Sov guard

Discussion in 'Vanu Sovereignty' started by keludm, May 27, 2003.

1. [PS]Venom

[PS]Venom Guest

Yes you can invite with angharad :)

2. [PS]Nova

[PS]Nova Guest

:( I hope it arrives soon!

:fluffle:

3. It gets better, it arrived 4 days ago - or so they say, I certainly havent recieved it yet... :(

4. [PS]Nova

[PS]Nova Guest

Oh no :(

Is there an email address for customer services you can write and rant at?

5. Ive posted it over on Excal OT, cant be bothered to re-post it now... Although its not like Ive got anything better to be doing - what with me not having PS :( :( :(

6. old.Dillinja

old.Dillinja Guest

This game is so fun lol. I'm so glad I have it ;>

7. It really isn't the DB that everyone has made it out to be. Honestly. It is a larf but I am still not sure if I will be spending the $12 per month to play it.

8. Stupid dogs and their stupid bollocks.

9. Couldn't have put it better myself.

10. Is anyone in SG online now? I think I'm going to switch empires and I really need help learning how to do stuff... :eek:

11. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey Guest

im going online now :p

12. [PS]Venom

[PS]Venom Guest

I'll be online shortly :)

Not that it matters cos vert can invite and be noobsitter ;)

I need to get my BR11, this is getting stupid.

13. [PS]Nova

[PS]Nova Guest

lol thought you were starting out VS with us, blithering? naughty boy!

Still, you're welcome anyhow, and we'll help you learn how to do stuff! :p

14. So which empire are you in now, Blithering? I wanna know if I will get Grief Points when I shoot yo punk ass. :)

15. NC and proud of it, sorry for mucking you about - I did intend to go VS but it just felt wrong on the character selection screen. Im nw BR4 and have gained almost all of my 7 kills from those turret things on the walls of facilities. :D

16. Kewl. I am gonna make a new char tonight and get him kitted out in a reaver and hunt j00 down! :D

What is you name in-game btw?

17. Suitably named misfire. So far Ive spoken to two people Dill and Denarius (old DAoC guildie), I could use the chat, its very lonely out there :(

18. old.Dillinja

old.Dillinja Guest

Rofl Denarius he's in my outfit, I'm in squads with him all the time. Cool guy.

19. Its a small world :)

20. old.Dillinja

old.Dillinja Guest

Join TR :p

21. I was actually considering it, they seem to be the underdogs - I like playing the loosing side. However I'm far too fond of my BR4 uber char to delete him.

22. old.Dillinja

old.Dillinja Guest

Hehe funny enough I was just looking up you and sissyfoo in the char search thing on PS.com ;)

23. [PS]Nova

[PS]Nova Guest

sigh.

OK, but I wish people wouldn't do that! You'll have me thinking I smell soon.

And if you joined VS/SG you'd have plenty of people to talk to.... :p

24. I can still talk to you this way but I dont have to wear pink. Its a win-win situation.

25. [PS]Nova

[PS]Nova Guest

But I may not feel obliged to talk back to a scum NC :p

26. Scarloc

Scarloc Guest

Touche ;)

27. =M<P=Xerxes

=M<P=Xerxes Guest

VS are the toughest side, we have weaker weapons, but seems to win :) as long as the TR scum don't keep taking empty bases and crept up from behind while were fighting thr NC:D

28. [PS]Nova

[PS]Nova Guest

ello Sats, didn't know you posted on here.

Sats is great, he doesn't complain about being my gunner in my magrider when I speed into an enemy base...

...and crash into an enforcer and a prowler and about 50 troops, ALL with rocket launchers :p

29. That is such crap... Lasher, Magrider, flying MAX'.
    Come on now - get off the "we are teh weak" boat.

Thanks.

30. [PS]Venom

[PS]Venom Guest

We do have the worst equip of the 3 empires, but not by much. That which is good for us is VERY good. It balances things out.