Soo, who were you in DAOC?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Gox is Tiny's Berserker yes?
Aye, aint seen or heard from Tiny since Prydwen days bud, and not seen Luci since Toa, although I did hear he dipped in now and then to look at emain before NF came and then went to Eve afaik.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Many names on this thread bring back memories!

<3

Quicksilver

Loyal Freddie
Quicksilver, friar on excalibur.
Claim to fame - first RR10 friar on any server :)

The golden years of daoc pre toa is still far and away the best game i've ever played. loved it!

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
I had a blademaster called Talivar on excal :)
Yay, I remember you :) Ohh, such fond memories of Odin's Gate :) 10 years gone by so fast it's amazing...

Looking forward to play CU... Hope to see you in Alpha on August :)

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
Plastic, Healer on Excal/Mid. Was in the guilds <Heart & Soul>, <Blizzard> and <Moon Tribe> if my memory serves me well.

Nice to see some familiar faces, especially Whisp - long time no see =)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Well... thought id pop back in and get some memories of the best game iver ever played ;/

Gladiator = Alb Prydwen (Armsman)
Blitz = Alb Prydwen (Scout)
Blizard = Alb Prydwen (Sorcerer)

Many more....

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
First ever toon; Snakeh, Highlander Merc. Take me an age to get to 50, literally seemed like forever! Even then my necro hit 50 before my Merc :)
Aleal, Inoccnu Necromancer, staretd him just after SI was releassed I think.. ! Used this guy to PL my buffbot account and a another third account
Foxeh, Briton Paladin came a bit after
Xof the Infiltrator came last, played the hell out of this guy and my BB account untill I quid, around Catacombs time i think.

Nothing has yet come close to DAoC for me in terms of community, gameplay and just general awesomeness. I'm hoping Camelot Unchained will remind me of the old days :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Outlander (Outie) - infiltrator on pryd was my main. Abysus (Aby) was my main pally. Other than that had 2 fully accounts of maxed chars I cant remember their names lol. Left DAoC a while ago but now looking forward to unchained :)
Oh and pleeeeenty of names on here I remember on here and would hope at least someone remembers me lol :p So 'Hi' to everyone I know and knew :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Also to add don't think there is another MMO that has had me coming back to it like DAoC, we started back in when 2004? and its still got my interest :D

I just miss my old FH ratings and shenanigans!

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm glad to see so many familiar names that bring back memories from DAOC.
No other game ever came close to the experiences Daoc gave us. I consider it part of my real life rather than just a game.

I wish all of you the best and althought my time for games is severely limited, we may meet again in CU if Mark Jacobs put the right tricks into it.

Alb/Prydwen
Hib/Excal

Last edited:

Everz

FH is my second home
Also to add don't think there is another MMO that has had me coming back to it like DAoC, we started back in when 2004? and its still got my interest :D

I just miss my old FH ratings and shenanigans!
OUTLANDER SIGHTING.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
So many chars on Excalibur and then various US servers ... soooo many chars ^^

Started with Liloe the ranger, had most fun with Dierna the druid and Galadhiell the animist; ended up with playing Indiell the sorc and Gilgaladiell the friar most of the time (Ywain).

Funnily enough I counted a few weeks ago and I counted over 50 chars levelled to 50 on my own accounts. Pretty much turned to WoW now, but with the free week I was tempted to have a look again. I guess I'll do that in may, when all the big projects are through and there's time to play again.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami. Hero. Nightshade. Proud defender of Hibernia on Prydwen.

Cu in CU

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Marracus on Alb/pryd and hib/exc, and well all around on all realms/servers through time!.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
Allyson lancelot alb

Aleins lancelot alb

Lots of other Aleinzzs toons all over the place. Didn't really become known again until a few years ago when I went assassin crazy on postcount

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Mainly my caba Veracruz, but so many others as well. Most of them in my sig, except for a few hib alts.
Would love to get in touch with old friends, so feel free to message with my skype details or something :)

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
Used to play Petz as my main from Alb/Pryd was in Dark Aurora guild

Last edited by a moderator:

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Petz good times in Dark Aurora amongst my happiest in Dark age.Hopefully the old gang can get together again.

Deepfried Studiomonkey

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Yay, I remember you :) Ohh, such fond memories of Odin's Gate :) 10 years gone by so fast it's amazing...

Looking forward to play CU... Hope to see you in Alpha on August :)
You going to create Red Dragon Guild or TMM in CU? Would be nice to get some of the old boys back together.

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Lots of nice memories in this thread. And I even remembered my login details for FH :p

Toons are in signature. Some toons are a bit higher RR now ;p

Pihls PW Guildmaster

Loyal Freddie
Played beta!
Played on server: Excalibur
Realm: Midgard
Warrior : Pihls Lordsofgraihn
I was the active Guildmaster of Purplewarriors

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
Heliriah Shadowblade - Mid/Excal.
DAoC holds the best gaming memories, it's been so long...

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Berget the zerker -Revolver- exal/mid

Berge the bane of leirvik -Sb- exal/mid

Still active on ywain since 5 weeks back and loving it :)

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
I was there! :p

Lother Lifebearer <Lords of England>, Prydwen/Alb

sshot205.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom