Solo RvR

Everz

FH is my second home
Aight the spam of people telling me come and play, combined with old faces about has infact peaked my interest again, however, before i renew.. does anyone know the state of solo rvr? When i last left month there was nothing such a 1v1 and no sense in roaming, has this picked up or is still camp the hot spots and zerg?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Soloing has not changed for the better within the past month in terms of the amount of solo'ers or where they go, with the Killibury rerolls there's a lot more small mans out there and the bridges, at times, are ridiculously camped. Some days you'll find it too zergy to bother but other's it's great fun. There's still a decent amount of loyal solo'ers out there and they do just fine.

Everz

FH is my second home
Soloing has not changed for the better within the past month in terms of the amount of solo'ers or where they go, with the Killibury rerolls there's a lot more small mans out there and the bridges, at times, are ridiculously camped. Some days you'll find it too zergy to bother but other's it's great fun. There's still a decent amount of loyal solo'ers out there and they do just fine.

I see, i left last time because solo'ing involved getting chased across 2-3 zones by a fg till i couldn't be arsed anymore. Small mans, sounds good tbh, least i can kill 2 or so with a bit of luck. So then.. whos on alb?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
There are still some soloers around in the laby, but hard to go alone on a visible char

Everz

FH is my second home
haha since the patch you're forgetting warlocks. Those 4-5 chamber bastards are killing everything!

What?

I thought that april fools patch was fake :s?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What?

I thought that april fools patch was fake :s?

I don't really know what they did to them, but they now have either 4-5 chambers. Their spells dmg may have been reduced? But it does not matter when you have that many chambers, plus uninteruptable :(

Everz

FH is my second home
I don't really know what they did to them, but they now have either 4-5 chambers. Their spells dmg may have been reduced? But it does not matter when you have that many chambers, plus uninteruptable :(

:|.

Thats just a joke.. ahh typical Mythic, giving love to things that don't need it.. Wardens, BD's.. the list goes on :/

Afran

Part of the furniture
Warlock can dump ~3.6k damage in 3s at rr2 :p They also have pretty sick healing and a self debuff

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
LOL sounds like i have to become a fotm :p Warlock time !!!!!!!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Sod soloing, group with me and we'll farm the solo zone in a duo :)

(i haven't had much solo action in labby with the inf, theres normally small groups running.. 3 or 4 man)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

All their DDs are dex based now also

theres a chamber at 7, and a bolt chamber at 37, in each spec line, so most people have 2 of each, or 3/2

dex still doesnt effect their primaries/secondaries, they have however got a "dd" that -isnt- a 1er/2ndry, its just a dd, that IS dex based

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Last couple of nights havent been too bad actually - before kzar logs in anyway

70k on my skald monday night :)

7 hour session though lol :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I ran out to have a look at rvr yesterday and managed to find a few solo fights roaming. Very promising :)

Everz

FH is my second home
I'll be roaming around Odins if anyone wants to fight me. Made 10kish there in about 40 minutes :

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Tried some solo with my merc but could only find duo or more :(

Everz

FH is my second home
I spoke to soon.. solo is horrible.. 3v1 is the normal.. :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom