Solo is possible

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kin
Was not talking about a lone armsman, was talking about him in
a fg albs who as everyone knows has little chance against the winning concept of insta mezz + 3 mindless chanters pbaoeing the living crap out of him. That is and has never been a fair fg fight, but when i insta kill 1 or 2 of ur noob little rr8+ chanters who earns 400k rp a week doing the above, the fight will be.

Albs winning concept atm is stealther add, just as hibs use pbaoe
and mids use heavy melee.

Alb has the potential to make really good groups, you're just too fucking lazy to spend some time trying. I think you're the noob here, you just cba making a good group so you blame it on the overpoweredness of hib ? lol

get a clue pls

K

kin

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Alb has the potential to make really good groups, you're just too fucking lazy to spend some time trying. I think you're the noob here, you just cba making a good group so you blame it on the overpoweredness of hib ? lol

get a clue pls

No your the one comming in at mach 5, spamming amnesia,
and then finish of with insta mezz + 3 moc chanters.

Try for a week to remove amnesia, insta mezz, gp and max 1 chanter in you group and you will get a clue about rvr.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kin

QQ

No wonder there are so few proper alb groups, with people like that, lol.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kin
Try for a week to remove amnesia, insta mezz, gp and max 1 chanter in you group and you will get a clue about rvr.

Try for a week to remove all fucking stealthers from emain, remove bof, remove sos, remove your extra sorc range, remove your castable ae lul, remove your mincer-ae-mezz to interrupt. K?

And u do know the best hib mage group runs 2 x eld 1 x chanter yes?

It's a simple fact that albs can make really good groups that can compete with the best hib/mid groups, but like i said ur too fucking lazy to try to make them...

its not my problem really, i dont mind farming ppl like you, but a challenge would be nicer

K

kin

Try for a week to remove all fucking stealthers from emain, remove bof, remove sos, remove your extra sorc range, remove your castable ae lul, remove your mincer-ae-mezz to interrupt. K?

And u do know the best hib mage group runs 2 x eld 1 x chanter yes?

Bof dont work on hibs.
Sos wont beat pbaoe box.
Sorc range + castabel lul < insta ae lul.
Mincer ae mezz on 5 sec timer and same resist as sorc.
GP nulify any alb CC.

And yes i know the hib setup, since i watch them do above
100's of times each week.

Btw you dont farm me, i farm you. Just come close to amg sometime and i will show you how hard a scout like mine hit :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kin
Bof dont work on hibs.
Sos wont beat pbaoe box.
GP nulify any alb CC.

1 advice

learn to play the game

cba arguing with you rly, its not my problem you are too fucking stupid to make a proper group and play well

dont blame it on other ppl tho ;)

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by kin
Bof dont work on hibs.
Sos wont beat pbaoe box.
GP nulify any alb CC.

Btw you dont farm me, i farm you. Just come close to amg sometime and i will show you how hard a scout like mine hit :)

Run through casters with /assist is your best chance to beat the pbaoe box, bare in mind though save purge vs hib pbaoe groups is a good idea(mercs and arms that is since you do not want to be slammed and pbaoe'd), killing their debuffer first like that should work, i mean run in and out not hit directly in moc, 3 casters will blow you to shit.Mid pbaoe group can be more tricky though if pets intercept a lot :E

SOS is actually good vs hib pbaoe group if you are a tank group and use the run through hitting casters with /assist tactic(the tanks can't be slammed so)...

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kin

I guess you just owned yourself there :p

Another mindless amg-camper who can't do shit 1 v 1. Prove me wrong in a duel if you disagree.

K

kin

1 advice

learn to play the game

cba arguing with you rly, its not my problem you are too fucking stupid to make a proper group and play well

dont blame it on other ppl tho ;)

I make proper groups with a few scout friends doing assisting crits on hibs, and ofc our enhance bots are part of that group too.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by kin
I make proper groups with a few scout friends doing assisting crits on hibs, and ofc our enhance bots are part of that group too.

you are so uber :x

can't wait for precious node ;)

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by kin

L()L

K

kin

Your welcome to duel me anytime, all you bardness against
me from stealth with instas up.

Btw nodes affect those close to mg's not the ones who can kill you from cliprange.

X

Xeanor

have you already tried to build your cottage at the amg?

M

mewdy

Originally posted by kin

erm, ok i can agree on the mach 5.

But why do you even open your mouth and say something like "Try for a week to remove amnesia, insta mezz, gp and max 1 chanter in you group and you will get a clue about rvr".

Too me it's pretty obvious you are the one without a clue about rvr.

My grp never runs with a caster except for Psychox wich is a valewalker. Thats only tanks wich leaves us on the same spot as albs without Bof or sos. How is this fair?

G

Ghostly

Dont talk bullshit

If you want to solo with a non-speed non-stealth char you shouldnt go to emain

And trust me even without insta mezzes, pbaoe or savages a fg can sure as hell kill an armsman still ;p

Nobody is to blame but yourself, if you decide to add thats lame in the eyes of people who want "fair" fg vs fg fights period

Nobody can forbidd you to add/zerg, nor is it any use whining about it, but it does lead to frustration. The choice is yours if you want to frustrate others or look on for a "fair" fight.

Tbh soloing with my spirit cabbie in emain is 100000x more enjoyable then with my inf atm..... with the inf either 5 other infs/scouts pop once you find another solo target or 5 other SB's/Hunters/NS/Rangers pop once you think you found a solo target :p Anyways, my inf shelevd either untill he gets a good nerf, or untill SB's get a good boost :)

edit: allready killed Mercuria with the cabbie ;)

D

Driwen

as kin said it wont stop steath adds and it wont stop people who stand 2k range from amg, unless you are spamming those nodes (which means you would prolly need atleast 3 covokers in your group and spend 30+secs standing at amg). Besides the fact that a scout could sarcifise himself to kill the node or they group up on the caster :p(hes standing still so can prolly get crit shot?:p).

K

kin

Originally posted by Xeanor
have you already tried to build your cottage at the amg?

I dont live in cottages, amg room gives me shelter !

S

Shrye

Aww clueless alb n00b #987345 brags about how much he can wtfpwn a bard, when everyone but the most retarded people knows that bard > scout :p

Oh, and get a clue - bards can't spam amnesia, singletarget is on 5sec recast timer (yes, they DID fix that, long ago), ae amnesia is on 10sec recast, soeh... T.t

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Shrye
Oh, and get a clue - bards can't spam amnesia, singletarget is on 5sec recast timer (yes, they DID fix that, long ago), ae amnesia is on 10sec recast, soeh... T.t

so every 10 secs the bard has 3 amnesia's to use?:p Seems like it is reasonable spammable on a single target ;).

K

kin

Aww clueless alb n00b #987345 brags about how much he can wtfpwn a bard, when everyone but the most retarded people knows that bard > scout :p

Well his the one who wanted to duel me.
Insta ae lul(2300 range) + insta mezz = hibs win most fg CC fights, while sorcs greater range and more powerfull mezz(44spec) is an advantage in zerg battles.

W

witte-

Originally posted by Ghostly
Anyways, my inf shelevd either untill he gets a good nerf, or untill SB's get a good boost :)

that's my plan also when I hit rr8 i'm gonne play alot lesser on him cus how it is now in emain there is no fun in it tbh :(

S

Shrye

Originally posted by kin
Insta ae lul(2300 range) + insta mezz = hibs win most fg CC fights, while sorcs greater range and more powerfull mezz(44spec) is an advantage in zerg battles.

No, it's you who's bragging about how much you'll wtfpwn a bard (Vodka).

Originally posted by Driwen
so every 10 secs the bard has 3 amnesia's to use?:p Seems like it is reasonable spammable on a single target ;).

Yeah, but what about the clerics, mincer and whatnot in the group too? Can't interrupt them all, and with todays casting speeds of ~1.5seconds or lower, 3 lulls in 10 sec ain't going to stop all, castable lull which can in theory keep people interrupted indefinately ;p

J

jaapi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo is possible

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Soon as people like realise the game is about what u want to make of it, my job will be understood. Why can the game not be about fg v fg or 2fg v 2fg or 3fg v 3fg rvr? Because you dislike it?
Because game is Realm vs. Realm. Anything goes.

D

Driwen

Yeah, but what about the clerics, mincer and whatnot in the group too? Can't interrupt them all, and with todays casting speeds of ~1.5seconds or lower, 3 lulls in 10 sec ain't going to stop all, castable lull which can in theory keep people interrupted indefinately ;p

just keep the sorc busy till you have won the mezz war?:p

Btw how often does the lvl 2 insta lul get resisted?

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Driwen
just keep the sorc busy till you have won the mezz war?:p

Btw how often does the lvl 2 insta lul get resisted?

Which part of "in theory" didn't you understand? ^^

... I'm guessing the single lull gets resisted around 50% of the time, as it's only a lvl 2 spell.

K

Kagato.

And trust me even without insta mezzes, pbaoe or savages a fg can sure as hell kill an armsman still ;p

Can we stop using lone Armsman as examples here? your making me nervous :(

D

Driwen

Which part of "in theory" didn't you understand? ^^

... I'm guessing the single lull gets resisted around 50% of the time, as it's only a lvl 2 spell.

I was talking about the insta one though (the in theory part was about the castable one?). And castable has its uses, but one main advantage is that you are constantly spamming it to keep the other from casting and you need to be uninterupted to cast it :p.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by kin

Any decent bard wouldnt use insta mezz fyi..

T

thorwyntf

...and that´s something to be proud of?

A

Ahqmae

My group made 6-7k off stealthers fighting each other the other day.

Damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom