Soo, who were you in DAOC?

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Ace originally Blade Master on Excalibur but I had 20+ maxed level characters.
Member of Pagan Death Cult (oblivion,raven,ceap,zeelee,brack etc etc were my family for a longtime in daoc)
So many people I met and miss. A lot of Old fossils that posted on barrysworld forums back in the day hanging around on FH still as well I notice lol.
Id do it all again in an instant if I could best times.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess / Aegi / Shanae (and a ton of other alts) on Mid/Excal. GM of Heart & Soul. Now awaiting CU Alpha.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
:) I suspect you will gradually see more older DAOC players return to the boards as CU draws nearer to release.

Jovivk Falz

Regular Freddie
Had a ton of fun reading this post! Nice to see old realm friends/enemies. Even had to make a new FH account so i could reply! :)
Some of my chars and guilds was:
SM Falseth on mid/pryd in <Coo Coo>
Caba Falzino <Defiance> and Chantress Falzina <Moc on Inc> on german servers!
Hope to see you guys in CU! :)

Aggi

Regular Freddie
I'm back! :D ... well just to say hello.

Hope I can meet some old buddies again someday, from our Coo Coo guild - like Nelax, Falseth, Nagl, Jeral, Sosnotty etc - got most of you on Facebook :)

But with 2 kids n' wife now, I guess time will be limited for DAOC 2 (Unchained) :D

Acibabe/Aggi/ Christian (IRL)

BTW: The memories : https://forums.freddyshouse.com/threads/acibabe-goes-stormur-fru.186220/page-2

P.S - Thought of an old friend/duo m8 from Sweden on the way to work (Lohkatta - Stefan IRL). Decided to google his daoc-name without luck, but found this thread instead lol.. cool stuff :)

Aggi

Regular Freddie
Had a ton of fun reading this post! Nice to see old realm friends/enemies. Even had to make a new FH account so i could reply! :)
Some of my chars and guilds was:
SM Falseth on mid/pryd in <Coo Coo>
Caba Falzino <Defiance> and Chantress Falzina <Moc on Inc> on german servers!
Hope to see you guys in CU! :)

"Assist fals" ... "Assist".... lol

Terilith

Regular Freddie
I came back across this forum and thread the other day. I've been having a few trips down memory lane thinking about the good old days in DAoC. I played on Albion/Prydwen as Terilith (Paladin), Dwimmerlaik (Necromancer), Olorin (Wizard), and Agraucred (Scout). I recognise a few familiar names and thought I'd say hello. I'm really hoping CU will recreate the fun we all had in DAoC. No other game has quite managed it since for me.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Started on Alb Pryd as Blessus TheUnpopular Smite Cleric just after launch and eventually moved across to play Mid Excal with Eliya (minstrel) where we played with many a guild ( red shadows , realm defenders and Sarumans Hand ).

I played as Shrewsbury (original stealth zerger Hunter and chaser of Daaft and Any PM member :p ) and SM Castus.

Many many great memories and miss the fun we had and hours lost. Watching The Guild on YouTube brings back a lot of them :)

Rarely play anything nowadays but watching Dev if CU with interest .

On twitter as Castusthered or instagram Lostthatlovinfeelin if anyone wants to catch up

/salute

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
Played a paladin called McBeast in Phoenix Legion, Excalibur. When WoW hit I moved to The Ministry and switched to my reaver Loonatik.

Awesome to see so many familiar names!

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
My first toon was Ncr the Spiritmaster on Prydwen, and it's the one I invested most of my time in too. Rolled several other 50s on various servers/clusters such a Salisbury (Classic) and the german Glamorgan cluster

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
On Prydwen: Mordur the pink twoll zerk, Klan Nidstang.
Literally had dozens of 50 alts but the zerk was always my favourite

I'll sure as hell be trying out CU.

also: all those pryd names in this thread, time flies ... :)

Gamah_

Regular Freddie
I was Gamah the minstrel on Prydwen and also had a Banshee which I now can't remember the name of. I used to cone through walls like a boss when that bug was about :)

I'll be returning to try CU. Be nice if we could get a FH / Prydwen / Excal server named and all join up. I'm a lot more fluffy these days and I'm too old to troll now.

I never did get RR10 on my minstrel! I think I got to RR9L9 lol!

Gamah_

Regular Freddie
Renew and finish it Gamah ;)

I did same on my ranja :D

Ah hi Puppet :):)

Unfortunately don't have the time or will to re-learn to play (if I ever knew how :)) these days! Getting married in a couple of months so no chance till after that!

Gamah_

Regular Freddie
Ah hi Puppet :):)

Unfortunately don't have the time or will to re-learn to play (if I ever knew how :)) these days! Getting married in a couple of months so no chance till after that!

On a plus note I just donated to CU so I should defo be there :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I was... well all the chars listed below, but mainly just Tosen - Rickie's son

Yeppy

Regular Freddie
Yepy - Friar -Camlann <Fear>

Yeppy - Hero - hib/excal <The Fallen>
Zippy - skald - mid/excal <Nazgul>
Yeppy - Minstrel - ywain7 <Fear>

The money I chucked at CU already, could of bought me my own candyfloss making machine. Let's hope it's worth it.

Gmod

Loyal Freddie
Has been part of sons of nidhug enhajarna Keepers of yggdrasil that later became part of talons reach

See sig for names
Been checking out origins/genesis freeshard after uthgard closed for rewamp

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Mid Excal
Perfect Circle, Aisir's Blade + a couple rvr guilds

- Aneline
- Signelige
- Olgaline

Also often found abusing mates toon Tynian in PvE

gohan

FH is my second home
Main Char was Gohanssj, stubbon as fuck solo melee scout (long long before bow got made OP) got to RR7 some time around toa/catacombs then sold the account (well traded it for some mid toons) went to US just before labby came out and have like 20 level 50's over 3 servers (lancelot, Kay and Morgan le fay) about 7 made it past rr5. Incuding a Melee scout that got to 6l4 /flex couldn't help myself. As fustrating as they were I loved them. Winning as an underdog is the only way to win ;) Made a video at like RR3 which makes me nostalgic. Got my old scout back a year or 2 ago so have a rr7l4 scout but it's no fun now as slam been nerfed whihc makes melee totaly inviable. Bow is still as boring as fuck!!

On EU most of my toons were some varient of Gohan or Inxy. On US the names started to get silly.... Vampylefay and ragewhore the bainshee were introduced ;)

Oh yeah, back in the day was pretty much exclusively in Lords Of England. Then after that was only in small guilds with RL mates.

Sparky

Loyal Freddie
Sparky the Norse Hunter, A DAoC original on Midgard-Prydwen for a good number of years. One of the original officers and GM for a bit at Savage Conclave.

Probably remembered for my ability to wipe multiple groups by pulling entire camps with just one arrow, or maybe for instigating an all out Alb vendetta war aganist us after infiltrating Phoenix Legion's forums (PL being a fairly well known Alb guild on Prydwen at the time) and, well let's just say I took the RP bit of MMORPG behind enemy lines :) ... all in the name of good fun back then though !!

Also played on several alts but the main ones were : Anubis (Runemaster), Lothiel(Healer) & Meeraise(Bonedancer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom