Sov guard

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehe... just wait. I will end up being a Terran. :p

J

Jupitus

But Shaeffer... you've seen my driving, and you know we'll still be able to kill him!! Heck - I'm starting to like the sound of the grief point warning alarm now .... ;)

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Jupitus
But Shaeffer... you've seen my driving, and you know we'll still be able to kill him!! Heck - I'm starting to like the sound of the grief point warning alarm now .... ;)

a scarily cunning plan ;) baldrick would be proud

P

[PS]Venom

Hm..

Vanu are the underdogs at the moment. Our top players are way behind NC/TR, as are our outfits, we get shafted every day by superior numbers - or so it seems.

Look at the daily records. Rarely do vanu have more than about 20% averagde of th continent.

I would make a comment about going back on words but I won't ;)

P

[PS]Nova

And bear in mind, it's only because a lot of people on here are talking about going VS that you think a lot of people are. We are the realm that is lowest population on I think all but one of the servers (at least we were earlier).

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by [PS]Nova
And bear in mind, it's only because a lot of people on here are talking about going VS that you think a lot of people are. We are the realm that is lowest population on I think all but one of the servers (at least we were earlier).

That's primarily because our weapons are pretty crap. Give decent equipment. We are supposed to be the most advanced of the empires.

P

[PS]Nova

Yeah givf uber stuff! :p

Then we'd be the twink empire and everyone would flock to us, so we'd have to change empires...

On second thoughts, we do just fine :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

How many people in SG? I tend to get quite irritable when I am surrounded by lots of people. :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ooo...looks like some of my old 'chums' from DAoC are in the Outfit as well.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Ooo...looks like some of my old 'chums' from DAoC are in the Outfit as well.

We normally field at least 4-6 people online at all times, with up to 20 on at primetimes.

You won't be completely surrounded by people, especially not if you're playing a sniper. There's no rules in our outfit about squadding up either so you can solo if you want :)

S

Saturnine

Hello.
Some of you may know me on these boards if you also play DAoC. For those of you that do, I'm in Sov.Guard (VS) and my char is called Aurin. So <wave> to you all :p

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Saturnine
Hello.
Some of you may know me on these boards if you also play DAoC. For those of you that do, I'm in Sov.Guard (VS) and my char is called Aurin. So <wave> to you all :p

Hi Aurin!

Hope you're enjoying it!

B

BlitheringIdiot

So are there actually any rules at all for joining SG? It just seems to be all ex-DAoC players are welcome. Are there genuinely no morons (we wont count sissy)?

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
So are there actually any rules at all for joining SG? It just seems to be all ex-DAoC players are welcome. Are there genuinely no morons (we wont count sissy)?

Well you're joining aren't you?

T

Tenko

More than playing DAoC most peeps are BW whores, so does that make us all morons? :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Hmm, I was going to go NC but I dont know of any DAoC squads there. Then I read that NC and TR seem to have more people than VS, Id prefer to play the underdogs. So you havent had any problems with anyone in the outfit, and how helpful are you to complete noobs who spent the past 9 months presseing F8, stick F6 ?

P

[PS]Venom

No requirements at all, but complete and utter morons will try my patience and get booted eventually. :p

P

[PS]Nova

Blithering! You going to join us?!

I hope so :)

When were you getting it again, today?

B

BlitheringIdiot

I was getting it thursday but the good people of amazon.co.uk are idiots.

P

[PS]Nova

I was getting it thursday but the good people of amazon.co.uk are idiots.

Awwwwwww nooooo so when you getting it? No chance of just nipping out to the shops and buying it then?

B

BlitheringIdiot

What the hell? Out? No chance.

It will arrive eventually, I hoping for it to arrive today. The thing is its apprantly got so far in the dispatching process that I can no longer cancel the order, I just have to sit here and wait for it to arrive.

The good news is as I'm semi-quitting DAoC I figured I had better get a lvl50 so I lvled little 'Xip Ping' from 47 to 50 yesterday. Go meh!

P

[PS]Nova

What the hell? Out? No chance.

It will arrive eventually, I hoping for it to arrive today. The thing is its apprantly got so far in the dispatching process that I can no longer cancel the order, I just have to sit here and wait for it to arrive.

The good news is as I'm semi-quitting DAoC I figured I had better get a lvl50 so I lvled little 'Xip Ping' from 47 to 50 yesterday. Go meh!

Grats! :clap:

And I hope it arrives today too, I'm not on at moment, but I'm sure one of our officers who can invite is, if not, message me and I'll pop on.

B

BrassMonkey

I would be on but the frickin servers are down :(

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by *Vertex*
I would be on but the frickin servers are down :(

Ahh well let me rephrase.

When the servers go back up, i'm sure me or some of the officers who can invite will be on.. of course in dire necessity, PM me on here and I'll try to get on asap :p

T

Tenko

I can Invite, can't I?

I think I can, but aint done it yet.

Sweet jesus I'm a frickin noob, best get in game and shoot some more fuckers out the sky. Its nice being Topgun :D

B

BlitheringIdiot

AGRAGRHAGRHAGH, I may be forced to write a very stern letter to someone at amazon if it doesnt arrive soon. Its been a bloody week since the 'estimated delivery date'. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread