Sov guard

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
AGRAGRHAGRHAGH, I may be forced to write a very stern letter to someone at amazon if it doesnt arrive soon. Its been a bloody week since the 'estimated delivery date'. :eek:

:( I hope it arrives soon!

:fluffle:

B

BlitheringIdiot

It gets better, it arrived 4 days ago - or so they say, I certainly havent recieved it yet... :(

P

[PS]Nova

It gets better, it arrived 4 days ago - or so they say, I certainly havent recieved it yet... :(

Oh no :(

Is there an email address for customer services you can write and rant at?

B

BlitheringIdiot

Ive posted it over on Excal OT, cant be bothered to re-post it now... Although its not like Ive got anything better to be doing - what with me not having PS :( :( :(

O

old.Dillinja

Ive posted it over on Excal OT, cant be bothered to re-post it now... Although its not like Ive got anything better to be doing - what with me not having PS :( :( :(

This game is so fun lol. I'm so glad I have it ;>

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

It really isn't the DB that everyone has made it out to be. Honestly. It is a larf but I am still not sure if I will be spending the $12 per month to play it.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Stupid dogs and their stupid bollocks.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Is anyone in SG online now? I think I'm going to switch empires and I really need help learning how to do stuff... :eek:

P

[PS]Venom

I'll be online shortly :)

Not that it matters cos vert can invite and be noobsitter ;)

I need to get my BR11, this is getting stupid.

P

[PS]Nova

Is anyone in SG online now? I think I'm going to switch empires and I really need help learning how to do stuff... :eek:

lol thought you were starting out VS with us, blithering? naughty boy!

Still, you're welcome anyhow, and we'll help you learn how to do stuff! :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

So which empire are you in now, Blithering? I wanna know if I will get Grief Points when I shoot yo punk ass. :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

NC and proud of it, sorry for mucking you about - I did intend to go VS but it just felt wrong on the character selection screen. Im nw BR4 and have gained almost all of my 7 kills from those turret things on the walls of facilities. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Kewl. I am gonna make a new char tonight and get him kitted out in a reaver and hunt j00 down! :D

What is you name in-game btw?

B

BlitheringIdiot

Suitably named misfire. So far Ive spoken to two people Dill and Denarius (old DAoC guildie), I could use the chat, its very lonely out there :(

O

old.Dillinja

Suitably named misfire. So far Ive spoken to two people Dill and Denarius (old DAoC guildie), I could use the chat, its very lonely out there :(

Rofl Denarius he's in my outfit, I'm in squads with him all the time. Cool guy.

B

BlitheringIdiot

I was actually considering it, they seem to be the underdogs - I like playing the loosing side. However I'm far too fond of my BR4 uber char to delete him.

O

old.Dillinja

Hehe funny enough I was just looking up you and sissyfoo in the char search thing on PS.com ;)

P

[PS]Nova

NC and proud of it, sorry for mucking you about - I did intend to go VS but it just felt wrong on the character selection screen. Im nw BR4 and have gained almost all of my 7 kills from those turret things on the walls of facilities. :D

sigh.

OK, but I wish people wouldn't do that! You'll have me thinking I smell soon.

And if you joined VS/SG you'd have plenty of people to talk to.... :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

I can still talk to you this way but I dont have to wear pink. Its a win-win situation.

P

[PS]Nova

I can still talk to you this way but I dont have to wear pink. Its a win-win situation.

But I may not feel obliged to talk back to a scum NC :p

M

=M<P=Xerxes

VS are the toughest side, we have weaker weapons, but seems to win :) as long as the TR scum don't keep taking empty bases and crept up from behind while were fighting thr NC:D

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Scarloc
Touche ;)

ello Sats, didn't know you posted on here.

Sats is great, he doesn't complain about being my gunner in my magrider when I speed into an enemy base...

...and crash into an enforcer and a prowler and about 50 troops, ALL with rocket launchers :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by =M<P=Xerxes
VS are the toughest side, we have weaker weapons

That is such crap... Lasher, Magrider, flying MAX'.
Come on now - get off the "we are teh weak" boat.

Thanks.

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
That is such crap... Lasher, Magrider, flying MAX'.
Come on now - get off the "we are teh weak" boat.

Thanks.

We do have the worst equip of the 3 empires, but not by much. That which is good for us is VERY good. It balances things out.

Users who are viewing this thread