Soo mids, one keep to have some iRVR wasnt enough I guess.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Cant say I am surprised, **modded***

but when hibs allow you to have a keep in hibernia, to have iRVR going, and you abuse it this way, how do you expect either albs or hibs to trust you with a keep again?

The worst thing is that it was planned.

[05:24] <atos> I actually set my mobile to wake me up. =)

So ok, Mids _planned_ to take a keep, 05.00 in the morning. Thanks a fucking lot morons.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Hah, thank you for the quote!

Would you like some cheese now aswell?

EDIT: Actually it was 04:00AM. =)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:

actually its me thanking you for stating it so clear that it was planned :puke:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
If you going to quote me, atleast get the edit as well.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
too bad actually u were cutting port to hibernia when we actually started the raid ^_^ bad excuse mater =) u can do better than that. or wait LOL u cant .

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
give names on everyone involved in the raid, so I know who to perma add/zerg on. Ruining irvr and rvr in general = teh win.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
lol..

Guess someone is suffering from insomnia, and enough idiots who follow random_Greek37 into combat xD

"WTF? Ive been killed? Logging in main RR11 BD @ 06:00 AM to ruin your iRvR!"

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt I'd have to set an alarm if I suffer from insomnia. Its rather the oposite actually. :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
atos said:
I doubt I'd have to set an alarm if I suffer from insomnia. Its rather the oposite actually. :p

Random Greek A is suffering from insomnia.

Random Thane sets alarmclock and follows Random Greek A into battle @ 4 AM.

Get it now ? xD

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Random Greek A is suffering from insomnia.

Random Thane sets alarmclock and follows Random Greek A into battle @ 4 AM.

Get it now ? xD

And random FH troller is whining!

Touche!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just logged in DC captured by mid 1 hour ago, followed by nGed 1 hour ago. No mention of the Hibs Power Relic captured in news.

I guess there will be no more Albs AC, no one else does threads for a while then.

Gratz mids nicely PVE'd ;)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Eeekkk the nightmare of any daoc player to wake up to some "*******" AC RR :(

Time to take the fightings to mid every single day till they are without the silly relics. Neutral ones just weren't good enough eh?... :twak:

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Quit moaning about AC raids it's our own fault!

Well done Mids - we Hibs are too busy questing for teh Holy Realm Point in iRvR to worry about Relics.

150+ Hibs in Emain last few nights and we never bothered retaking keeps so we had it coming.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
strong mids pveing relics when nobody around to defend.

If any hib ever again let mids have iRVR anywhere near hib, he need to be shot. Trust mids and see what happens, they cant keep their greedy fingers in control, they just cant.

Fkin idiots :/

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:

If any hib ever again let mids have iRVR anywhere near hib, he need to be shot. Trust mids and see what happens, they cant keep their greedy fingers in control, they just cant.

Hibs have done the same versus albs before.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
atos said:

EDIT: Actually it was 04:00AM. =)
so you woke up at 4am to play a computer game? hahaha. got a girlfriend yet?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shike said:

Hmm, must find the thread from a couple of days a go that said something like "I'm not worried about mids, it is albs that I would worry about". Tried to warn ya but you dont listen.

Edit... easy to find the typical view that has bit you in the arse :p

Elrandhir said:
Even though I guess it was a joke, it dosent surprice me that it came from someone playing an Alb, they seem least trustworthy when in you'r realm and it's iRvR tbh, out with the Albs tbh, Midgard never seems to care about takeing anything else then the keep/towersgiving the insta access.

Mid is cool, Albion is just annoying to have withing you'r borders.

Elrandhir said:
Mid had a keep at last iRvR for ages without even attempting to take anything more, but when Albs have gotten anything all the front end up being a mess usually, I think haveing both realms inside you'r borders is to messy neways and if to get rid of anything it's the Albs tbh.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I wonder wether Xajorith will conveniently forget to add this latest raid to his extremely accurate records?

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Oooh! We have an extra relic! Nice one guys! :)

We need that so bad after all nerfs we got. Well done. :)

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
tbh alarm clock raids have over the years been done of all the realms, and everytime the ones who loose relics whine. However I agree on that breaking the trust of irvr in the middle of the night is kind of lame, but please keep down the fucking whine, cus next time it will be you.

Now I fear that there will be a perma siege in mid until albs get the relics, and as we know from the past albs are the ones who have the hardest time just irvr'ing and usually goes for every single keep they can see. So, mid /rw, prepare to go red!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom