Solo is possible

F

Forau

Originally posted by kin
you want low rr albs to come out to play with
NP so you can insta stun+mezz them, and then butcher them
with your 2-3 assisting savages, giving you lots of free rp.

that would be great, thanks.

K

kin

Originally posted by Forau
Because of clueless fucks like yourself who, even after a perfect mez, couldn't do shit but break it. Also because Sorc CC WAS underpowered before they got 1850 range, before determination(i.e, a time where CC meant everything and a instamez lasted long enough to win the fight).

I'd be the first to admit that Midgard has the superior CC classes, but the keyword is "classeS", the major advantage of mid/hib is to have mez/root on different classes. Then in addition to that mid has disease on a groupable class, which gives them another edge.

Basic points are: 1) he knows everything, 2) if he left alb, he did it for a good reason, because he knows everything, 3) from now on, you can adress him as "your majesty" or "sir".

Insta mezz/stun last long enough on any sorc or cleric for 3 assisting savages to kill them. If mincer does not have purge +
sos up most alb groups fight with 5-6 players at the start of the battle.

T

talivarevil

Leeching/adding sooks but so does fgs ganking solo ppl, Its a vicious circle we go odins ect we get ganked bya fg and then again and then same in HW, we go back and see that fg fighting a hib fg and we think good kill the lame gankers and then omg 2mins later on BW its bla bla bla lame adder ect, what else can solo ppl do?.And before ppl flame me i still dont add/leech but im starting to think im just an idiot cus all i end up getting is deaded by the fgs i dont add on.

T

Tiarta

Originally posted by Forau
Because of clueless fucks like yourself who, even after a perfect mez, couldn't do shit but break it. Also because Sorc CC WAS underpowered before they got 1850 range, before determination(i.e, a time where CC meant everything and a instamez lasted long enough to win the fight).

I'd be the first to admit that Midgard has the superior CC classes, but the keyword is "classeS", the major advantage of mid/hib is to have mez/root on different classes. Then in addition to that mid has disease on a groupable class, which gives them another edge.

Basic points are: 1) he knows everything, 2) if he left alb, he did it for a good reason, because he knows everything, 3) from now on, you can adress him as "your majesty" or "sir".

what he knew was that he would never be "YBER" in Alb so he joined fotm realm with a fotm char and became "YBER" 2 shotting tanks and felt he was yber cause he could make hits 1k + , thats not "YBER" thats the classes - albs do not have poor players we have the most unbalanced groups compared to Mid/Hib groups (we need to have to have more chars to make up for 1 char in a mid/hib group)

i see some good groups from albs out there (BF, FC, Brethren) but when they come up against Dem Hibbies, Nolby Pride, Jack Herer i see them come in big trouble and again its the inbalance between the realms.

im not saying Nolby Pride are poor players but neither are some of the good Alb groups, but there is truly a difference in power between the realms and it is not the skills that is the difference.

the game simply needs to be balanced some more.

(i would love to see some cleric loveing and Sorcerer love (Instant mezz + some stun on another class than Cleric))

D

Divinia

"and come pwn us with ur instant aemezz etc."

have i seen like 10x times in here... tells something about the posters tbh.

PS. Albs with brains, keep these ppl of BW pweeze DS.

K

kin

Stealther classes is designed to add, and very few solo non stealth enemies around.
Albion is worse in fg rvr atm, unless you have just about the perfect team and players.
Albion players is better able to compete when they play stealther.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kin
Stealther classes is designed to add, and very few solo non stealth enemies around.
Albion is worse in fg rvr atm, unless you have just about the perfect team and players.
Albion players is better able to compete when they play stealther.

hahaa :D

sow funny how much bullshit you talk :>

O

old.CrazyMuppet

If you feel like playing solo, just play the way you like it and don't listen to what other people say.

Just have fun.

T

thorwyntf

Jesus how the heck do you expect stealthers to play the game?
Scouts and Infils rarely get grps in RvR. So if you want to grp better to join other scouts and do as Kin says assist arrows drops em dead fairly fast. People play according to there classes abilities. Why cant people just get over it.

Where did I say that I expect anybody to play his class in a certain way? I don´t give a flying f*ck how you or anybody else is playing his char as long as he´s having fun.
I just think it´s funny when people are bragging on BW about how they´re playing their class "properly" when all they do is camp amg with a stealth group and buffed to oblivion from their BB´s at atk.
Don´t get me wrong there, nothing against BB´s. If people are willing to pay for an extra account, they mise well use it to full effect. And if people are happy with camping amg, fine by me.
It´s just a sad fact, that a good portion of those people who know how to play "according to their class abilities" are unable to make their way to Pennine Mountains and tend to get lost when they´re leaving the road between amg/hmg in Odin.

oh.. and merry Christmas everybody :)

A

Appollo

Originally posted by Divinia
"and come pwn us with ur instant aemezz etc."

have i seen like 10x times in here... tells something about the posters tbh.

PS. Albs with brains, keep these ppl of BW pweeze DS.

u rox Div!!!

V

Vrollo

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
hahaa :D

sow funny how much bullshit you talk :>

lol, so true

and it's possible to solo in emain as a stealther without getting adds. just pick the right time and if you see too many infi's log and do something else. that's what I do.

hmm and the perfect group in albion. think there are different good setup and might be fun to try them out. was in 1 odd group setup before and we won 3 fights (fg vs fg) until we met 1 fg of NP.

I love to read so much crap good thing they haven't closed BW yet :)

P

Pandemic

so when the 8 infils and 1 scout attack me as i run out of mtk emain by myself and kill me they each think 'i'm uber i just soloed a high rr warrior due to my superior skills'

thats reassuring to know :)

B

bracken_woodman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by ab_fluid
leech rp's

You can't "leech" rps. Leeching is a pve concept which is not allowed under the CoC. There is nothing that prevents someone from joining in on a fight in a rvr zone. It might be frustrating when a nice even fight has extra people join in but it isn't leeching. It's just part of the realm v realm element of the game.

O

old.Icebreaker

Zerging can be quitte fun now in Emain for a Zerg.
Wait until you see solo fights and join in the killing.
Be creative from where you Zerg
Much is possible they dont expect zerging peeps.

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
Zerging can be quitte fun now in Emain for a Zerg.
Wait until you see solo fights and join in the killing.
Be creative from where you Zerg
Much is possible they dont expect zerging peeps.

Agreeked

A

adari

Originally posted by corpse-summoner
Solo can be quitte fun now in Emain for a scout.
Wait until you see big fights and join in the killing.
Be creative from where you shoot
Much is possible they dont expect solo peeps.

aussie style!

=p

K

kin

Originally posted by Pandemic
so when the 8 infils and 1 scout attack me as i run out of mtk emain by myself and kill me they each think 'i'm uber i just soloed a high rr warrior due to my superior skills'

thats reassuring to know :)

Well howcome mids, with the increasing number of hunters dont
just make a fg and go clean up with ts ?
It amazes me mids tolerate 10 infils camping there tk all day long, when its so easy to kill them.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by kin
Well howcome mids, with the increasing number of hunters dont
just make a fg and go clean up with ts ?
It amazes me mids tolerate 10 infils camping there tk all day long, when its so easy to kill them.

no idea you would have to ask our hunters. i'd help out but even in 1 vs 1 combat with an infil i usually lose so i would be of no help apart from 'bait' :)

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
You can't "leech" rps. Leeching is a pve concept which is not allowed under the CoC. There is nothing that prevents someone from joining in on a fight in a rvr zone. It might be frustrating when a nice even fight has extra people join in but it isn't leeching. It's just part of the realm v realm element of the game.

imo it is leeching as that person would never be able to get the rp's without the fg being there killing first, they shoot with no risk from max range and just run off if the "friendly" fg dies.

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
duo tbh :p

duo is ust summin people do when they not got the skill/patience to wait for a good 1v1 :)

being a stealther its all about patience and choosing yur targets not wohoo theres a soloer lets gang up on him! cos even if you duo most duo's still only kill solo peeps or jump in on other peoples fights :(

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by -yoda-
duo is ust summin people do when they not got the skill/patience to wait for a good 1v1 :)

being a stealther its all about patience and choosing yur targets not wohoo theres a soloer lets gang up on him! cos even if you duo most duo's still only kill solo peeps or jump in on other peoples fights :(

I meant, Calamore usually duo's but he says he's solo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom