Solo place..

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Get IRC imo, would be easier to sort indeed.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Well im getting fed up.

Idiots like Pau who one minute wont add, next time cos you shit all over him he pa's you when your 1v1 piss me off.

Other idiots like Dubya who need the holy realmpoint and chase you down to add also fuck me off. along with headhuntering and co and the 8man ranger group.

Server is bollocks and goodnight

Comming from you this is priceless.
After sawing you adding, stunning for your fg scouts and all tah shit in irvr zone i just can say go get a clue. What goes around comes around.
Don't like how it works on irvr zone go play somewhere else but please don't be an hypocrit.
OT: Solo zone yes, but cba to install IRC. Just choose a zone and i'm pretty sure most of the other players will respect it, just need to be away from normal players passage. And plz no duelling circles, i mostly solo on sb so i need the surprise element to jump on someone else to get a chance to kill it.

PS: Be nice with me on sb, didn't played it for 6 month and very very rusty :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
After sawing you adding, stunning for your fg scouts and all tah shit in irvr zone i just can say go get a clue. What goes around comes around.
Don't like how it works on irvr zone go play somewhere else but please don't be an hypocrit.
OT: Solo zone yes, but cba to install IRC. Just choose a zone and i'm pretty sure most of the other players will respect it, just need to be away from normal players passage. And plz no duelling circles, i mostly solo on sb so i need the surprise element to jump on someone else to get a chance to kill it.

I will not write the solo zone on FH as I know there's to many fuckers around who will try their best to ruin it :p

I have made an IRC channel for the solo zone: #dyvet.solo @ quakenet.

I know most people who hang out there ain't trying their best to fuck it up so it will work if people can bother installing irc. It's for the greater good of the solo community anyway.

I'm going to ask a GM to help me a bit with the solo zone, asking him if he can be so kind to keep an general overview and spawn guard wherever duelling circles occur.

If I can get his help for this, then I think things will be easier.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I will not write the solo zone on FH as I know there's to many fuckers around who will try their best to ruin it :p

I have made an IRC channel for the solo zone: #dyvet.solo @ quakenet.

I know most people who hang out there ain't trying their best to fuck it up so it will work if people can bother installing irc. It's for the greater good of the solo community anyway.

I'm going to ask a GM to help me a bit with the solo zone, asking him if he can be so kind to keep an general overview and spawn guard wherever duelling circles occur.

If I can get his help for this, then I think things will be easier.

Well, if you post it on FH you will get more people on it, publicity ftw. But i can understand your fear even tho i don't share it. I think most of the players will respect a solo zone, and will stay in irvr zone, that will fit more they playstyle.

Anyway i can always ask some friends that use irc to tell me where the solo zone is, so for me it's really the same.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, if you post it on FH you will get more people on it, publicity ftw. But i can understand your fear even tho i don't share it. I think most of the players will respect a solo zone, and will stay in irvr zone, that will fit more they playstyle.

Anyway i can always ask some friends that use irc to tell me where the solo zone is, so for me it's really the same.

You might not share the fear, but judging from my past experiences small groups WILL come to destroy, basically because it's alot of rps for them without any hassle at all.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
You might not share the fear, but judging from my past experiences small groups WILL come to destroy, basically because it's alot of rps for them without any hassle at all.

Faith on humanity, etc etc :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Remember to lock it with a pwd meight ;) And good luck about it.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Remember to lock it with a pwd meight ;) And good luck about it.

Thanks mate :fluffle:

Don't think I'll pw it cause the channel will be a solo channel which can be used outside of the events.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Well im getting fed up.

Idiots like Pau who one minute wont add, next time cos you shit all over him he pa's you when your 1v1 piss me off.

Other idiots like Dubya who need the holy realmpoint and chase you down to add also fuck me off. along with headhuntering and co and the 8man ranger group.

Server is bollocks and goodnight

think you got the reasoning wrong , if i chased you down and added on you it wouldnt be for the rp :)

anyhows it doesnt seem wise to run from a valk and then suddenly stop to have a duel....

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
btw, make it a solo zone not excluding classes , casters and all should be welcome! I dont mind what im fighting tbh, as long as its not the same class 24/7 :p

And tell me how to install irc, then tell me if there is any risk of viruses etc, and providing there is little chance of that ill install it :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
btw, make it a solo zone not excluding classes , casters and all should be welcome! I dont mind what im fighting tbh, as long as its not the same class 24/7 :p

And tell me how to install irc, then tell me if there is any risk of viruses etc, and providing there is little chance of that ill install it :)
All except necros! :p

Maybe i will have to install irc myself then. Never used it before, but if i can get some good solo fights, maybe it's worth it. :)

kivik

Part of the furniture

Agree and agree! I remember I've tried to install that crap but never got it working, guidepls? :mad:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

Sure ^^

Artemisia same sb who just hits you once infront of zerg then fucks off?

Correct! :p

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Sure ^^

Artemisia same sb who just hits you once infront of zerg then fucks off?

Correct! :p

Huh??
I played with sb for 30 min at 2-3am for the first time in 6 month last saturday night, long after your mom called you to go sleep, so explain me where was the zerg and you...?

hypocrit and liar, ain't really nice m8 in rl are we..?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, installing IRC now, but wth do i do? :p

I've filled in username, etc, under "connect", do i then go to "servers"-"quakenet" and write something there? Do i put "#dyvet.solo @ quakenet" somewhere?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Only risk for getting viruses with Irc is if you accept files, so don't.

GUIDE FOR INSTALLING/CONNECTING TO IRC

Step 1: Download and install mIRC from this site: mIRC - An Internet Relay Chat program

Step 2: Open the program and check the icons on the top under the command windows called (FILE etc.), there should be (from the left) 'Connect' then 'Options' - Then open up 'Options'.

Step 3: Write down a fake Email address :)p) and enter your Nickname and secondary nickname (incase it's taken).

Step 4: On the left, press Servers - Then choose Quakenet and then either choose Quakenet Random server or one that's locally for you.

Step 5: Press connect to server and then write /join #dyvet.solo

Finished! :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Agree and agree! I remember I've tried to install that crap but never got it working, guidepls? :mad:

A good client running on most systems that is for free is X-Chat You can get it here for Windows: X-Chat 2 for Windows, it's easy to use.

IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat, there exist a lot of different networks. An IRC-server has usually an address consisting of hostname.domain and port, e.g. irc.fu-berlin.de:6667 - that would be the IRC-server of the Free University of Berlin which is in the IRCNet. Other nets are e.g. QuakeNet, EFNet and so on.

Servers in the same network are connected together.

There are plenty different chat channels, they usually start with #, e.g. #berlin, or #daoc, you can join them with /join #berlin, once you're connected to a server. You can open private queries with other chatters via /query Manisch or so.

There certain rules depending on the network and channel you are, you might get kicked if you spam /away-actions or use colors and so on.

Good starting point would be Internet Relay Chat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I guess.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
- Servers - IRC Network - Quakenet - then connect - favorites - add - Dyve.solo (click join on connect) disconnect and connect i think ?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Huh??
I played with sb for 30 min at 2-3am for the first time in 6 month last saturday night, long after your mom called you to go sleep, so explain me where was the zerg and you...?

hypocrit and liar, ain't really nice m8 in rl are we..?

haha :d

Fucking ace mate, Made me laugh the lot. keep giving me realm points and FYI i play quite late due to work ^^

Ask any of the known soloers if i add/zerg and im sure you will be upset you hopeless cnut.

X

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
And the names that are logging in on that server is to the right, right?

Looks like i'm the only one there. :p

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
haha :d

Fucking ace mate, Made me laugh the lot. keep giving me realm points and FYI i play quite late due to work ^^

Ask any of the known soloers if i add/zerg and im sure you will be upset you hopeless cnut.

X

Yeah right. Cba to keed arguing with a "pauvre mofo" (couldn't find appropriate english expression). Keep that way, and waiting desesperatly to give you rp's, no rly..

OT: Bah, will take a look at that x-chat, to see if i manage to go thru.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah right. Cba to keed arguing with a "pauvre mofo" (couldn't find appropriate english expression). Keep that way, and waiting desesperatly to give you rp's, no rly..

OT: Bah, will take a look at that x-chat, to see if i manage to go thru.

How does the english term "Wanker" sound sir?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Ok going to fix that IRC tomorrow I guss, glad I'm not the only one who never used it before :)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
4um5nya.jpg

0o or yes yes ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom