[Movie] Bajjas v0,5 (solo 2h savage)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Okay the reason that i am releasing this now is that i had a bluescreen while editing it and the whole thing just went straight to hell. What i am releasing now was not intended to be released but it is the last render i have of the movie that still works.

Warning! this movie contains:
Hip hop music (i suggest you turn off the sound if you don't like it. but some of the effects are timed with the songs i've picked so the choice is yours)
1v1
A very sexy kobold savage
Not that good quality (this render was just a quality test and a test on some formats)
Mostly VS stealther fights (hard to find anything else to fight)

-> adrianv Profile, adrianv Details - FileFront.com <-

go here to stream\download the movie

Flame on!

oh btw: this is filmed at Mid devon (US servers) and the savage was around rr6 when this was captured.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I liked it :)

Savage is such a fun class to play, isn't it?

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
it's quite annoying to times mate :p no cc, no charge no nothing :p but it's a v fun class to play yea.. and i know i shoulda diseased that vw instead of CL healing :p i know someone is gonna comment that.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We all make mistakes! I would probably have /surrender'd or something :p

And if only svgs had charge and banelords they would be right up there with some of the most used classes in fgs again, imo :)

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie ado, nice played. abit strange music. but the first song was abit cool!

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I liked it, except for teh music.

And i don't feel bad about not being able to kill a champ, in my eyes its the most OP class ingame.

Hello Aika :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
what?:( svg rr5 is almost instawin in 1v1s ;) nice movie :)

edit: tuth <3

aika

Can't get enough of FH
your ability dump > any rr5 savage xD

:( I only dump when its absolutely neccesserary, usually when I'm outnumbered =\
you can ask all the people I had 1v1s with how much i dumped, hell I didnt even use purge or IP sometimes in 1v1 just to make it more equal

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
:( I only dump when its absolutely neccesserary, usually when I'm outnumbered =\
you can ask all the people I had 1v1s with how much i dumped, hell I didnt even use purge or IP sometimes in 1v1 just to make it more equal
you dumped ST, purge, and ml's on my solo spiritmeister once :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well if you moc then ofc ;p
on moc I instantly use ml1, ml9 and st ;>

- English -

Resident Freddy
me and aika will be roxor duoing (no not towers aika fuckin cm wannabe) if action permits tonight

get your grps rdy mates xD

dee777

Loyal Freddie
I like it, even liked the music and the flashes that were synchronized with the music. Giefv moar.
:)

//edit: Tho I missed some info about the music at the end of the movie. Sorry to nitpick.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I like it, even liked the music and the flashes that were synchronized with the music. Giefv moar.
:)

//edit: Tho I missed some info about the music at the end of the movie. Sorry to nitpick.

offtopic - you rolled on eight peaks? :)
got some T2 chars there, though not sure if i cba with WAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom