Solo RvR

gohan

FH is my second home
i genrally just go labby these days

no waiting around fast action usually soloable, tho sometimes it is rediculasly zergy, + duels ect goign on at DC alot. prefer normal RvR, but its just not soloable anymore

Everz

FH is my second home
i genrally just go labby these days

no waiting around fast action usually soloable, tho sometimes it is rediculasly zergy, + duels ect goign on at DC alot. prefer normal RvR, but its just not soloable anymore

solo labby is a no-no for a visible though.

Everz

FH is my second home
That and i don't want to face the army of locks, i've been matter debuff chambered enough for one day .

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
locks are so retarded now.. Met a lock with 3 chambers in thid today

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Oh haha, so that's you :) Wondered why he always emoted me, I remember attacking you (yesterday?) at the bled drop off cos I saw multiple stealthers, we popped two of you - Were you grouped? =p

If we see you solo in future we'll leave you

Haha yeah that's me (was on monday and tuesday, not wednesday tho)! I was grouped with Xsaicsz and Gonorrhia at the time. I've a purple chest piece and the rest is black, only RR3L5 i think :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ahhh think we killed you a few times yestoday, tho u did apear to be with like 4 others :p wether u were all "soloing" toghether i dont know :p

Haha Tuesday in Labby? Yeah we had about 4 of us which may sound lame, but there were no stealthers so we were trying to take on small groups or leech the 8v8 fights :p

What are you called?

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha Tuesday in Labby? Yeah we had about 4 of us which may sound lame, but there were no stealthers so we were trying to take on small groups or leech the 8v8 fights :p

What are you called?

Got about 10k in 30 minutes doing that we did lol :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I seriously have to practise more at playing scout! Either I try to melee with bow out, shoot people with my sword and shield or get lost trying to find my grp :p

Also have to practise the whole labby rvr thing as that is also totally new to me

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I seriously have to practise more at playing scout! Either I try to melee with bow out, shoot people with my sword and shield or get lost trying to find my grp :p

Also have to practise the whole labby rvr thing as that is also totally new to me

Remember switching from Ranger to bard. I spent from rr1-4 trying to stealth on inc & running up to people & twating them when I should have been playing end.

Everz

FH is my second home
That's what I've always hated about NF :(

They should move the docks further away from the keeps and put a timer on porting to keeps in enemy realms, ie you cant port twice in 30 mins.

Really annoys me how beno turns into a ghost town as soon as Kzar opens Crim port

Speaking of which mate.. wth has happened with Loaded? Did all the solo'rs get the boot or something?

gohan

FH is my second home

What are you called?

i was on a sword hunter called gohany and my mate was on SB called lupins rr4 and 5 both in crimson

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Speaking of which mate.. wth has happened with Loaded? Did all the solo'rs get the boot or something?

I joined Loaded cos TLP disappeared to WoW and I knew Burn and Adonix then Burn quit and Adonix joined EVO - I knew quite a few EVOers so thought I'd tag along

Though in my case, One Vee Eight would be a more apt guild name

Everz

FH is my second home
I joined Loaded cos TLP disappeared to WoW and I knew Burn and Adonix then Burn quit and Adonix joined EVO - I knew quite a few EVOers so thought I'd tag along

Though in my case, One Vee Eight would be a more apt guild name

Yeh seems I was promptly booted after the solo's crew left :p. Ahh well. EvO are an aight bunch tbh.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh seems I was promptly booted after the solo's crew left :p. Ahh well. EvO are an aight bunch tbh.

Ahh figured why i got booted, killed Burnfag so he kicked me in rage haha, what an arse. Apparently killing him is forbidden.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh figured why i got booted, killed Burnfag so he kicked me in rage haha, what an arse. Apparently killing him is forbidden.

Apparently smallmaning him is forbidden :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Apparently smallmaning him is forbidden :)

Walking on a bridge with our trio, not jumping either of the three on there, to them then jump our sorc for no reason at all sorta meant your dead. Took great joy in the easy 5k from them.

Afran

Part of the furniture
I guess because you gank me and rasta when pve'ing you want us to just zerg you in future?

Everz

FH is my second home
Rast has mezzed/jump me for the bled bridge brigade a few times so revenge :>.

Stupid chamber bug is taking the piss however.

Afran

Part of the furniture
well I can't comment on that because obviously I was not there but you should be the first to admit whenever we duo, which is 99% of the time, we have never attacked you when you were solo, so tonight you came with 2 (3?) warlocks and a valkyrie to kill us when pve'ing, don't think you have any valid excuse for that really

Everz

FH is my second home
well I can't comment on that because obviously I was not there but you should be the first to admit whenever we duo, which is 99% of the time, we have never attacked you when you were solo, so tonight you came with 2 (3?) warlocks and a valkyrie to kill us when pve'ing, don't think you have any valid excuse for that really

2 locks and valks, irony was in the space of 20mins down there we made a solid 15k farming the groups which were inc to SG so no complaints, it's an rvr zone, you were three we were three, i see nothing to complain about. :D

<3 @ Frem, kept killing group i was with heh, one time i decided to help them i get rushed by a scout trio. qq

Afran

Part of the furniture
There was 4 of you and two of us, 3 if you really want to count the bot

We'll just gank you in future, it's np ^^

Everz

FH is my second home
There was 4 of you and two of us, 3 if you really want to count the bot

We'll just gank you in future, it's np ^^

Feel free to donate the rp then :D.

Afran

Part of the furniture
I'd like to see a warlock kill me and rasta on friar/reaver when we're geared ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
u say that but with 4 chmabers + purge and thier free moc you probly would lose..... then cry

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Woot?!

Is this happening on GoA-servers? Actually a few left or is it just on some german server or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom