Solo is possible

A

ab_fluid

LOL! This is class, was expecting someone to make a noobish reply, but omg xD Kin my friend, you take the piss. Just another sore liddul alb who is too lazy to get off his arse and make a competitive grp so rolls a bandwagon alb stealther and camps milegates. Ask BF how to make a good alb grp, they might just help you out, i personally ain't gonna explain it as the more noobs like you are sat camping amg, the happier i am.

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by jaapi
Because game is Realm vs. Realm. Anything goes.

you just said pretty much what i said... Anything goes, if u wanna come in in ur little duo and leech rp's of my grp u can, nobody can stop you, but some people have more respect and courtesy than that.

C

corpse-summoner

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by ab_fluid
you just said pretty much what i said... Anything goes, if u wanna come in in ur little duo and leech rp's of my grp u can, nobody can stop you, but some people have more respect and courtesy than that.

Like more peeps said why you call it leech its realm vs realm.
Go and hunt then at spots where there are lesser realm m8's so leech is not possible.
You guys mostly run around jump on every single moving target with as much as 3 fg and cry every one is leeching.
I have np with it so stop crying about it.

P

Powahhh

Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by Ozands
U are probably one of those who ts u infront of 4 fg albs or ts u shoots then /y for help

do not speak i got numerous times tsed in amg at 11 gmt in front of 1-2 fg mids
so stfu pathetic pile of mid scum.....your hunters seem to love the ts thingy more than albs
pathetic hyprocy (sp?)
:puke:

J

jaapi

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Anything goes, if u wanna come in in ur little duo and leech rp's of my grp u can, nobody can stop you, but some people have more respect and courtesy than that.
So what you're saying is, that when i run solo in RvR and spot a fg vs fg fight, i should just watch and see how it's going, and i can start to fight after the last Hib goes down?

It's pretty hard for an outsider to know which group is losing, so i will help Hibs every chance i get. If that makes people pissed at me, i don't have a problem with that.

A

Aloca

A little note here for everyone that is whineing about stealthers adding in fg vs fg fights.

How often do you think you can see someone that doesnt add?
Every fight you do will be seen by 1-2 stealthers atleast no matter where you do it, if you dont get a stealther add they decided not to add for some reason. But you will never see it.

So from now on all stealthers should unstealth near a fg vs fg figth just to show that they isnt adding? that will be sertain death tho.....

A

Aloca

Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by Powahhh
do not speak i got numerous times tsed in amg at 11 gmt in front of 1-2 fg mids
so stfu pathetic pile of mid scum.....your hunters seem to love the ts thingy more than albs
pathetic hyprocy (sp?)
:puke:

Yup been FG TSed by mids more than albs, and i almost never see a mid......

S

sorusi

Originally posted by kin
Alb 1, main 1 : Armsman, goes to emain and get insta mezzed, pbaoe'd or savage'd. He repeat this for maybe 2 months.
Alb 1, alt 1 : Scout, mincer or infil ready.
Alb 1, alt 2 : Cleric with unhealthy high enhance.

Who is really to blame ?

Well i know 1 thing, and that is those who complain about alb
stealthers is the same ones who created him.

ouch insta mezz on a determination class, how awful :p

S

sorusi

Originally posted by kin
Was not talking about a lone armsman, was talking about him in
a fg albs who as everyone knows has little chance against the winning concept of insta mezz + 3 mindless chanters pbaoeing the living crap out of him. That is and has never been a fair fg fight, but when i insta kill 1 or 2 of ur noob little rr8+ chanters who earns 400k rp a week doing the above, the fight will be.

Albs winning concept atm is stealther add, just as hibs use pbaoe
and mids use heavy melee.

yes be more of an clueless sheep bäbä

S

sorusi

Originally posted by kin
No your the one comming in at mach 5, spamming amnesia,
and then finish of with insta mezz + 3 moc chanters.

Try for a week to remove amnesia, insta mezz, gp and max 1 chanter in you group and you will get a clue about rvr.
try and get a good sorcerer perhaps, one like ruune, or rb's sorc :p

perhaps even try a grp w/o 2 paladins in it? and perhaps one w/o you im sure your positive thinking contributes ALOT to the grp :p blameing EVERYTHING on chanters and savage + instamezz, and now lull too, wich i bet you have no idea how it works

S

sorusi

Originally posted by kin

Sorc range + castabel lul < insta ae lul.
yes perhaps for a noob sorcerer sitting with a 33k modem and 5" screen and no eyes to see with :p wich is the common template of a player you seem to team with

oh and solution vs the gay amg campers: MAs in fullgrps should allways gank scouts first when fighting at amg :p since they deal the most dmg and are leeching faggots, and soon they will be bored of insta dieing 24/7 :p

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Try for a week to remove all fucking stealthers from emain, remove bof, remove sos, remove your extra sorc range, remove your castable ae lul, remove your mincer-ae-mezz to interrupt. K?

And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have an example why Christmas should be banned: the normally polite, friendly, and reasonable VF turned by the stress of finding presents, dealing with relatives, and shit TV programmes into a raging, screaming, BW-crawzy. At least, that's my theory.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by sorusi
try and get a good sorcerer perhaps, one like ruune, or rb's sorc :p

The reason there are so few good sorcs about is that being a sorc takes a lot of practice, and you spend most of that practice time eating dirt. New bards/healers can use insta-mezz to ease themselves into learning how to do it properly, and spend a lot of time not being either dead or ressick.

So "try and get a good sorcerer" isn't particularly helpful advice: there are very few around, for the very good reason that being a sorc in the early days isn't much fun.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Gordonax
The reason there are so few good sorcs about is that being a sorc takes a lot of practice, and you spend most of that practice time eating dirt. New bards/healers can use insta-mezz to ease themselves into learning how to do it properly, and spend a lot of time not being either dead or ressick.

So "try and get a good sorcerer" isn't particularly helpful advice: there are very few around, for the very good reason that being a sorc in the early days isn't much fun.

sorcerer will be dead most of the time yes if he got crap paladin/cleric and unexperienced but so will most classes. There are also very few good healers around aswell, but mr random slan kin has to compare himself with the good ones, him being one of the random casual players who shouldnt expect to win when he wastes all time zerging and missing lots of practice etc ..

only those guilds who go out from the zerg will actacully evolve and learn how to fight propperly, this is the main problem in alb, they are to lazy to do this and rather zerg :p

this is also a waste of time for me :p its pointless to tip/hint braindead amg campers like kin ... they have to figure it out themself, most likely they wont at all ever and continue acting like small ants/zerglings at amg

J

jaapi

Originally posted by Gordonax
The reason there are so few good sorcs about is that being a sorc takes a lot of practice, and you spend most of that practice time eating dirt.
So basically what you're saying is that Albs are kids that have no patience? :)

K

kin

Howcome you deleted your sorc and went mid, making a pre 1.62
zerker. You didnt have the time to pratice ?

C

corpse-summoner

oh and solution vs the gay amg campers: MAs in fullgrps should allways gank scouts first when fighting at amg :p since they deal the most dmg and are leeching faggots, and soon they will be bored of insta dieing 24/7 :p

Sulution for not seeing campers is leave the game.
Every realm does from time to time.
And yes we scout deal great dmg but a savage does too its our life line and very funny if you die before you reach me

B

behatch

Originally posted by kin
Alb 1, main 1 : Armsman, goes to emain and get insta mezzed, pbaoe'd or savage'd. He repeat this for maybe 2 months.
Alb 1, alt 1 : Scout, mincer or infil ready.
Alb 1, alt 2 : Cleric with unhealthy high enhance.

Who is really to blame ?

Well i know 1 thing, and that is those who complain about alb
stealthers is the same ones who created him.

wise,very wise :)

S

sorusi

Originally posted by kin
Howcome you deleted your sorc and went mid, making a pre 1.62
zerker. You didnt have the time to pratice ?

basicly i deleted sorc to join up with nolbypride.. and zerkers became "fotm" after ive dinged RR5 or so :p just fyi random zergling

B

behatch

Originally posted by corpse-summoner
Sulution for not seeing campers is leave the game.
Every realm does from time to time.
And yes we scout deal great dmg but a savage does too its our life line and very funny if you die before you reach me

looser

S

Sichama

No part of the game beats the stealth wars at this moment, many will dismiss this as untrue but most of them know it's true, running up and down getting a headache untill you happen to come upon an enemy and have a fight that will end most of the times in a few seconds is not fun and i pitty anyone that has convinced himself that it is, on the other hand stealthers have a much better time organizing their game style, stalk the enemy, and choose when or if to strike, even keep fights are more interesting for the stealthers.

Many people have realized this and turned towards the stealther path, unfortunately many (i would dare say it sometimes feels like all, but it is unrealistic to do it..) have turned to Alb's Infiltrator for the obvious reasons, oh well it doesn't matter really as long as the unseen army of every realm continue rising in numbers in favor of the "normal" boring classes the game has potential to either be the gratest game for me, or if they nerf stealthers give me a reason to leave, in any case i win.

And as for if soloing is possible, yes it is, it isn't easy but it isn't for the weak in heart, it isn't enough to be willing to solo you must also be able to, i have seen people of every class solo, and i have seen people of the "solo" classes that can't do it, so although the class helps its in the people too, and yes adding into fights, killing the weak and taking every advantage for yourself that you can is what solo is about, the famous 1vs1 fair fights are indeed nice but so rare that if you only go for them you are not beeing realistic and you are free RP's for the rest.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by corpse-summoner
Solo can be quitte fun now in Emain for a scout.
Wait until you see big fights and join in the killing.
Be creative from where you shoot
Much is possible they dont expect solo peeps.
everyone know stealthers will add in fights close to mgs. that's why most fights take place out of cliprange from them. :eek:

and oh, adding is not soloing etc.

/bonehead

T

Tiarta

sorcerer will be dead most of the time yes if he got crap paladin/cleric and unexperienced but so will most classes. There are also very few good healers around aswell, but mr random slan kin has to compare himself with the good ones, him being one of the random casual players who shouldnt expect to win when he wastes all time zerging and missing lots of practice etc ..

only those guilds who go out from the zerg will actacully evolve and learn how to fight propperly, this is the main problem in alb, they are to lazy to do this and rather zerg :p

this is also a waste of time for me :p its pointless to tip/hint braindead amg campers like kin ... they have to figure it out themself, most likely they wont at all ever and continue acting like small ants/zerglings at amg

Mr. knows it everything, when you were in Alb and playing your sorcerer here and doing those fg fights with First Cohort and trying to evolve and become better i can remember 1 sorcerer leaving to mid cause he couldnt evolve and become that good that he could survive a fg fight.

C

calaen

Originally posted by thorwyntf
...and that´s something to be proud of?

Jesus how the heck do you expect stealthers to play the game?
Scouts and Infils rarely get grps in RvR. So if you want to grp better to join other scouts and do as Kin says assist arrows drops em dead fairly fast. People play according to there classes abilities. Why cant people just get over it.

Cal

K

kin

basicly i deleted sorc to join up with nolbypride.. and zerkers became "fotm" after ive dinged RR5 or so :p just fyi random zergling

Maybe they became fotm after you made yours, altho a few dedicated 'i wanna be yber' had read us boards before that.
Maybe they had read about endless end combined with low quick on zerkers oneshooting just about anything.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, knowing NP as a guild would newer plan ahead and use FotM classes.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Tiarta
Mr. knows it everything, when you were in Alb and playing your sorcerer here and doing those fg fights with First Cohort and trying to evolve and become better i can remember 1 sorcerer leaving to mid cause he couldnt evolve and become that good that he could survive a fg fight.

yes that was before major alb love :p

yes compare 2 different games, back then and now, before insta mezz was "good", ppl didnt have determination etc, sorc only had 1500 range, no anti mezz etc, did allways want to join np since the day i saw them in rvr

M

Medde

why did u roll zerker why did u roll zerker why did u roll zerker why did u roll zerker why did u roll zerker why did u roll zerker xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

S

sorusi

Originally posted by kin
Maybe they became fotm after you made yours, altho a few dedicated 'i wanna be yber' had read us boards before that.
Maybe they had read about endless end combined with low quick on zerkers oneshooting just about anything.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, knowing NP as a guild would newer plan ahead and use FotM classes.

word fotm didnt even exist in the daoc community back then, try again harder, anyway the issue isnt me leaveing gimps like you behind in alb to team with some competent players etc

F

Forau

Originally posted by Tiarta

Because of clueless fucks like yourself who, even after a perfect mez, couldn't do shit but break it. Also because Sorc CC WAS underpowered before they got 1850 range, before determination(i.e, a time where CC meant everything and a instamez lasted long enough to win the fight).

I'd be the first to admit that Midgard has the superior CC classes, but the keyword is "classeS", the major advantage of mid/hib is to have mez/root on different classes. Then in addition to that mid has disease on a groupable class, which gives them another edge.

Basic points are: 1) he knows everything, 2) if he left alb, he did it for a good reason, because he knows everything, 3) from now on, you can adress him as "your majesty" or "sir".

K

kin

word fotm didnt even exist in the daoc community back then, try again harder, anyway the issue isnt me leaveing gimps like you behind in alb to team with some competent players etc

No the issue is you want low rr albs to come out to play with
NP so you can insta stun+mezz them, and then butcher them
with your 2-3 assisting savages, giving you lots of free rp.
In this perfect mid world its very annoying when BB'ed stealthers
add and attack your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom