One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
Riding along in my automobile
my baby beside me at the wheel
i stole a kiss at the turn of a mile
my curiosity running wild
cruising and playing the radio
with no particular place to go
H3y Br0 ! You should make ur sig shorter imo ! That looks really stupid,smth similar to zubilo's one.

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Bone i think here clown only you who try look like hell
got fun on forum and not play really..... :kissit:

p.s i Hate stupid english really, gay poor Language for Morons..... :wanker:
Have fan try more, you Best cumsucker here.... :clap:

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
Bone i think here clown only you who try look like hell
got fun on forum and not play really..... :kissit:

p.s i Hate stupid english really, gay poor Language for Morons..... :wanker:
Have fan try more, you Best cumsucker here.... :clap:

what the.... hahahahhahah :) man some halfwit russians are funny

zubilo you are a looser u cant do anything properly, stop trying.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I was talking about his rvr warrior movie.Camlann vid isn't uploaded so nowhere :p Sorusii is a geek boy so caring about his e-peen and likeing to grow it up by posting movies ;) There is nothing special and i am sure alot of other players outskill him in playing their classes.However some noobs could be impressed.It's easy to cut his e-peen off by posting some movies where he is getting owned and laugh at his 1000 excuses afterwards,like it happened on cam :p Sorusii is a public guy who plays for the reputation of community boards more then others that's the reason why so many noobs like him.But i feel pity for this poor kid thinking he is the god and the rest a maggots.

Why cant u post us a movie where u show us how a warrior should be played then.

Btw being clueless should be a bannable offence, sadly it isnt and ur still here.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:

Btw being clueless should be a bannable offence, sadly it isnt and ur still here.

Agreed, although this would end up in a massive amount of users being banned also :(

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Zzang said:

Do i have to do it just for you? :p I am not intrested in playing warrior or making movies :)

If you see somebody plays not so good as could do does this mean you must reroll this class and record a movie ? Please ....

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Bonelamencer said:
Do i have to do it just for you? :p I am not intrested in playing warrior or making movies :)

If you see somebody plays not so good as could do does this mean you must reroll this class and record a movie ? Please ....

atleast you can babbel about and bsing everywhere w/o provideing any evidence or material for yourself at all, and basicly onlyone here agreeking with you are the bored forum-campers who dont do anything but troll around on the forum.

then again you probably are glottis or karam with a nick change, or maybe relatives of them.

oh and you even went along to post some "pwn" screens of you:

http://bonelamencer.20megsfree.com/L33T/

"skilled" of you to spam lifetap on dead people ^^, mr attention seeker.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
I cant rly decide if Bonelemancer is a retarded kid who wants attention or a bitter mong who likes to irritate ppl by coming up with useless statements.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

Well if your opinion is so much opposite from the rest of the daoc community (90+%) and think soru sucks as warrior, i would truely want to see how to improve it that much.

If the majority of the ones who have seen the movie would have said the same, i would not have questioned it a bit.

Pinp

Banned
Oli7er said:
what the.... hahahahhahah :) man some halfwit russians are funny

zubilo you are a looser u cant do anything properly, stop trying.

/agree

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
funny how some people try to defend against blamings like they arent as skilled as they are supposed to be, are u seriously playing for a good reputation because u have to compensate ur rl ?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
rvn said:
atleast you can babbel about and bsing everywhere w/o provideing any evidence or material for yourself at all, and basicly onlyone here agreeking with you are the bored forum-campers who dont do anything but troll around on the forum.

then again you probably are glottis or karam with a nick change, or maybe relatives of them.

oh and you even went along to post some "pwn" screens of you:

http://bonelamencer.20megsfree.com/L33T/

"skilled" of you to spam lifetap on dead people ^^, mr attention seeker.
I was skilled enough for killing 50 sced friars/tanks/mages when i was lvl 36-40,you aren't for sure(looking at ur previous sc/rr whine again) :D I was spamming lifetap after his death for some reasons,that's the same like if you would slap ur dead enemy.Or do you think i have 2 sec reaction like you do? Didn't expect to kill ppl whom i know tbh
Oh well i am not glottis or karam and i don't even know em :p Some ppl were thining i am Thugz some time ago :D
PS: is zubilo ur bro ? ur english is almost the same :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Zzang said:
I cant rly decide if Bonelemancer is a retarded kid who wants attention or a bitter mong who likes to irritate ppl by coming up with useless statements.
both ;)
Zzang said:
Well if your opinion is so much opposite from the rest of the daoc community (90+%) and think soru sucks as warrior, i would truely want to see how to improve it that much.

If the majority of the ones who have seen the movie would have said the same, i would not have questioned it a bit.

I didn't say he sucks,but should improve some "skills" like fast switching to 2h when needed e.t.c. Could be easy to find a lot of his disadvantages if would hear ur speech in ventrilo/see casual game,not only "best moments".

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
funny how some people try to defend against blamings like they arent as skilled as they are supposed to be, are u seriously playing for a good reputation because u have to compensate ur rl ?
yeah they do :D

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I was skilled enough for killing 50 sced friars/tanks/mages when i was lvl 36-40,you aren't for sure(looking at ur previous sc/rr whine again) :D I was spamming lifetap after his death for some reasons,that's the same like if you would slap ur dead enemy.Or do you think i have 2 sec reaction like you do? Didn't expect to kill ppl whom i know tbh
Oh well i am not glottis or karam and i don't even know em :p Some ppl were thining i am Thugz some time ago :D
PS: is zubilo ur bro ? ur english is almost the same :p

every bd lvl of these lvls was able to kill a lvl 50 char in those days ^^ ...
but i ve forgotten that u don t know the serversituation atm cause u haven t played on camlann for 1 year hrhr ^^

greetings, MrBurns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
every bd lvl of these lvls was able to kill a lvl 50 char in those days ^^ ...
but i ve forgotten that u don t know the serversituation atm cause u haven t played on camlann for 1 year hrhr ^^

greetings, MrBurns

99% of bds on camlann are stupid lamers like you.I doubt you would pwn any rr10 player at lvl 40 due a) lack of skills b) ur roleplaying behaviour

Bds in the past were less overpowered then nowadays fyi cos didn't have PD/TF e.t.c.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
cant all the forumtrolls make a fullgroup and we can fight you with a diva group , and we can see how it turns out ?

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
cant all the forumtrolls make a fullgroup and we can fight you with a diva group , and we can see how it turns out ?

lol, so you wana pit a set group, against a random pick up group ? :confused:

if you can make a fg of diva id like to fight you with fear tho, need more 8v8 on camlann atm.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
xtortionist said:
if you can make a fg of diva id like to fight you with fear tho, need more 8v8 on camlann atm.
how can 8 allknowing forumtrolls be a randomgroup ?

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
99% of bds on camlann are stupid lamers like you.I doubt you would pwn any rr10 player at lvl 40 due a) lack of skills b) ur roleplaying behaviour

Bds in the past were less overpowered then nowadays fyi cos didn't have PD/TF e.t.c.
let see you pwn him then

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
how can 8 allknowing forumtrolls be a randomgroup ?

how can 8 "Forumtrolls" build a group that can compete with urs concerning the setup ?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Shintari said:

Have to agree with this statement, why do you care?

Apparently Camlann and the people in it are shit, so why defend yourselves against Bonelamencer for us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom