Soo, who were you in DAOC?

Abriael

Fledgling Freddie
I'll start the dances.

I started on DAOC on the unfortunate Italian server (Vortigern) as Abriel, highlander Paladin, then I quit because they didn't want to give us ToA timely (little did I know...), and moved to Guin as Abriael (Breton paladin). Funny how this change dictated the final form of my nickname as it is today (Abriel was taken), and it never changed.

Here's a video:

eksdee

FH is my second home
Mirieth, Public Enemies on Prydwen and then later on Get a Life on DE cluster and Mainstream on Ywain.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Chosen the skald on Midgard Excalibur, played in various guilds such as Red Guard & White Rose until I ended up in Ancient Reign.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ravenbourne - Hero on Excalibur.

Pagan Death Cult, bitches.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
unsurprisingly I was Shagrat, the troll berserker. originally in Shield of Valhalla, and then Wolverines.

also bit parts as Atkins Diet the bonedancer and youngnastyman the skald.

Gylnne-Curtis

Fledgling Freddie
I'll start the dances.

I started on DAOC on the unfortunate Italian server (Vortigern) as Abriel, highlander Paladin, then I quit because they didn't want to give us ToA timely (little did I know...), and moved to Guin as Abriael (Breton paladin). Funny how this change dictated the final form of my nickname as it is today (Abriel was taken), and it never changed.

Here's a video:

Very nice video. Amazing how long ago it seems 2001-2002 was for me. Yet only been 10 years ago and still those memories of the early days of Camelot are still fresh.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BloodOmen - Thane on prydwen, various guilds; The Unforgiven, Eye of Odin, Maelstrom (back when snoz first ever formed it) /account sold pre-toa ;p

Aeis

Loyal Freddie
Played mostly on mid Excalibur:
As Shaki who became a part of Red Guard and then Cutting Edge soon after it was formed. Played alot with Red Guard after also, had alot of fun in Wrathofsaurons group.

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Mainly played my hunter Gigabyte. Prydwen, Amazons of Midgard, Talons Reach, Purple Warriors to name a few guilds I was in.

rynnor

Rockhound
I started on Excaliber Alb at the start of retail in Daoc with some mates but we became dis-illusioned with that faction - mainly because only a few poor souls actually bothered to repair the relic keep doors after raids.

We moved to Mid Pryd - we started off in a genuine roleplaying guild - the Sons of Thor - that was good fun but the guild foundered sometime later so one of my mates had the idea to found a Troll only guild.

Da Troll Patrol. We had to extend the membership to non-trolls because Trolls lacked some pretty key classes but it was a good laugh - eventually we merged with the Jordheim Popular Front who had a crazy guildleader :)

Later I was in Talons Reach which was an incredibly friendly guild with really nice folks and various other guilds I can no longer remember...

Vesir

Fledgling Freddie
played lots of places, but most well known i guess would be Cleric named Ixcaldeleted in 8 man Absolute Zero on Alb Merlin

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Very nice video. Amazing how long ago it seems 2001-2002 was for me. Yet only been 10 years ago and still those memories of the early days of Camelot are still fresh.
Lots of videos in the FH media library here.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
infil Vindicator, armsman Hando, in Phoenix Legion in beta , before it was stolen from the founder
joined Shadow Brothers, stayed on alb/pryd for about 3 years
Rolled on mid excal, moved over, into Wolverines ,Purple Warriors, and other odds and sod
then moved to Ywain, spent some time in Raging Fury, moved into Midknight last year, spend most of my time trolling duellers at nethuni south these days
mostly Lindraskada, healer.. still play her

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
Started on the US servers in Blood Winter Clan on what i think was Merlin, moved to Excalibur mid on EU servers somewhere after SI came out and later moved on to Prydwen Hib when ToA came out and played there mostly as Gfx, bard for Severance gg until i quit the game in 07 or something like that

Gylnne-Curtis

Fledgling Freddie
I only played one server and a few toons.

Guin--server and toons were Gylnn my cleric, Glynne my wizard. Other toons I don't recall.

Just remember so had to edit. I do recall going over to another server and playing on mid with some friends up to about lvl 40.

Last edited:

Michael N

Regular Freddie
I was on Alb GUin for many years, mostly on my Cleric Jerold. I had a few alts that I played with from time to time, but nothing serious as my CLeric. I know I was in a guild before Opus Dei but cannot for the life of me remember what it was. I was also one of the only non-friars in The Friars Club. After that I shifted guilds as many of the players had real life things come up, and eventually TOA eventually killed the fun for me.

Oshunsar

Fledgling Freddie
German Servers:
ALB in Templerorden, Camelots Garde, Black Shadows, Die Macht and finally Sanguis Draconis - main chars Oshunsar (Saracen pally), Wizkas (fire mage) and Gaellana (cleric) - now a lot of them are together in GW2 again

MID in Midgards Bannstrahl and Blutmond Clan (one of the few and first female troll shamans!)

Hib in Unchained Nemesis, briefly in GDFS and back to Unchained Nemesis, mostly playing Hueterin (warden), Penetra (ranger) and Wolg (the bolg bard), quitted just when i found out, that elven blademaster shieldspec is the perfect char!

German Servers down, i went to the English in Templers of Honor and later Griffon Knights (Pryd)

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Does Bluesky still use these forums, the crazy little dwarf who ran dragon raids on prydwen mid back in the day.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Overdriven (BD), OverBuffed (Main, Shaman), Jecht (SB) on Prydwen (And a mixture of PvE toons) - Mixture of Wrath of Valhalla -> Grey Wolves -> Coo Coo.

Miss the proper RvR of those days, I also had a massive nemesis with who turned out to be the best (...) BD on the server, br1te

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Samaroon on Prydwen, Briton Merc. Frequented guilds such as Knights of the Secret Order, Elysium, Hand of Chaos etc.

Alts included Byob (Inf), Whispta (reaver), Fark (Wiz), Terracotta (Vamp), Samaroon (Ranger and Savage).

I miss those guilds :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nomans, I remember PW and TR quite well (Best mate down south was in your guild at some point, Gotrag or one of his alts - Friends with Dawn etc) - Aye, nice to see a few old names laying around.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Samaroon on Prydwen, Briton Merc. Frequented guilds such as Knights of the Secret Order, Elysium, Hand of Chaos etc.

Alts included Byob (Inf), Whispta (reaver), Fark (Wiz), Terracotta (Vamp), Samaroon (Ranger and Savage).

I miss those guilds :(
Holy shit..........Samaroon ? is that you? I lost contact sadly... how have you been...it's been AGES.

Everz

FH is my second home
Hib/Excal - Draconis Allumni/Terra Dominus/Alliance of Power with Eversmall (enchanter)
Alb/Excal - Dragon Knights with Eversmallz (cabalist)
Camlann - Requiem, Truffle Heroes (Overdriven), Odins and the odd occasion Horde (aka THE HOFF squad) with Everwind (shaman)
Alb/Igraine - Outlawz of Darkness, Manticore and Dark Knights with Grafixio (cabalist)
Hib/Nimue - Children of Dagda, Companas Torc and some sort of honourary Devastation member with Boridood (druid)
Mordred - Torcan and Predatorizing with Yalidfrid (theurg).

Honourary nods to Hand of Chaos (alb/pryd), Draconis Combine (mid/pryd). Damn good times!

Everz

FH is my second home
Does Bluesky still use these forums, the crazy little dwarf who ran dragon raids on prydwen mid back in the day.

To answer this, unfortunately Bluesky died quite a while back iirc. :(.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom