Soo, who were you in DAOC?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I was there! :p

Lother Lifebearer <Lords of England>, Prydwen/Alb

sshot205.jpg

Was that the Legion raid where Rambo rage quit LOE because someone else got the chest piece of Legion and Rambo reckon he deserved it more?

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Was that the Legion raid where Rambo rage quit LOE because someone else got the chest piece of Legion and Rambo reckon he deserved it more?
Hmmm, very hard to remember the details. :D

Got hundreds of screenshots, got to find some other nostalgic ones.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Lol sounds legit

Irl friend of mine dinged his sb lvl 50 just after SI came out. After getting his epic he thought he was ready to go emain. He got the jump on Rambo as the first guy he met and managed to kill him, which caused a bunch of PMs from people to congratulate him on killing Rambo, lol

Fatalitys

Loyal Freddie
Excalibur server back in the days!
In guild "First Cohort"

Fatalitys Ice wizzi pbaoe ;) Dragon Knight
Fatality merc slash

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Nugusta, Hero, Hib/Excal in Brotherhood of Hibernia.

Recognize a few names, I was so young when I played DAoC!

Go by Nugusta/Halysia/Axiana in games these days.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
What is the planned release date of the this? 2016? Open beta?

I used to play a merc called Tenta and and infil named Ohcan back in the days, Black Falcons Alb/Excalibur

Cloista

Regular Freddie
Cloista, Briton Merc on Alb/Excal, back at launch, quit as ToA came out.

Ran Order of the Azure Bonds for about 7 months and was later in Vox Dei, iirc the guys who setup Band of Brehons were in both guilds before that one launched.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Yaruar on Mid/Excal I'm interested to see how unchained goes, although I'm not sure I can afford to get sucked in these days. I think in the first 2 years after release I clocked up well over 50 days played time and was a little bit obsessed...... Wish I still had some of my old screenies too!

Cattebrie22

Fledgling Freddie
Cattebrie on Mid/Excal. Officer of Realm Defenders Guild :) I miss this game so much!!

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Alb/excal Herbal Remedy cleric in Guardians of light

could only find one video with me in

I remember the raid.

You ordered us to log our chars 2 days before in uppland, so mids had no time to react as all of us logged in for the raid

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Well... looks like im getting older but im still hooked and miss DAoC ;/
Soooo many years have gone by and yet nothing compares!
Ill be trying Unchained and hoping it meets my DAoC requirements! Unfortunately though i really dont see it being as good :-( Time will tell!
I played on Prydwen from day 1 and made a lot of friends :) The whole server was a community and i got to know nearly everyone really with regards to classes and names!
I would imagine i made a lot of enemies on the other side too but hey ho... if i didnt i wouldnt have been doing my job ;-)

Main Char names...

Blitz - Scout
Gladiator - Armsman
Blizard - Sorcerer

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Hi, well tbh not a single game came close to daoc... How is CU? Close enough?

I need feedback :D

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh yeah I was someone O__o

In Clan Bearhawk and Ithil Galad. Carried CBH on in WoW as GM for a while. Still waiting for the next MMO to draw me back in.

Diabolus

Fledgling Freddie
Resurrecting an old thread :D. Iam also looking forward to seeing (killing) you in Camelot Unchained.

My two mains were Diabolus (paladin) and Anouk (scout) both were in Servants of the Lake on Prydwen. I also used to run a stealth zerg guild called Deadly Shadows for a while with Rambo, Dioz, Arraudry and maaaany others :)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
You going to create Red Dragon Guild or TMM in CU? Would be nice to get some of the old boys back together.
Hi Hawk :) Still in Abu Dhabi ? Would be kewl to re-boot RD. Still (sometimes) talk to Feyd, who I think is still talking to Stephen, who lives (I think) only a city away from Madcarrot, who... (etc. ;)
I haven't rly paid much attention to cu even tho I paid a hefty sum to support it - but I'll be ready when the game releases :) (I think... ;) )

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Hi Hawk :) Still in Abu Dhabi ? Would be kewl to re-boot RD. Still (sometimes) talk to Feyd, who I think is still talking to Stephen, who lives (I think) only a city away from Madcarrot, who... (etc. ;)
I haven't rly paid much attention to cu even tho I paid a hefty sum to support it - but I'll be ready when the game releases :) (I think... ;) )

Boss! Heya Zlair, never did get used to calling you Meduza :)

Yep still in Dubai, the bar stewards won't let me leave! I keep trying and they keep paying me more to stay :)

RD reunion in CU would be a fantastic idea. I stumped up to support CU so basically get it virtually free ($1 if I remember rightly) for a number of years. Not done any Alpha yet which I should probably try out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom