Sorc and Cleric Duo Movie :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Server seems to be either closed or overloaded... :(

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Upping this to my host atm (if it is ok by the authors) but i only have 50-60K/sec upload so will take about 30 more minutes... around 3 PM CET

and i would be the confused Valkyn Bonedancer that nuke a little here and there at the first MG fight (saw them and said "inc NE 333778838" have lifetap on three and debuffs on 7 and 8, and no i did not get exited at all calm as a .... :D) :)

link would be http://www.slipurson.net/camelot

few more movies and screens at http://daoc.slipurson.net

give me a shout if u need a mirror for ur videos and/or Screens (not the worlds fastest host but anyway)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Slipurson said:
Upping this to my host atm (if it is ok by the authors) but i only have 50-60K/sec upload so will take about 30 more minutes... around 3 PM CET

and i would be the confused Valkyn Bonedancer that nuke a little here and there at the first MG fight (saw them and said "inc NE 333778838" have lifetap on three and debuffs on 7 and 8, and no i did not get exited at all calm as a .... :D) :)

link would be http://www.slipurson.net/camelot

few more movies and screens at http://daoc.slipurson.net

give me a shout if u need a mirror for ur videos and/or Screens (not the worlds fastest host but anyway)

hehe :D

you should have stayed attacking me not subedai :D

thanks for hosting though much appreciated

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
you mez 2 , 1 purges and you nuke the other one.

hehe i didnt see purge till too late, if you notice i try to move to stop myself casting

shit happens :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Its killing me watching this video, u used your pet twice. why don't u use it more often ? are they really awkward to use or u just lazy ?

How do pets work? they dont break mezzes do they if u leave em on aggresive mode ?

Some nice farmage tho :D

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Its killing me watching this video, u used your pet twice. why don't u use it more often ? are they really awkward to use or u just lazy ?

How do pets work? they dont break mezzes do they if u leave em on aggresive mode ?

Some nice farmage tho :D

well a pet on a melee class char is basically just letting him be CC-immune - they are really only useful for casters + healers - and i kill most fo them before my pet even gets to them :<

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Fedaykin said:
well a pet on a melee class char is basically just letting him be CC-immune - they are really only useful for casters + healers - and i kill most fo them before my pet even gets to them :<
You're doing the CC yourself, so you should have enough control to avoid your own pet breaking your own CC.
Emain pets suck for utility, but there are some good tank pets about (e.g. fachans with large aggro and anti-stealth range, high damage when buffed, etc) - could have 3-shot that dog off Subedai.
The times you did use your pet was usually just sending to the target you were already freely nuking (like you said - target usually dead before your pet did anything).
Or you left it attacking the kobold fleeing to mpk (preventing your speed from kicking in as you chased).
~11:10 - norse healer free and casting (had already cast stun on you, goes on to mezz Subedai), but you have your (grey, no damage) pet on the kobold you and Subedai are both nuking (you should probably have handled this group after getting the jump like that).

(edit: I probably would have liked the music, but downloaded and watched at work without :p)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
Emain pets suck for utility, but there are some good tank pets about (e.g. fachans with large aggro and anti-stealth range, high damage when buffed, etc) - could have 3-shot that dog off Subedai.

agreed - but when a sb pops and i am MoC'ing setting pet on a hunters pet - which is doing no real damage and with the hunter mezzed wasnt really my priority.

And yes fachans have high hps - but are sooooo slow, easily kiteable. In odins i usually grab the enhorning pet however it had kept spawning orange while i was makign the video.

Pin said:
The times you did use your pet was usually just sending to the target you were already freely nuking (like you said - target usually dead before your pet did anything).
Or you left it attacking the kobold fleeing to mpk (preventing your speed from kicking in as you chased).

well as he was in shade form i wasn't totally sure about his class, i set pet on him to stop him from stealthing and getting away - and it worked

Pin said:
~11:10 - norse healer free and casting (had already cast stun on you, goes on to mezz Subedai), but you have your (grey, no damage) pet on the kobold you and Subedai are both nuking (you should probably have handled this group after getting the jump like that).

well we had just left tk and didn't have a pet when we felt inc lag so i grabbed the nearest (better than none)

most of hte group is mezzed at the point so i sent pet on my target - because theres no point setting it upon a mezzed/rooted target is there.

you'll notice that my grey pet keeps their healer busy later on and is killed by shafu i think, a yellow pet would have been killed as well.

Reason we lost that fight was the slow demezz on subedai - he usually sends a pm macro when he needs it, and he didnt so i didn't realsie till it was too late.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Fedaykin said:
Reason we lost that fight was the slow demezz on subedai - he usually sends a pm macro when he needs it, and he didnt so i didn't realsie till it was too late.
my point was that the healer purged mezz (and stunned you) at 10:58 when you started nuking the kobold -- he was then free for 20seconds before you turned to him and that's the reason Subedai got messed in the first place. That is the reason you lost the fight, you shouldn't have needed to demezz at all.

(well, Subedai stunned him in that 20seconds allowing you to drop the kobold, but otherwise he was free ;))

Knix

Fledgling Freddie
Not bad movie, nice when you take those 4-5 enemies at that keep hehe. btw /hidenames self :)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Fluid said:
so, when do we see ur sorc vid pin?
probably never, because I delete them every time I see myself do something stupid :p

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
wow some really great fun you had there guys! very nice vid and really st0pid music keep it up :)

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
always fun to see ppl look at a vid and overanalyse it to bits ... but i guess some ppl never do anything wrong ;) .... whats done is done ... and as long as you win there is no need to rewind and redo ... :)

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Cool movie Fedayikin, don´t listen too much to all the "perfect players" imo. Btw just get that Cloudsong to lvl 10 ;)

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
so, when do we see ur sorc vid pin?

I highly doubt Pin is giving critic to Fed to be cruel. Also I know Pin knows Fed is a very good player. Fed would be able to give Pin critic as well if he were to analyse a movie made by his sorc. Point is, making people aware of their flaws only leads to improvements. Unfortunately many e-boards turn into a place that when you post critic (for a helping reason) it is easily misread as a "j00 suck, I r0x" in the eye of the forum readers.

I think Fed has learned alot by making this movie, both by himself watching it and also seeing what critic he is getting on his gameplay. However if everyone would just say: "Oh everything was jolly splended!" then perhaps he wouldn't evolve as a player as much.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Das_Hibbie said:
I highly doubt Pin is giving critic to Fed to be cruel. Also I know Pin knows Fed is a very good player. Fed would be able to give Pin critic as well if he were to analyse a movie made by his sorc. Point is, making people aware of their flaws only leads to improvements. Unfortunately many e-boards turn into a place that when you post critic (for a helping reason) it is easily misread as a "j00 suck, I r0x" in the eye of the forum readers.

I think Fed has learned alot by making this movie, both by himself watching it and also seeing what critic he is getting on his gameplay. However if everyone would just say: "Oh everything was jolly splended!" then perhaps he wouldn't evolve as a player as much.

no matter what he learnt he said his guild may move mid excal xD

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Das_Hibbie said:

erm... tbh, I'm just flaming him cos he sucks

:p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
erm... tbh, I'm just flaming him cos he sucks

:p

ive never seen u 'pwn' tbh :p and its ok spilling crap about players but when u got no publisised skill of ur own to bak it up its kinda lame.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
[NO]Subedai said:
ive never seen u 'pwn' tbh :p and its ok spilling crap about players but when u got no publisised skill of ur own to bak it up its kinda lame.
and if you ever see me claim I do, point it out to me, okay? :p
since when did you have to publish something in order to comment on someone else?

but tbh, you aren't worth replying to if you couldn't tell my tongue was firmly in-cheek in my last post :rolleyes:

Ging

Part of the furniture
apparently you have to be quite skilled to get inflection across useing the written word......

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
for most of us it does, so be happy dont worry tum tum tum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom