Sov guard

K

keludm

HI guys im dowwnloading patch atm - Ill go VS on werner.

What certs are you lacking and Ill roll one with them.

See ya soon

P

[PS]Venom

We're sorely lacking in troop carrying capability, heavy support second, and support classes after that.

What time will you be on approx? We're not planning on logging in tonight and I need to know when to pop on.

If you get one please contact one of our members (Preferably Silverhood, Karnage, Nez, Vertex , Angharad, DrClink, Sibanac) and leave a message. SilverHood MAY be able to invite but I'm not sure.

P

[PS]Venom

The garrison commanders (Vertex , Angharad, DrClink, Sibanac) should definatly be able to invite, thinking about it. I'll pop on and tell them now.

What's your gamename going to be?

K

keludm

OK I specced reaver and hacking but ill respec to gal - flew one for ages in beta and I aint bad

P

[PS]Nova

We have 2 gal pilots so far..

We actually need the reaver pilots far far more as I think we have like 2 in the whole outfit :)

But it's your choice :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I'll go and spec Reaver then.

Me wubs flight sims.

O

old.Tyraette

oh gawds!!11

Teh Fwying Red Twactor!!11

NERF!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

ph34r!!1

*dreams of being the Red Animul baron*

Ve can't vait for zer dogfights!

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
ph34r!!1

*dreams of being the Red Animul baron*

Ve can't vait for zer dogfights!

LOL!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I've just gone in an respecced my alt Tyraette to a Mosquito....ve fight for ze skies :D

<slaps with the glove of limeri...dogfighting duelage :D>

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*slaps Tyraette with a wrench (from the twactor toolbox, of course)*

Ve have aczepted zer challenge, limey baztard!!

O

old.Tyraette

*slaps Tyraette with a wrench (from the twactor toolbox, of course)*

Ve have aczepted zer challenge, limey baztard!!

Jolly good Bit of luck I'll be done prodding buttock and will be back in time for tea.

Limey or Limery? :D

Can't wait

:cool:

K

keludm

Oh arse too late i went and swapped to gal - nm - i flew one for the whole of beta and I aint bad in it

Mind you I was whooping arse in the reaver too...

P

[PS]Nova

Well we could always USE gals. Especially as we're still growing pretty fast (3rd on leaderboard for members now, I believe) with 50+ members :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

How many members in Phoenix Legion? Can't access any PS stat pages... *sighs*

P

[PS]Nova

Phoenix Legion is listed as 29 members on New Conglomerate on the Outfit pages, but they don't update constantly so could be a few more/less.

D

Deadmanwalking

hah... its quality of members not numbers. Look at "First and only" the dumb twats have like 80 something members yet their score sucks.

S

SilverHood

some of those people are alts

and besides, we have 2 full squads on at primetime... with a few more members we might make it 3... no more relying on others, proper outfit campaigns and stuff ;)

P

[PS]Venom

We easily get 2 full squads at primetime, maybe more if everyone's in.

Hell, if everyone's in, we'll have over a full platoon. Not everyone's got alts.

M

=M<P=Xerxes

Hee Hee the Vanu corp are the number one and have less members than Shadow Legion

:clap:

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by =M<P=Xerxes
Hee Hee the Vanu corp are the number one and have less members than Shadow Legion

:clap:

This has what to do with Sovereign Guard precisely? ;)

I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

S

SilverHood

where did that taunt come from originally?

Seen it used in the game called TVS all the time.... is it like an old english taunt?

O

old.Tyraette

monty python and the holy grail or something isnt it?

J

Jupitus

How many members in Phoenix Legion? Can't access any PS stat pages... *sighs*

Why are you asking? You're thinking about it aren't you... I can tell :)

We're at about 35 at the moment, but I'm not sure if that includes alts (yes, we have some alts already) and growing fairly fast as people wander along. Rains (aka Gondo) joined us along with Doc last night too which is cool :)

We're a bit more relaxed about our recruitment in PS than we were in DAoC, though generally everyone who has joined us has been someone we've known from DAoC anyway.

Go on.... come to the dark side!!!!;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hrm.. hrmmmm... I am very undecided to be honest.

I partially joined Hibernia in April last year because of its underdog status. VS seems like Albion/Excal at the moment... and if I dislike one thing, it is being one amongst many.

Gah... I hate being indecisive. *starts rocking back and forth*
We shall see.

J

Jupitus

Search your feelings Sicko.... you know it to be true.....

O

Old Nicodemus

damn servers.... oh well on to the next....

O

Old Nicodemus

Yes you too can witness the awsome stupidity that is... General "cockup" Jupitus.

Leads from the rear and is still the first to die.....

O

old.Tyraette

oi..jup...poacher :p

cant go round nicking him, 'specially since he's already given 'teh word of honour'

besides...i WANT to kill him now ;)

in all honesty, from my understanding vs is like hib population wise, i think theres just a general surge atm then itll settle down like it did in beta aparently

Users who are viewing this thread