Some funny words from Soruu.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lillhemulen said:
Toatemplates can be quite different little fellah.
10 castspeed 25 healbonus = toatemplate
26 dex cap 50 powerpool 10 castspeed 25 heal 25 buff = toatemplate also.
See my point? And I applied to horde like 2-3 weeks after diva quitted playing
Do you mean you were finishing ur sc solo? :p

Lillhemulen

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Do you mean you were finishing ur sc solo? :p
I mean that I had 99qua set with some toastuff capped before joining horde and had eoy zo'arkat etc lvl 10+ubertemplate while I was in horde.
PS: dont talk about stuff you know nothing about. Forum troll with no knowledge of FG RvR =)

Lillhemulen

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I see 3 dead ppl - bm,healer and bard ;) I bet you had no chance to win this fight
you see 1 fight when we come from a stupid place with 2-3 ppl playing chars for first time and when a fg add when 3?(according to you) are dead when adds come, and you think you got a clue on how the fg fights really were?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Shady- said:
[22:48] <rvn^> hahaha
[22:48] <rvn^> random roleplayers me and zzang
[22:48] <rvn^> have camlann grp
[22:48] <rvn^> we dont have sc yet
[22:48] <rvn^> xD
[22:48] <rvn^> and we had quest-pve grp
[22:48] <rvn^> 2 paladins,reaver, cleric bot, shaman bot, sorc, cleric xD
[22:48] <rvn^> we killed 2fgs on camlann lol, and "best" fg on camlann xD

lol looking back to what rvn said, is it me or did he say you guys can take the best fg on camlann and 2 fgs with 2 paladins,reaver, cleric bot, shaman bot, sorc, cleric. Would really love to see it

Lillhemulen

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
lol looking back to what rvn said, is it me or did he say you guys can take the best fg on camlann and 2 fgs with 2 paladins,reaver, cleric bot, shaman bot, sorc, cleric. Would really love to see it
ehm , someone claimed that a certain guild was the "best" fg on camlann , and we actually killed em with that group.... no idea if they had their best setup but they didn't have pvegroup atleast.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Who was it?

How the hell did you beat them with an assist train of 2 paladins and a reaver?

And with only one active spreader?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lillhemulen said:
I mean that I had 99qua set with some toastuff capped before joining horde and had eoy zo'arkat etc lvl 10+ubertemplate while I was in horde.
PS: dont talk about stuff you know nothing about. Forum troll with no knowledge of FG RvR =)
Lillhemulen said:
you see 1 fight when we come from a stupid place with 2-3 ppl playing chars for first time and when a fg add when 3?(according to you) are dead when adds come, and you think you got a clue on how the fg fights really were?
According to the movie not to me,if you are blind then buy glasses.Can you read ur posts again and explain me,is it only me who sees in ur posts only stupid excuses ? :p I can repeat it again : NOBODY cares about anything except the result.The fact is - diva sucked on camlann,and it is the result.The rest are excuses.Nobody cares about words like "IF we could transfer our rr11 ml10 chars from rvr,IF blah blah blah"

Btw judging from the movie i can say you are really bad players.You all played really bad and rr/sc isn't the reason for sure.The fight with horde looks like "the beating of kids",you are kids ofc.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lillhemulen said:
ehm , someone claimed that a certain guild was the "best" fg on camlann , and we actually killed em with that group.... no idea if they had their best setup but they didn't have pvegroup atleast.
So why was it so hard to take ur words back and write excuses ? How could you write this bullshit if were pwned by almost everyone you met at this time? Did you want to look "l33t" or make camlann community angry ? Don't understand how stupid you are to write things like this and to play so noobish afterwards.

Gajinn

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Btw judging from the movie i can say you are really bad players.You all played really bad and rr/sc isn't the reason for sure.The fight with horde looks like "the beating of kids",you are kids ofc.

Why are they "really bad players"?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Twinkies said:
Post the movie here already.
We are speaking about an old one,link doesn't work anymore.Pheraps Sorusii will make his new 170 mb video public.That's up to him :p
Gajinn said:
Why are they "really bad players"?
Bad performance at overall - cc/interruption/assist. Support played really bad.

Lillhemulen

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
According to the movie not to me,if you are blind then buy glasses.Can you read ur posts again and explain me,is it only me who sees in ur posts only stupid excuses ? :p I can repeat it again : NOBODY cares about anything except the result.The fact is - diva sucked on camlann,and it is the result.The rest are excuses.Nobody cares about words like "IF we could transfer our rr11 ml10 chars from rvr,IF blah blah blah"

amagad the pre lvl 50 bonedancer says that we play like shit after he watched 1 fight when we got adds !!!!!!111111111111 amagad I must cry irl

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
well u must care, otherwise you wouldnt be in this thread with a fg trying to prove yourself to a lvl 44 bd ;)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lillhemulen said:
amagad the pre lvl 50 bonedancer says that we play like shit after he watched 1 fight when we got adds !!!!!!111111111111 amagad I must cry irl
You must be really shit if are substandart even for a non-50 bd . Don't you think so? :D

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Oli7er said:
well u must care, otherwise you wouldnt be in this thread with a fg trying to prove yourself to a lvl 44 bd ;)

lol :worthy:

Lillhemulen

Fledgling Freddie
Oli7er said:
ok so everyone that's bored and write something on fh is "caring" ? aye indeed

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:

killed some ruin group with that group, wich we were told was one of the best guild groups on camlann :p notice the "best" :p

oh and make movie public if you want i dont really, care but i cba to find a somewhere to host it on.

and with that group it was the first time ever that farek played druid, and jergiot played bard afaik (those chars being rr2 aswell)

and you have a big mouth on fh for being a random spick bd

Bahumat

FH is my second home
rvn said:
killed some ruin group with that group, wich we were told was one of the best guild groups on camlann :p notice the "best" :p

oh and make movie public if you want i dont really, care but i cba to find a somewhere to host it on.

and with that group it was the first time ever that farek played druid, and jergiot played bard afaik (those chars being rr2 aswell)

amildin.....bd....but he's a mincer. im willing to bet everything you have said is bullshit....oh except the bit where you said you were a nQQb

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
rvn said:
killed some ruin group with that group, wich we were told was one of the best guild groups on camlann :p notice the "best" : P

I played on excal some time ago,we had a group of 4 paladins 4 clerics(we like to stick our buffbots when go rvr !!!) and killed fg of nolby pride + random roleplayers added but got pwned too ! But then we were zerged by 3 fgs of Dem hibbies ! SO we changed 1 paladin for sorc and then nobody could beat us anymore ! They are such a noobs omg !!!!We can show a movie where we beat warders but we are rr2,ml2,guys played first time their classes,it was too sunny and too windy and we didn't have enough of time to adopt to our new guild colours ! Our guild on Camlann is Pink Ponnies and Duuuuva on Excallibur !

Btw ruin didn't exist at this time afaik,you missed again QQ ! :D What else can you say mr 1337 d00d? And yea if Amildin is bd then you are rvr thane !

That's so funny to see ur excuses before even showing the movie.Why don't you write you were playing daoc first time ? That would be much more trustworthy :D

Oli7er said:
well u must care, otherwise you wouldnt be in this thread with a fg trying to prove yourself to a lvl 44 bd ; )

hahah pwned :worthy:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
well some can play the game, others have to go on fh and try "pwn" stuff.

vintervargen

Banned
weird, didnt see any "diva suxx" while we were playing :)

sure this entire thread is just flamebait, but anyways

its just normal that people coming from rvr servers will be better at fg fights, while camlann ppl will be better at town camping :p

its all about perspective, a player who have played on more servers/classes/realms are generally a better player then someone who have played as much, but on less of the mentioned things.

i just noticed Nexus have rolled hib/excal, will be fun to see what happens to them ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
vintervargen said:
i just noticed Nexus have rolled hib/excal, will be fun to see what happens to them ;)

hirr hirr, more free rps for my theurgist :fluffle:

just wish horde would have rolled hib/excal instead, would have been 3 fg free rps, i dont think nexus can supply 3 fg rps each time can they? :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
weird, didnt see any "diva suxx" while we were playing :)

sure this entire thread is just flamebait, but anyways

its just normal that people coming from rvr servers will be better at fg fights, while camlann ppl will be better at town camping : p

its all about perspective, a player who have played on more servers/classes/realms are generally a better player then someone who have played as much, but on less of the mentioned things.

You weren't good at fg fights :( but I belive you will improve urself ! :D
Just have cheked nexus forum,here is the reason of their reroll :
http://forum.nexus-camlann.com/viewtopic.php?t=688&start=0
Atleast they don't write on excal forum that all excal guilds are nQQbs :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
hirr hirr, more free rps for my theurgist :fluffle:

just wish horde would have rolled hib/excal instead, would have been 3 fg free rps, i dont think nexus can supply 3 fg rps each time can they? :p
first fg is nexus,2nd could be horde,but who is the 3rd then? Random roleplayers? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom