Solo RvR

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I keep running into Afr (Afran) on my inf (Removing). I /hug and wave etc. He just bloody attacks me!

Everz

FH is my second home
I keep running into Afr (Afran) on my inf (Removing). I /hug and wave etc. He just bloody attacks me!

I ran into Frem's grp in PoC, been the nice guy i am i didnt mess up there pull.. so they come over and kill me.. twats.

Afran

Part of the furniture
3 mans that attack soloers are mostly trash anyway
with a few RR's you'll kill em all

Afran

Part of the furniture

Oh haha, so that's you :) Wondered why he always emoted me, I remember attacking you (yesterday?) at the bled drop off cos I saw multiple stealthers, we popped two of you - Were you grouped? =p

If we see you solo in future we'll leave you

Everz

FH is my second home
3 mans that attack soloers are mostly trash anyway
with a few RR's you'll kill em all

8v8 atm..

Minstrel has gotta be the most boring and easiest class to play in it.

SoS, Demez, Stun, Mez.. job done :<.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't forget to melee on minstrel!!

btw Gohan do you play a mid char called Gohany? If you do, sorry we zerged you down yesterday :)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Oh haha, so that's you :) Wondered why he always emoted me, I remember attacking you (yesterday?) at the bled drop off cos I saw multiple stealthers, we popped two of you - Were you grouped? =p

If we see you solo in future we'll leave you

Im usually with Bahu and was the other one that was about to afk so decided to whack your shield for a bit. Xsaicsz is the name of my inf.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
8v8 atm..

Minstrel has gotta be the most boring and easiest class to play in it.

SoS, Demez, Stun, Mez.. job done :<.

lol

i presume your mincer is "Everzrocks" ?

next time, stand still, or at least dont blow SOS on a solo fight lol :(

Afran

Part of the furniture
Im usually with Bahu and was the other one that was about to afk so decided to whack your shield for a bit. Xsaicsz is the name of my inf.

Ah yes, I saw you resist my frontal DD along with Bahu :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Don't forget to melee on minstrel!!

btw Gohan do you play a mid char called Gohany? If you do, sorry we zerged you down yesterday :)

i do i do thats my awesome sword hunter of dh000000m

my and lupins were only RvRing for 30 mins and made 14k so wasnt bad, thier was 1 grp of a mincer and 3 scouts (all rr2-3) that we killed like 3 times 2v4 \0/

gohan

FH is my second home

ahhh think we killed you a few times yestoday, tho u did apear to be with like 4 others :p wether u were all "soloing" toghether i dont know :p

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Hah, think i saw you on monday!

Yes you did... on vent the group went like this:

"norse to the right"
"hmm, that name sounds familiar"
"yeh think its an EU player"
"yep yep but cant remember who"
"oke, lets not gank him..."

Later that evening I was browsing vnboards and bumped into a post from you ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
lol

i presume your mincer is "Everzrocks" ?

next time, stand still, or at least dont blow SOS on a solo fight lol :(

Who art thou? I'm a minstrel, SoS is for 'tactical' advantage :eek:

EDIT: Your the valk from DF yeh?.. lol i sos'd away simply because upfront with a valk is suicide so i did lamer trick of kite and dd + pet

Everz

FH is my second home
i do i do thats my awesome sword hunter of dh000000m

my and lupins were only RvRing for 30 mins and made 14k so wasnt bad, thier was 1 grp of a mincer and 3 scouts (all rr2-3) that we killed like 3 times 2v4 \0/

So your the duo that added on me whilst i was beating up Meatballz ;<?.. Rafa.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Who art thou? I'm a minstrel, SoS is for 'tactical' advantage :eek:

EDIT: Your the valk from DF yeh?.. lol i sos'd away simply because upfront with a valk is suicide so i did lamer trick of kite and dd + pet

yeah was on my valk

been emoting that grey con cleric for 10 mins, then thought "ooh a yellow" but you buggered off :p

wasnt going to hang around alb steps when you had just got DF back tho ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
yeah was on my valk

been emoting that grey con cleric for 10 mins, then thought "ooh a yellow" but you buggered off :p

wasnt going to hang around alb steps when you had just got DF back tho ;)

lol thought you a thane first off, then you started healing.. though ah shit.. sos, sprint up and let the pet/dd's do the work. Was fun.

roaming bled atm is anyone wants a fight also

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Yes you did... on vent the group went like this:

"norse to the right"
"hmm, that name sounds familiar"
"yeh think its an EU player"
"yep yep but cant remember who"
"oke, lets not gank him..."

Later that evening I was browsing vnboards and bumped into a post from you ;)

Phew, if you'd known it was me you'd have ganked me for sure! :p

Everz

FH is my second home
No you're just sh*t

Who was it? :p

(ps yes we got slightly better DDs and crappy celerity chant)

<3 you to, you scottish gimp ::D

Ahh, explains a bit then, went back and beat him, heh Kufluvv or something.

Everz

FH is my second home
I take back anything nice i said about soloing.. everywhere is camped, or just silly op'd classes about

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Brynja is just a joke, avoid 24/7 or you'll get a dozen hunters, BDs and whorelocks adding

Beno can be like that too - there was a sorc called Gesar there the last couple of nights, I only saw him make it to the far side of the bridge once when he added on me fighting 3 stealthers. I DDed him once and he immediatly MoCed - I SoSed away and he ran back to the keep where he stayed for the rest of the night

How can people enjoy playing like that?

Everz

FH is my second home
Brynja is just a joke, avoid 24/7 or you'll get a dozen hunters, BDs and whorelocks adding

Beno can be like that too - there was a sorc called Gesar there the last couple of nights, I only saw him make it to the far side of the bridge once when he added on me fighting 3 stealthers. I DDed him once and he immediatly MoCed - I SoSed away and he ran back to the keep where he stayed for the rest of the night

How can people enjoy playing like that?

True, thing is theres nowhere else to go bar those places, you roam outside the main three zones and you find nothing for a long time which is frustrating and boring. How can people camp the same spot for hours on end is beyond me totally.. i get bored after 5 minutes :|.

Atm flaming towers and killing inc heh.

EDIT : nvmd. fg came the second it was flamed.. oh joy of joys.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
True, thing is theres nowhere else to go bar those places, you roam outside the main three zones and you find nothing for a long time which is frustrating and boring. How can people camp the same spot for hours on end is beyond me totally.. i get bored after 5 minutes :|.

Atm flaming towers and killing inc heh.

That's what I've always hated about NF :(

They should move the docks further away from the keeps and put a timer on porting to keeps in enemy realms, ie you cant port twice in 30 mins.

Really annoys me how beno turns into a ghost town as soon as Kzar opens Crim port

Everz

FH is my second home
That's what I've always hated about NF :(

They should move the docks further away from the keeps and put a timer on porting to keeps in enemy realms, ie you cant port twice in 30 mins.

Really annoys me how beno turns into a ghost town as soon as Kzar opens Crim port

Agreed on all those above, Beno is dead, ran about for 20minutes and just ended up going through Agramon instead. Docks aren't so bad at non-primetime with no ports to elsewhere, at least generate a bit of solo action but otherwise there nothing to do with em there.

Ah well, no idea where to go now, everyone is jammed or dead :|.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom