Solo is possible

C

corpse-summoner

Solo can be quitte fun now in Emain for a scout.
Wait until you see big fights and join in the killing.
Be creative from where you shoot
Much is possible they dont expect solo peeps.

S

Shrye

Wow... So all you can do is adding on others to get your rps - wouldn't exactly call that "soloing", rather playing ungrouped adder? ;p ... ain't like you do your own killing.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by corpse-summoner

lol.... this is class, mirrors the attitude of every noob stealther who camps amg/mmg/apk/mpk and just jumps in on fg v fg fights to leech.

C

corpse-summoner

Originally posted by Shrye
Wow... So all you can do is adding on others to get your rps - wouldn't exactly call that "soloing", rather playing ungrouped adder? ;p ... ain't like you do your own killing.

Leech is not in question rather help and kill healers first

S

Shrye

Leech is not in question rather help and kill healers first

If they wanted your help, don't you think they'd have grouped/called for you, rather?

B

Belomar

I am sure you mean well, but for myself, I just hate it when some archer starts taking potshots at me or an assassin lines up PA just as I got myself into a perfect pwning position. :(

C

corpse-summoner

Originally posted by Shrye
If they wanted your help, don't you think they'd have grouped/called for you, rather?

Help is not a matter of question but off receving

O

Ozands

U are probably one of those who ts u infront of 4 fg albs or ts u shoots then /y for help

F

Freppe^^

Solo is possible, i do it every day. But not many opponents that solo no.

A

Appollo

Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by ab_fluid
lol.... this is class, mirrors the attitude of every noob stealther who camps amg/mmg/apk/mpk and just jumps in on fg v fg fights to leech.

and what should they do? oh wise 1.

T

Tyka

Leeching can be quitte fun now in Emain for a scout.
Wait until you see big fights and join in for the leech.
Be creative from where you leech
Much is possible they dont expect leeching peeps.

V

vintervargen

to poster:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahha.

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by Appollo
and what should they do? oh wise 1.

fight other stealthers? does it make people feel madskilled when they add all over fights or smth? :)

F

Freppe^^

tbh, the intention of assasins/stealthers in general, is to kill casters! which they wont be able soon anyway :(

B

bracken_woodman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

fight other stealthers?

He can play how he likes. Nothing in the rules or even in the concept of a scout that says "You can only fight other stealthers". He didn't come on here saying how great he was, he just said how he plays the game..and appears to enjoy it. Some of you who whine incessantly about how you hate the game, hate sleath zergs etc etc could take a leaf out of his book. He's not doing any harm, and he's enjoying it. And frankly, I would rather have a solo archer adding on a fight I was in than a fg of stealthers.

A

Appollo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
He can play how he likes. Nothing in the rules or even in the concept of a scout that says "You can only fight other stealthers". He didn't come on here saying how great he was, he just said how he plays the game..and appears to enjoy it. Some of you who whine incessantly about how you hate the game, hate sleath zergs etc etc could take a leaf out of his book. He's not doing any harm, and he's enjoying it. And frankly, I would rather have a solo archer adding on a fight I was in than a fg of stealthers.

soon as ppl realise Daoc isnt about fg RvR my job will be understood.

W

witte-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

fight other stealthers? does it make people feel madskilled when they add all over fights or smth? :)

yus cus normal grps don't add on a stealther vs stealther !!!!

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by bracken_woodman

i see nowhere where i said he cannot play how he likes... I far from hate the game, if i hated it i wouldn't still be playing it, i just don't think its solo when ur leeching off other grps, its just ...well.....leeching

F

Forau

Originally posted by witte-

never added on stealthers before the archer-boost/SB nerf patch where it seems the ammount of alb stealthers increased tenfold. after this, scouts shooting your healers in fg v fg pisses you off so much that ridding emain of a stealther is the best thing you can do.

remove stealthers from the game, would make it alot better.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by witte-

actually, on that note, i used to try and steer clear of stealther v stealther fights unless it was like 4 infs ganking 1 ns, or realmmates are losing, but those days are gone as its clear there are very few people left who care about a fair, fun fight (win or lose). I couldn't not name a stealther now who i would spare and think they wouldn't add on my grps fights, so i just don't bother with it anymore.

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by Appollo
soon as ppl realise Daoc isnt about fg RvR my job will be understood.

Soon as people like realise the game is about what u want to make of it, my job will be understood. Why can the game not be about fg v fg or 2fg v 2fg or 3fg v 3fg rvr? Because you dislike it?

A

Appollo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Soon as people like realise the game is about what u want to make of it, my job will be understood. Why can the game not be about fg v fg or 2fg v 2fg or 3fg v 3fg rvr? Because you dislike it?

RvR is about, whatever, kill ppl, leech ppl, spare ppl, do as u like.

V

VodkaFairy

lol @ poster

very original plan rly, nobody else figured that out yet

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by Freppe^^
tbh, the intention of assasins/stealthers in general, is to kill casters! which they wont be able soon anyway :(

when i cant get a group late at night i go looking for SB sometimes, I got enuff RA and RR to know i can win if only 1 attacks and i have done 2sb also unbuffed, but buffed is safer..

MOC VP and purge is a winner if they down then its down to root resist and there purge... Archers different story unless they in range.

I solo as a wizard imo more should try it. altho i did get 12 jump me once i laughed

K

kin

Alb 1, main 1 : Armsman, goes to emain and get insta mezzed, pbaoe'd or savage'd. He repeat this for maybe 2 months.
Alb 1, alt 1 : Scout, mincer or infil ready.
Alb 1, alt 2 : Cleric with unhealthy high enhance.

Who is really to blame ?

Well i know 1 thing, and that is those who complain about alb
stealthers is the same ones who created him.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Forau
never added on stealthers before the archer-boost/SB nerf patch where it seems the ammount of alb stealthers increased tenfold. after this, scouts shooting your healers in fg v fg pisses you off so much that ridding emain of a stealther is the best thing you can do.

remove stealthers from the game, would make it alot better.
I agree.

The original poster may find it fun to add on fights and *help* one group to win. What they do not realise is that they are very much annoying the group they are shooting at, and that sometimes even the group they are helping may not appreciate it.

I for one enjoy a fair fight, mostly as the satisfaction on winning a fair fight keeps me playing the game. Leeching from large fights may well bring in some rp's, but is it really that fun?

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kin
Alb 1, main 1 : Armsman, goes to emain and get insta mezzed, pbaoe'd or savage'd. He repeat this for maybe 2 months.
Alb 1, alt 1 : Scout, mincer or infil ready.
Alb 1, alt 2 : Cleric with unhealthy high enhance.

Who is really to blame ?

Well i know 1 thing, and that is those who complain about alb
stealthers is the same ones who created him.

Dont talk bullshit

If you want to solo with a non-speed non-stealth char you shouldnt go to emain

And trust me even without insta mezzes, pbaoe or savages a fg can sure as hell kill an armsman still ;p

Nobody is to blame but yourself, if you decide to add thats lame in the eyes of people who want "fair" fg vs fg fights period

Nobody can forbidd you to add/zerg, nor is it any use whining about it, but it does lead to frustration. The choice is yours if you want to frustrate others or look on for a "fair" fight.

K

kin

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Dont talk bullshit

If you want to solo with a non-speed non-stealth char you shouldnt go to emain

And trust me even without insta mezzes, pbaoe or savages a fg can sure as hell kill an armsman still ;p

Nobody is to blame but yourself, if you decide to add thats lame in the eyes of people who want "fair" fg vs fg fights period

Nobody can forbidd you to add/zerg, nor is it any use whining about it, but it does lead to frustration. The choice is yours if you want to frustrate others or look on for a "fair" fight.

Was not talking about a lone armsman, was talking about him in
a fg albs who as everyone knows has little chance against the winning concept of insta mezz + 3 mindless chanters pbaoeing the living crap out of him. That is and has never been a fair fg fight, but when i insta kill 1 or 2 of ur noob little rr8+ chanters who earns 400k rp a week doing the above, the fight will be.

Albs winning concept atm is stealther add, just as hibs use pbaoe
and mids use heavy melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom