Some funny words from Soruu.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:
first fg is nexus,2nd could be horde,but who is the 3rd then? Random roleplayers? :D

nexus = 1 fg ?

horde = 3 fg ?

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Are you ready to accept rvn is a good player , or are you gonna let this thread drag on so you have something to fill your life with ?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Succi said:
Are you ready to accept rvn is a good player , or are you gonna let this thread drag on so you have something to fill your life with ?
Do you really care about my opinion? :X I'll write it here after watching his cam video :p Lethul will upload me it later

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Do you really care about my opinion? :X I'll write it here after watching his cam video :p Lethul will upload me it later

He has 4/5 other videos which are uploaded also

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Henrik you only in vain waste time answering this juvenile talker here,i mean Bonelamencer...... :wanker:
NP-JK-/respec

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
no the guy with 1000000000 50's that posted before you :p
Who says that they are 50's, they could be all the char's he wants us to think are 50 and them just actually being /level's :D

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
na i think they 50... just ebay ftw... no1 who has actually lvl'd a character to 50 could be that bad on a sorc.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i know what it is....he has about 600 accounts which have 50 sorceres all different levels 50 hero's etc etc etc

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
na i think they 50... just ebay ftw... no1 who has actually lvl'd a character to 50 could be that bad on a sorc.
Bahu is good with his sorc and it was ebay'd, but the thing is he started with nothing and has got it much better now.

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Ye ye gimps learn what need play first after start Flame here.... :clap:

I make chars-Arts and another shit look like you smok sigaretes.....You Lazy ppls its you problemm.... :flame:

p.s And i play after start Usa-Beta to.... ;)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Succi said:
He has 4/5 other videos which are uploaded also
Wasn't impressed by his movies,could play better tho :p He is slow on switching to 2h as warrior + alot of other small disadvantages in playing different classes.His skill doesn't compensate his retarded behavior :p
PS: Is zubilo ur excal friend? :D Remove this clown from the forum imo :p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Wasn't impressed by his movies,could play better tho :p He is slow on switching to 2h as warrior + alot of other small disadvantages in playing different classes.His skill doesn't compensate his retarded behavior :p

ok =]

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:
Bahu is good with his sorc and it was ebay'd, but the thing is he started with nothing and has got it much better now.

lies...all lies

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Where can i find this video bonelamencer is on about?

who is the 2 handed char they are talking about?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer said:
Wasn't impressed by his movies,could play better tho :p He is slow on switching to 2h as warrior + alot of other small disadvantages in playing different classes.
If you are "not impressed" by that movie (Sorusi's Warrior movie from NP on Mid/Excal, I presume), you are obviously too stupid and too unskilled yourself to recognize a well-played warrior. Sorry, but you lose. Next.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
Where can i find this video bonelamencer is on about?

who is the 2 handed char they are talking about?
I was talking about his rvr warrior movie.Camlann vid isn't uploaded so nowhere :p Sorusii is a geek boy so caring about his e-peen and likeing to grow it up by posting movies ;) There is nothing special and i am sure alot of other players outskill him in playing their classes.However some noobs could be impressed.It's easy to cut his e-peen off by posting some movies where he is getting owned and laugh at his 1000 excuses afterwards,like it happened on cam :p Sorusii is a public guy who plays for the reputation of community boards more then others that's the reason why so many noobs like him.But i feel pity for this poor kid thinking he is the god and the rest a maggots.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
If you are "not impressed" by that movie (Sorusi's Warrior movie from NP on Mid/Excal, I presume), you are obviously too stupid and too unskilled yourself to recognize a well-played warrior. Sorry, but you lose. Next.
another fan spotted !

vintervargen

Banned
Riding along in my automobile
my baby beside me at the wheel
i stole a kiss at the turn of a mile
my curiosity running wild
cruising and playing the radio
with no particular place to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom