Sorc and Cleric Duo Movie :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
My next movie I am definitely going to aspire to get the same kind of image quality you see in Joor's Maelstrom movies (Mid/Pryd), that looks just amazing.

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Rain said:
Thing is..it has nothing to do with some program, not my connection..
I usually download things in about 1mb/s :p
Soooo, waiting 5hours for for 121 mb is not what im used to..

PS, yes, im spoiled when it comes to downloading speed :p
But, can't wait to see if the movie is good, hope it is.

Well I also download at 950Kb/s-1.2Mb/s on a regular basis, but what I'm saying is that when handling a slow host programs like this will allow you to download faster ;) If the host is so-so you might even reach near your cap. Of course you won't ever go beyond your cap, but you can be as near it as possible at all times

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
My next movie I am definitely going to aspire to get the same kind of image quality you see in Joor's Maelstrom movies (Mid/Pryd), that looks just amazing.

Your movies had a good quiality Belo, at least the 2 movies i have seen . Do u have a link for the Maelstrom movie? tried to download from these forums link it seems down.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Was that the one with the RR10 healer who didnt pan the camera and used the keyboard to turn round and look up and down?

P.S music rocked
P.P.S Sad to see cuteypie like that :(
P.P.P.S I'll be back to molest you next patch fedaykin :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I wasn't talking about the gameplay quality, but the image quality. I can't do much about gameplay quality--I'm not likely to become more skeeled at playing :p--but I can do something about the image quality. For a sample of this, see for instance this URL (I also remember Freppe had very good quality in his NS movie).

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the feedback :D - some mixed reviews though generally quite good i think

regarding MoC:
i try to keep MoC use to a minimum - in the first fight i had no option to use it, i had just burned my wuick cast on the hutner - and subedai was under attack by a dog, and the last time i use it is at the keep :D

and my IRL friend is devastated that most dont like the music

special thanks to aloca for hosting the video me :wub: aloca

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
Was that the one with the RR10 healer who didnt pan the camera and used the keyboard to turn round and look up and down?

P.S music rocked
P.P.S Sad to see cuteypie like that :(
P.P.P.S I'll be back to molest you next patch fedaykin :)

You don't turn around with your keyboard? :/ Am I missing something or is turning around with your mouse just quite stupid? :eek:

Knix

Fledgling Freddie
4,19kb/sec - seeya in 8h 32mins :( - better hope its worth it :p

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
Das_Hibbie said:
You don't turn around with your keyboard? :/ Am I missing something or is turning around with your mouse just quite stupid? :eek:

Your missing smth :p

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Christ I better start using the mouse then :eek:

Thanks for the heads up I guess lol.. I always thought it would be a better idea to use camera rotation more, /faceing and having the cursor free to target people even when turning? :/

Lethul

FH is my second home
Das_Hibbie said:

as tusk said, your missing something :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
lethul used the mouse a lot, he had one of those 5 button remote mice with /assist and F8 set on it; so he could play while lying in bed, watching TV or even in another room connected via a series of mirrors

Show

Fledgling Freddie
Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
cant dl :(

opens automatically with Windblows Media Player and stays at "opening media"...

rightclick on link and take save as

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
thing is with age campus is at prime time the download can be very slow but try later on and its pretty fast :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
heh poor poor cuteypie, good vid tho fednaab

liloe

It's my birthday today!
what's wrong with mouseturning =) I do a lot of stuff with my mouse (qbars mostly)....and wait till I have my 8 buttons mouse :p

no honestly, holding the mouse is so uber =) I feel so controlling =)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
hmmm...
camera position and lack of panning made me cringe - I kept expecting you to be jumped every 5secs (and you were too many times) or started nuking the wrong target because you didn't look :(
keyboard movement (at least turning char and camera) always feels 10x too slow for my taste. mouse all the way imo.
opponents were questionable to say the least (you really should have staff-killed cuteypie :p).
(watched without sound, btw ;))

and now I feel like a biatch :p

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
gr8 music tbh, should use more then three bands next time tho ;<

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Can't download it, and for some reason the whole ftp site seems to be down :(

"A connection with the server could not be established."

Knix

Fledgling Freddie
pooo been dling with 4kb/sec for little more than 4 hours, and ftp site goes down :( - someone who can make a new place to dl from.. or torrentlink? :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
hmmm...
camera position and lack of panning made me cringe - I kept expecting you to be jumped every 5secs (and you were too many times) or started nuking the wrong target because you didn't look :(
keyboard movement (at least turning char and camera) always feels 10x too slow for my taste. mouse all the way imo.
opponents were questionable to say the least (you really should have staff-killed cuteypie :p).
(watched without sound, btw ;))

and now I feel like a biatch :p

as i said earlier Pin i wasnt picking out the most uber fights from over a few months, was just a few hours playing - as a tester - and i can see tonnes of mistakes myself

i am my own biggest critic

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Bleh, it stopped at 99% After dl'ing 211 mb(or sumthing.) And i can't resume it.

That sUx

bult

Loyal Freddie
great music imo :) who can dislike misfits and ramones? ;p could have chosen a few more bands tho.

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie :)
Oh and the music is good too, don't listen to the critics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom