Soo mids, one keep to have some iRVR wasnt enough I guess.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I've been hit for that on an SM with 50% cold..whats your point?
That this game has balance issues. And a relic or two will not remove that fact.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
atos said:
That this game has balance issues. And a relic or two will not remove that fact.

It will surely worsten it tho

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Now we could grab the relics from the mids. But most Albioners actually have a life, and even if we would try something in the middle of the night, i know fo sure a little pathetic pric would call all his other pathetic prics in mid and wake them up to defend. :wanker:

=))) he said albioners and life in the same sentence xDDD

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Insta RvR sucs big time, dont like it never have done. U cant "allow" an opposing realm to "Have" one of your keeps without an element of risk even if it is for instaRvR (that alot of ppl like). This is one of the reasons that mids never allow it to happen in their own back yard and retake their keeps asap.

You cant break trust in a game of war between 3 realms where anything goes.
That being said, ive never Alarm clocked raided b4 (if thats what actually happend) and prolly never will do.

Hibs will retake their relics eventually and with a bit of luck no one will permit shite (imo) instaRVR for a while.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
less of the whine lets not feed the sad egos of the gimps who did it.

LOL @ Atos trying to defend lame behaviour - he has basically spammed this thread in an effort to get attention.

You might have been better waking your wife with the alarm clock mate at least someone might have had a bit of excitement this morning. :p

Hey, hold on now. I would not call her wife just yet, but its true nevertheless.. =(

Not trying to defend it. I'm simply saying that you are free to do whatever you need to do to get the upper hand. Its a war, in wars anything is allowed to gain advantage.

There is always someone who wants fair fights. I.e the ones who say, we must play fair and honourable!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
It will surely worsten it tho

Perhaps in a fullgroup fight. but in a zerg fight the numbers will matter more than the actually damage.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
atos said:
Perhaps in a fullgroup fight. but in a zerg fight the numbers will matter more than the actually damage.

Cause u guess u gonna get zerg fights now? Forget iRvR for a long while tbh.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i sense a slightley guilty conscience in the words of mid here.

What I say is hibs will get the relic back and we will get it back in primetime as we always do.

Cant understand tbh why anyone who rvr's would what to introduce relic imbalance tbh.

but hey gratz at least u didnt take the strength one! who gives a flying banana about mages.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Cause u guess u gonna get zerg fights now? Forget iRvR for a long while tbh.
I frankly dont care. All I want is boosting the small chance I have to kill atleast one guy in a stealther duo/trio.

Zerg fights works as well. But I still say hibs have the upper hand there because of CAoE on banshees. Valkyrie is a poor replacment for those imo.

EDIT: didnt they take the str one? I only got a 50% boost then. Anwyays casting is what I do most of the time...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Hey, hold on now. I would not call her wife just yet, but its true nevertheless.. =(

:) even worse she might be frisky tonight when your still sleepy ;)

I am teasing btw I can't see the point of flames - iRvR handed you the relic you may as well take the advantage when its there - I do not blame you at all I blame iRvR and those who like to rp hump each other.

atos said:
Not trying to defend it. I'm simply saying that you are free to do whatever you need to do to get the upper hand. Its a war, in wars anything is allowed to gain advantage.

Well its only really a war if there are two sides or more fighting, you did remove that kind of by waking up early. Still if you can do that you might as well - I do think it was lame you guys should have had a go prime time.

Thats just my bias mate.

atos said:
There is always someone who wants fair fights. I.e the ones who say, we must play fair and honourable!

No your wrong on this there always those who want to make a game of it and kind of get dissappointed when they are left out. Still your welcome to have it the way you want we are also welcome to make a call and say its lame whatever way you put it. :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

What I say is hibs will get the relic back and we will get it back in primetime as we always do.

Cant understand tbh why anyone who rvr's would what to introduce relic imbalance tbh.

but hey gratz at least u didnt take the strength one! who gives a flying banana about mages.

Censi they took both.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
censi said:

Dont worry im sure it wont effect your uber escape skills on water surface with 3-4 different kinds of speed charges/abilities where FGs cant even touch u :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Oh no, a realm took some relics in a 24/7 game.

How dare they?

:rolleyes:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
:) even worse she might be frisky tonight when your still sleepy ;)

I am teasing btw I can't see the point of flames - iRvR handed you the relic you may as well take the advantage when its there - I do not blame you at all I blame iRvR and those who like to rp hump each other.

Oh, yeah i suppose. However I plan to finish what I need to do fast and get a nap before she gets aroused! :eek:

Well all iRvR brings are zerg. So in that way its good.

Sharkith said:
Well its only really a war if there are two sides or more fighting, you did remove that kind of by waking up early. Still if you can do that you might as well - I do think it was lame you guys should have had a go prime time.

Thats just my bias mate.

thats probably because I doubt mid could put up a force strong enough to handle 5 animist shroomers as well and banshees on top of that.

Sharkith said:
No your wrong on this there always those who want to make a game of it and kind of get dissappointed when they are left out. Still your welcome to have it the way you want we are also welcome to make a call and say its lame whatever way you put it. :)

Well there was a few active at the time even though they were outnumbered. =)

You bet mids will say exactly the same as hib/alb do now when history repeats itself.

Perhaps I might be among them. It soley depends on my current mood at the time.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Cool. 100% boost then. Means I'll actually have something real to put up now.. I've never had all relics with the new thane boosts. I hope I get to experience them.

But this will do very well for now. =)

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I frankly dont care. All I want is boosting the small chance I have to kill atleast one guy in a stealther duo/trio.

so basic you mean that the solo dudes that try to solo gets their arses even more kicked from (mid)stealther groups now?

funny your realm mates seems to handle it well. they group up to take care of other realm stealther duo/trio

//peeblez

Zede

Part of the furniture
a bit of spice has been added to rvr, much needed imo

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Kaelimar said:
so basic you mean that the solo dudes that try to solo gets their arses even more kicked from (mid)stealther groups now?

funny your realm mates seems to handle it well. they group up to take care of other realm stealther duo/trio

//peeblez

Well its all relative. Frankly I dont play a stealther, never wanted to.

I dont group when I'm solo, because I... solo. =)

Randomuser

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Cool. 100% boost then. Means I'll actually have something real to put up now.. I've never had all relics with the new thane boosts. I hope I get to experience them.

But this will do very well for now. =)

Suppose you should be congratulated on you RR.

Well done knew Relics would go sooner or later don't like AC raids to be honest destroys the Spirit of the game.

Have fun holding them pity that Hib Generosity of holding IRvR you decided to abuse.

We have fun getting them back tbh was about time someone made a go for the Relics.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
What a supprise you said something like that :rolleyes:

It's a game, relics are there to be taken. I've never participated in an alarm clock relic raid, nor will I. But if that's how people want to play then fair enough; striking while defenses are lowest.

If you don't want relics to be taken, remove iRVR from your frontier.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
maybe ppl will learn to take keeps back an not let other realms have instant port to the frontier. stupid idea in the first place. :puke:

Gamah

Banned
Eeben said:
maybe ppl will learn to take keeps back an not let other realms have instant port to the frontier. stupid idea in the first place. :puke:

Agreed, death to Irvr!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
a few hibs less in RvR and some more mids ... I'd like that :)

And btw, there were a few relic raid attempts against albion. Those weren't AC raids, but every single time we got repeatedly backstabbed by hibs.

Vaskez

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno why ppl whining cause they lost relic
U wanted to tell u when we was going to take em ? Once i did bfore some years in irc and i got banned
Dunno if RR should be posted here either :fluffle:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
eggy said:
Oh no, a realm took some relics in a 24/7 game.

How dare they?

:rolleyes:

Woke up late eh? Been busy between 4 am and 6am? :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
a few hibs less in RvR and some more mids ... I'd like that :)

And btw, there were a few relic raid attempts against albion. Those weren't AC raids, but every single time we got repeatedly backstabbed by hibs.

ohh the relic raid attempt while there was 150 albs on ml rush :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom