TV Spartacus - new series

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Was utterly brilliant, loved it. God bless Lucy's norks! :D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Yep, the lezza scene while they were off their tits :)D) on opium was impressive.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Been waiting for Jaime Murray to get her tits out again since Dexter, she is smoking.

Funny seeing her doing that, when she had a wonderful teasing role in BBC's Hustle. Didn't need to see her norks out again. Not that I'm complaining that much....

Yep, the lezza scene while they were off their tits :)D) on opium was impressive.

Interspersed with ultra-violence. I call that impressive, even if it doesn't float my boat it's most definitely a striking montage. :D

Looking forward to this prequel, although I'm old fashioned and hate knowing some key characters are going to die.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have still have the horn 4 hours after watching the last episode. :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funny seeing her doing that, when she had a wonderful teasing role in BBC's Hustle. Didn't need to see her norks out again. Not that I'm complaining that much....

I just thought to myself "Oh look it's H.G. Wells! Yei!" and then thought "Oh look! It's H.G. Wellses Wellses! Yeeeei!""

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Never in my life did I expect to get the chance to see Lucy Lawless playing with her nipples, thank you lord! :D

ileks

Part of the furniture
Bump! Anyone seen the finale? I thought it was brilliant :)

Reckon Gannicus (sp) will be in the next season? I don't see how they will make it without Batiatus tho. Some of the quotes he comes out with are brilliant :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've got to watch the last one, fell behind a bit, just watched episode 5. Brilliant stuff.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Bump! Anyone seen the finale? I thought it was brilliant :)

Reckon Gannicus (sp) will be in the next season? I don't see how they will make it without Batiatus tho. Some of the quotes he comes out with are brilliant :D

According to the stories about Spartacus, Gannicus is helping with leading the rebellion(alongside with crixus). So most likely he will join them in the next season!

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Get the fuck in!!!! Gutted for Whitfield still, but the new one has his charm!

Yeah, I guess my gut feeling is, if he isn't so good I'll blame the new guy for killing a great show. But if he does well, anything that makes the show keep going, should be awesome :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
own up...who's stuck a pic of Lucy Lawless on their bird's back?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The new guy is growing into the role, loving the political backstabbing going on.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm with ch3t, he had big shoes to follow as we all probably fell in love with the show on the back of Whitfields portrayal of Spartacus. He's growing in to it every episode, but I also think the show had to lose some of the momentum it built up in season on. Theywere never going to be able to keep it at that pace, simply because as Ch3t mentioned, there is far more politics involved in the show, and if they are going to carry on until the end of the story, the politics of the romans played a major part on the successes and failures that the slaves had against the romans.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm with ch3t, he had big shoes to follow as we all probably fell in love with the show on the back of Whitfields portrayal of Spartacus. He's growing in to it every episode, but I also think the show had to lose some of the momentum it built up in season on. Theywere never going to be able to keep it at that pace, simply because as Ch3t mentioned, there is far more politics involved in the show, and if they are going to carry on until the end of the story, the politics of the romans played a major part on the successes and failures that the slaves had against the romans.

um, yeah, I guess, well we only saw Whitfield as the 'gladiator' Spartacus, rather than the leader and political Spartacus.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I'm struggling a bit with the new fella too. He's just not got the presence. Too young, too small. I hope I'll get used to him, and it is a proper big pair of sandals for him to fill, so it's hardly fair, but I'm just not feeling it. I'll keep watching, it's a bloody good series and I'm looking forward to Gannicus reappearing shortly.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
pff...Onomaeus was a complete wus in the pits...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Oh my days episode 5 is all kinds of fucking awesome.

Yup, about time aswell. Did like part 4 a bit, but the first 3 where dire. Episode 5 rawked hardcore again, hope they keep it up now.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Episode 5. Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes.

New guy is settling in nicely now.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Holy fucking shit. That fight in the arena was the most awesome thing I've watched in ages.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not watched it yet....will download next week....sounds like it was a great episode....can't wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom