Solo RvR

Everz

FH is my second home
I'd like to see a warlock kill me and rasta on friar/reaver when we're geared ;)

Considering it took 1 chamber and a free moc lt to drop you and 2 chambers to drop the reaver i dont think it will be much work :D.

Rasta

Fledgling Freddie
Rast has mezzed/jump me for the bled bridge brigade a few times so revenge :>.

Stupid chamber bug is taking the piss however.

The only times that I can even remember meeting you solo was once at dc bridge and once at beno bridge where I killed you on my skald in both cases. No idea if I ever caused you to get zerged I never camp my own realms bridge nor do I purposely pop stealthers for the bridge campers. I do tend to SL the bridge while passing trough for myself, so the only case your claim could hold some valid ground is is that I ever found you and did not see any mids around but there where and they zerged you but I really don't recall that ever happening.

Anyway I don't know why I'm defending myself from the claims of a outnumbering lab pve ganking WL that gets cocky about it aswell :)

Everz

FH is my second home
The only times that I can even remember meeting you solo was once at dc bridge and once at beno bridge where I killed you on my skald in both cases. No idea if I ever caused you to get zerged I never camp my own realms bridge nor do I purposely pop stealthers for the bridge campers. I do tend to SL the bridge while passing trough for myself, so the only case your claim could hold some valid ground is is that I ever found you and did not see any mids around but there where and they zerged you but I really don't recall that ever happening.

Anyway I don't know why I'm defending myself from the claims of a outnumbering lab pve ganking WL that gets cocky about it aswell :)

I did a quick swoop round Bled and left towards to ridge only for insta mezz from you to hit then /cry as i get run over by the coast guard, totally pointless really. Skald beating Minstrel(without a pet) shocker also :D?

Like i said, thanks for the realm points, a nice donation your little trio made, i'm sure plenty more will come in the future, toodles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom