Soo mids, one keep to have some iRVR wasnt enough I guess.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Danord_durin said:
U post so much here i strongly doubt u have a gf aswell:)
no i dont have a GF, i am married :)

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
If i would like pve i also would go for relic's... but i leave that to other that enjoy it..

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how mids whined like little school girls last time albs did a ac raid on them an how lame an no life albs where an Mids never ever did ac raids :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
Funny how mids whined like little school girls last time albs did a ac raid on them an how lame an no life albs where an Mids never ever did ac raids :p

it goes around in a circle

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
so you woke up at 4am to play a computer game? hahaha. got a girlfriend yet?

Actually yes, I do and shes lovely.

But more to the point, I wanted to do it so I did it. As I said earlier on IRC, I havnt set an alarm for a raid since OF. Its a fun thrill to wake up early and take keeps/relics while the enemies are sleeping.

And even though you might find it geekish with people who actually bother with alarm raids, I find it even worse to see people whine about actions in a game.

Thank you come again.

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Good work mids in proving your realm is full of lamers.
It is really nice sportlike behaviour stealing relic from realm that has __0__ defenders online.

Few names of lamers... group that attacked us from south (strange how far out of their way they were lol) when we were passing river at hib str relic wall to try stop them ( not that we'd like hibs that much, but mids with relics are just e-peen perma mode )...

Hugmehxd
Netcode
Anzelia
Alaziil
Tsapiz
Runninbon
Grimster
Kokkakis

/bow to your lameness mids

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Honza said:
Good work mids in proving your realm is full of lamers.
It is really nice sportlike behaviour stealing relic from realm that has __0__ defenders online.

Few names of lamers... group that attacked us from south (strange how far out of their way they were lol) when we were passing river at hib str relic wall to try stop them ( not that we'd like hibs that much, but mids with relics are just e-peen perma mode )...

Hugmehxd
Netcode
Anzelia
Alaziil
Tsapiz
Runninbon
Grimster
Kokkakis

/bow to your lameness mids

Might add theres a few albs and hibs logged on mid during the raid as well. So I you are just calling yourself lame then?

And I know its really hardmode for hibs to defend keeps innit? :p Stop the bullshit, lol.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Part of the game just like "adding" and "zerging" so no reason to whine about it.

Or the bansticks of d00m will come out when mods wakes up

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
no i dont have a GF, i am married :)

I'm suprised you even bother to whine. I think you are feeling abit jealous cause you have a life and can't really do what ever you want without suffering for it.

EDIT: Hope none locks this thread jsut yet. Its rather chilled attitude atm tbh.

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:

You should already know mids NEVER do AC and NEVER zerg...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
what even funnier is that the iRvR crew will now be whining that they lost port :D Bad mids taking port like that :twak: Bad mids :twak: ;)

Gamah

Banned
Danord_durin said:
U post so much here i strongly doubt u have a gf aswell:)

Yeah people that post a lot don't have gf's cos like..we cant post at work..or should we be with our girlfriends at work as well?

P.S Lets hope mids killed irvr for a while with 4 relics I don't really want to fight warlocks, sm's, bds + <insert other overpowered casses here>

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Its a fun thrill to wake up early and take keeps/relics while the enemies are sleeping.

About as thrilling to set an alarm clock to wake up to play minesweep on the puter.
Actually, that sounds really thrilling, I'm gonna do that tomorrow morning at 4AM.
MINESWEEEEEEEP!!!!!!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Lets hope mids killed irvr for a while with 4 relics I don't really want to fight warlocks, sm's, bds + <insert other overpowered casses here>

You forget thanes. Thanes and Valyries are probably the classes that benefit the most from having relics.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
About as thrilling to set an alarm clock to wake up to play minesweep on the puter.
Actually, that sounds really thrilling, I'm gonna do that tomorrow morning at 4AM.
MINESWEEEEEEEP!!!!!!
Heh, well we all have our thing, dont we?

You have fun tomorrow then. I'll probably sleep myself. =)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:

Don't be mistaken, the mids that "whined like little school girls" will still do it now, I will at least. Just piss annoying we have to whine at realm mates this time. :(

Only benefit is ofcourse, that we now can chose not to help defend if hibs try to retake. (ie... will defend to avoid albs getting it).

Why the hell did you have to get those relisc back in the game? They were perfectly fine at their shrines and should stay there for good until Mythic fixes their impact in-game.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
The issue here is that people seem to be stuck thinking the game is designed for stealther fights or fullgroup fights.

the impact on zerg RvR will be noticable, but not overpowered. I think the opposite. If something it will boost the smaller amount of mids power so they will be more even to the amount of hibs/albs, cause when it comes to zerg fights mid is clearly diminished.

EDIT: wtf is up guys thinking everything is female? =( I suppose it would be nice in a way... but with the worklaod of my comps none of em can possibly be a female... they would not stand the load put upon then.

X

xGenocidex

Eeben said:

The difference is... albs do it with 100-200 people.. mids did it with less than less than 20 :s

pip

Banned
Was asked to join at 3 cet:) but if a train derailed and come straight through the house I would still be asleep:( Well anyway N1 mids and since when did hibs deserve relics? they are op enough:)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Was asked to join at 3 cet:) but if a train derailed and come straight through the house I would still be asleep:( Well anyway N1 mids and since when did hibs deserve relics? they are op enough:)

This is when someone posts the brilliant comment. "Lol says the warlock".

Oh admit it, you planned to say it.

X

xGenocidex

pip said:

hibs don't need relics :p they have bainshee's and luri heroes!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
:twak: at the AC-raiding mids for doing this when i can't participate :( although i'm glad somebody did something about the status quo at DC-bridge. as somebody posted before, hibs deserved this for not taking back their keeps.

the "you have this keep and we'll have this, then we fight in the middle /release and do it again" get's kinda tiresome.

pip

Banned
Think having the power relics will make up for the warlock nerve?<sniggles>:)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe we can get some good rvr again :D since its only magic relic i dont care, dont dare to attack a mid caster anyway maybe a rm but thats about it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom