.

So no more ginger jokes either. Being ginger is an honour of which you're all jealous.

Banter is fine, but when it's direct insults, it gets boring. Fast.

old.user4556

so we not allowed to use taff or paddy either ? jock is just the same imo .. or you prefer Scottie..

Im sure you have equal nick names for english ppl as well ... its just a inter nationality thing .. nothing malice about the way i use them anyway ..

Got a good friend at uni called taff from wales .. not very original but hey

But why would I choose to be aggresive or trolling based on your race whatever the pejorative term used?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Dunno if you're aiming that at me, but I didn't mean anything I said as serious, I'm just bantering, apologies if you took it the wrong way bud.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
But why would I choose to be aggresive or trolling based on your race whatever the pejorative term used?

i hope im niether pejorative or aggresive with it ... if someone has its the same as calling us pomms in a bad way i guess or the other terms you put .. tho you are ina mojority in your land so it doesnt count like positive discrimintation is allowed but negative isnt .. i can hire a black guy cause i need to keep my quota up but i cant hire a white guy for the same reason ,, big discussion and one that really should be in a thread about it rather than 80 mph :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom