Solo Chivalry

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
I love it guys had lots of fun fights last night. Won some lost some.

Thanks to all of ya cept the groups who insists on following u through a continet to get a solo kill

(btw Gaer omg at ur hitting spree that fckin mutilated me in that fun fight)

PS im still very very rusty doing lots of noobish misstakes

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Our fight was good, your fight vs the warden was /yawn... ;)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Our fight was good, your fight vs the warden was /yawn... ;)
Tobad u left 5 seconds after u left it picked up ALOT, my 2-h went in to proccing spree :) Love the chainlighting hehehe.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
tbh james ur ranja sucks ass ;> i carry your ass! as u noticed im the one that gets all the whine mentions ! :D:D dont believe me just read the favourite emote thread phalanx wants my children i think ^^ oh btw hows stuff on the gohan front? is he still getting owned? :>

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
pfft ckiller u ran when i was fightng u on my ranger :p

Naah wasnt running was tryin out tactics since a kiting hiding ranger is really boring to fight.... Cant kill waht u cant reach. But pls do try again :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
a paladin saying a ranegr has boring fights lol :p but i will try again, and tbh u will never kill me 1v1 :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
tbh james ur ranja sucks ass ;> i carry your ass! as u noticed im the one that gets all the whine mentions ! :D:D dont believe me just read the favourite emote thread phalanx wants my children i think ^^ oh btw hows stuff on the gohan front? is he still getting owned? :>

ye my ranger sucks :p aint it EXACTLY the same as yours?:p except im higher rr, pretier, bigger boobs and a sexhier arse. One could say im a MILF. You get the whine threads as u are 1 of those irc l337 ppl like netcode. Oh and Gohan aint replied yet - your idea roxed him i think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom