Some funny words from Soruu.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorfo said:
how can 8 allknowing forumtrolls be a randomgroup ?
How can you cry all the time about small difference in rr/sc? Lets see ur pesonal skills mby? What's about duels? Bet i can pwn your lame ass 1v1 in most games.Cba offer group vs group cos i don't have my team and never play with random gimps like you ;(

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Shintari said:
how can 8 "Forumtrolls" build a group that can compete with urs concerning the setup ?
all the forumtroll claims that diva sux etc it should be really easy for them to compete to a fg that played together 1 week 5 months ago.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
How can you cry all the time about small difference in rr/sc? Lets see ur pesonal skills mby? What's about duels? Bet i can pwn your lame ass 1v1 in most games.Cba offer group vs group cos i don't have my team and never play with random gimps like you ;(
aye duel vs a bonedancer with a cleric really shows how well you play in a full group. I heard they got special price on supermarket.. buy 2 clues and you get a third one for free.. (special offer for forumtrolls)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorfo said:
aye duel vs a bonedancer with a cleric really shows how well you play in a full group. I heard they got special price on supermarket.. buy 2 clues and you get a third one for free.. (special offer for forumtrolls)
Aye ur offer to play in fg for a lvl 43 bonedancer really shows good knowledges of the game :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorfo said:
all the forumtroll claims that diva sux etc it should be really easy for them to compete to a fg that played together 1 week 5 months ago.
we don't claim,we are sure like most people on camlann :p

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
we don't claim,we are sure like most people on camlann :p
aye the lvl 43 bonedancer who never played against diva are sure of things!!!

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
aye the lvl 43 bonedancer who never played against diva are sure of things!!!

and the bonedancer who stopped playing before the 'new' ra system was published says that it s much easier to kill ppl today than 1 year ago :worthy: ^^

just to let u know bonelamencer: it isn t ^^ it was much easier to kill bigger grps in earlier days, because u r not the only one who get ras, ur enemies get em, too.... so i have to repeat what i already said in another thread: as u don t know anything about camlann today, u should stop talking about it lol...

greetings, MrBurns

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
where did all the forumtrolls go ?!?!?! I want some more stupid whine from people that never played with/against diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natswoo

Banned
MrBurns said:
and the bonedancer who stopped playing before the 'new' ra system was published says that it s much easier to kill ppl today than 1 year ago :worthy: ^^

just to let u know bonelamencer: it isn t ^^ it was much easier to kill bigger grps in earlier days, because u r not the only one who get ras, ur enemies get em, too.... so i have to repeat what i already said in another thread: as u don t know anything about camlann today, u should stop talking about it lol...

greetings, MrBurns
to be perfectly honest he should have stopped talking about 3 years ago...

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
to be perfectly honest he should have stopped talking about 3 years ago...

3 years? :eek6: seems he spent more time on this forum than ingame hrhr ^^

greetings, MrBurns

Lethul

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:

plz duel me in quakeworld :D

Natswoo

Banned
Bonelamencer said:
Aye ur offer to play in fg for a lvl 43 bonedancer really shows good knowledges of the game :D
you're a skillless retarded :wanker:, who's almost worth renewing my accounts to chain.

I thought this was a thread about Harry Potter chess sets.. I was soooooooo wrong1 it much more than that, its about love, friendship and honor, I respect those who wear wooly hats in the summer and for that I bow to your God! To celebrate this glorious day.. I shall play the bagpipes! Dooooooo eeeee ooooooo deooooo dooooooooo deee deeee dooooo dooooooooooo deeeeeee deooooooo oooooooo eeeeeeee ooooooo eeeeoooo dooooo de de doooooooo

Pinp

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I thought this was a thread about Harry Potter chess sets.. I was soooooooo wrong1 it much more than that, its about love, friendship and honor, I respect those who wear wooly hats in the summer and for that I bow to your God! To celebrate this glorious day.. I shall play the bagpipes! Dooooooo eeeee ooooooo deooooo dooooooooo deee deeee dooooo dooooooooooo deeeeeee deooooooo oooooooo eeeeeeee ooooooo eeeeoooo dooooo de de doooooooo

~dances~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom